Why are you so racist towards us Sup Forums?

Why are you so racist towards us Sup Forums?
You do know that majority of us muslims are peacful right?
And I'd also like to add that we will never leave Europe because its our new home.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>germany
nice bait
I wish the war would hurry up and begin already.

Shut up Achmed

>our new home
Hmm, there was another religion that used to be home at Europe.

>muslims are peacful right?
I don't think the rest of Europe see's you as such.
Go be peaceful elsewhere.

My name is Mohamed.

>Europeans
>US
>Hindus
>Buddhists
>Russia
>India
>China
>Africans
>Christians
>Jews
>Other muslims

If your idea of "peaceful" is one where the world is fighting you then you have problems.

Why are americans on this site so disrespectful?
When I still used to live in Iraq American soldiers seemed like a very good people unlike on the internet

>Seemed
You sound unsure of your self.

>Disrespectful
You have a low tolerance for what you consider to be disrespect.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Why don't you believe me? I came to Germany in 2015 summer from Turkey, to Greece and then by the Balkans to Austria and claimed refugee status in Germany

good b8 moohammed

brove id :-DDDD

>Why are you so racist towards us Sup Forums?
You are not my kin. You are a competing tribe that threatens the existence of mine.
>You do know that majority of us muslims are peacful right?
There is nothing peaceful about your subhuman, barbarian religion. Mohammed was a slave owning child raping genocidal warlord and you cunts view him as the perfect man. Religion of Peace my ass. You are nothing more than savages.
>And I'd also like to add that we will never leave Europe because its our new home.
Oh but you will. What Europeans are gonna do to you once we finally snap, will make holocaust look like a fucking picnic. Your days are fucking numbered, you subhuman camel raping sandnigger.

OP is a fag

>Seemed like good people
>Invading your country

OP, Islam is not race, shit heel. Now fuck off.

The only good mudslime is a dead mudslime.

Islam is for pig fuckers and child rapers.

Fuck you

Sage this thread

Fine. Stay there.

Take your racist bullshit and return to reddit, Sup Forums is a multicultural board for people of all backgrounds to freely discuss ideas

I cannot wait until we start rounding you up and placing you in "internment" camps

Saged Bump

ignore this non muslims bait thread

as a real muslim i literally don't care about anyones opinion on us

where are your proofs? all evidence I have seen is that most "peaceful" Muslims support violence.

I have nothing against arabs

But Islam is a religion of war. You're just letting others do the work for you, you're not opposing them/
>And I'd also like to add that we will never leave Europe because its our new home.
I agree, you'll never get out alive

>Majority

There is still a portion of Muslims that are violent. Its pretty much an insult to say that Muslims are peaceful now.

So do you want all German to convert to Islam?

>we will never leave Europe because its our new home
ohhhhh believe me you disgusting sandnigger bimbo subhuman, you will leave.

>we will never leave Europe because its our new home.
/thread

Can we europeans trust a religion that are the taqiyya? I think not

you know that only 5% of Nazis where the SS the enforcers of the party right, not all right.

And the majority of niggers don't steal.
So what? There's enough that do to wipe you all, or at the very least deport.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be

Enlightening video

Because you
1) Haven't been able to sweep radical islam out of your community and culture
2) Won't even try
3) Silently support those that choose radical islam

See - this is understandable, right?

Islam is not a race. WTF?

Political islam / sharia is absolutely incompatible with western constitutional democracies & republics.

Until islam renounces its murderous ways, it will never be anything but a death cult.....a false religion created by a false prophet, that plagiarized judaism & christianity and would have failed long ago except for its cruel apostasy laws....

Islam = cancer

Must suck to be a muslim. You're turned into a holy slave and sent to pillage the fat lands we've cultivated for centuries.

Except you're going to either get murdered and your whole civilization wiped off the face of the earth or you'll succeed and you'll end up living in the same shithole you came from, knowing you fucked up the only good place in the world and then you'll eventually kill each other.

If Europe is your home, Islam is not your home. Get rid of it. Change your mind. Abandon Islam. It is a religion of hate and war. A truly good person will stop defending and supporting such a horrible belief system.

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884

>trying to turn them

Lel faggot

why are the lights in the pic so close to the ground? all those wires holding the lights make their cathedral thing look so bad.

>why are you so racist

>hey, nice home you got there, you dont mind me living in it?

>our new home

Why?

Can I go and take medina as my new home?

No?

Then fuck off my land.

that's the problem
It's not your home and never will be,you know this don't fool yourself.
We don't hate Africans that actually live in Africa , sure we laugh at them but that's just for entertainment.

Same goes for whatever muslim shithole your degenerate family hails from.

Because you have no right to be defensive of your country's disastrous policy on refugees, you have no right to deny it's part of some plot. Taking on that many refugees that fast, from a culture trying to fight off it's extremist infection, is so genuinely irresponsible I refuse to believe the German people have done this any other way but knowingly. I won't, for a second, believe a German is dumb or unable to accurately imagine the future. This isn't a mistake you've made, it's a plot you're participating in.

Oh, you're brown. Well, the German people have no right to give you this false hope. You're being weaponized by communists who will likely use you up and throw you away. Islam will never be accepted in the west because Islam robs human beings of agency and freedom which directly countermands Western values. We don't have the ability to forget an idea or betray a family or nation when an imam tells us so like you seem to.