Where were you when you realized Slavs aren't white?

Where were you when you realized Slavs aren't white?

also what the fuck happened to text captchas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronicle_of_Dalimil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>also what the fuck happened to text captchas?
Welcome to the botnet.
Google has your cookies.

>also what the fuck happened to text captchas?

You're teaching self-driving cars how to drive, goy.

>what the fuck happened to text captchas

Slavs still have text captchas
Checkmate

Typical slavs

We always knew

>Slavs aren't white

But we have the milk Polbro

>steal some germanic genes
>we white nao

this guy is 100% potato polish, just look at his face you dumb snownigger

Coming form american who absolutely certainly can't be considered white.
wew lad.

they were white beforehand you div

Slavs are the only whites

You mean (((American))).

You know who's behind threads like this.

Only the blue eyed slavs are white. Brown eyed subhuman """""""slavs""""""" are slavicized shitskin tatars or turks.

How long have you been gone m8? Text captcha is kill

We destroyed the Roman Empire you fool.

>we

>WUZ

>KANGZ

fucking nigger

Not you though. You were eating shit at that point and got conquered by the Romans soon after.

you will never be as glorious as the anglo. accept it.

I was in school and saw that Slavic behaviour first hand. Here in Sweden they even see themselves as "blattar" (shitskins). They are not white and have never been white here.

KANGZ

Actually i meant how Poles are taking credit for things South Slavs did while they let Germans genocide Sorbs/germanize them,but that works too lel.

>Be Anglo
>Get conquere by subhuman ginger Celts
>Later get conquered by Romans
>Also much later get conquered by invading Anglo-Saxons and get cucked so hard by them that you adopt their language
>Later get conquered by Vikings
>Later also get conquered by Normans
>Get conquered by fucking Danes
Oh I sure wish I was an Anglo ubermensch with Ginger hair and crooked teeth

so Im white but my sister isn't?
fuck that's complicated

>reverse image search
>warsaw, 2017

Since around 2006, when a huge influx of Poles started coming to my country. Before that, I used to think all Europeans looked and acted pretty much the same. Sure, some were slightly darker (Italians and Greeks) and some were slighter blonder (Swedes and Norwegians), but generally speaking, we were pretty much the same. Same values. Same morals. Same outlook on life etc.

But Slavs are just...different. It's hard to eloquently verbalise what I'm trying to say, buy any other Western European who has spent time around them, will know what I mean. I'm not saying they're bad people or anything. I'm meant plenty of decent Poles, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Serbs etc. But they are not like us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus

There are only 3 original, real Slav tribes.
You fags are our descendants.

not funny

you forgot the part when they inbreed with each other for centuries, mate

>Be lithuanian
>completely irrelevant since the end of the commonwealth

>inbreeding
banned by the church. try again.

Stop bullying slavs.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lech,_Czech,_and_Rus
>Some random legend
OH,you sure got me.I raise you a the first Czech chronicles written in 1314.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronicle_of_Dalimil

Actually South """Slavs""" are slavicized Celts, Dinarids and Illyrians who got conquered, raped, cucked and adopted Slavic language
That means you have subhuman blood in you. Kys. Also gib back Suwalki pls :((((
gib back our rightful clay >:((((((
>Be English
>Be inbred and a bitch of your former colony

Nah,we are Scythians/Iranians whatever the fuck.

No. You are Turkish rape babies. Bosnians are literally more white than you.

>serbs
>slavs
>not turk rape babies

Idc about being white.Majority scientist where non-white by your logic.Why the fuck would i want to be white if whites are subhumans by your logic?

>mix of britons, gaels, danes, angles and saxons
>inbred
which is it?

Horseshit

Never get the traffic signs to work the first time

Are you talking about brown eyed people? Well, of course there will be more brown eyed inventors/scientists/etc when you make up 90% of the world's population, but blue eyed people made more fucking inventions and contributions to this world per capita.
>mix of britons, gaels, danes, angles and saxons
Don't feed me up with that bullshit. Their genetic influence was minimal. You're just Celtic subhumans with a dash of Nordic blood.

May not be but they are more conservative than Europe, America, and any other place in the world

Correction. Celtic subhumans with like ~5-10% of Nordic blood who LARP as fucking Germans

Sage

it's like 30% germanic blood, except in wales and the highlands. i don't really care for germanics anyway though.
also
>celts
>subhuman
no.

Of course if you count niggers/shitskins etc.Compare them only in Germany or Britain(That way it will be fair to light eyed people as well since there are no subhuman Balts/Slavs to LARP as inventors)where blue eyed people are the majority light eyed and see for yourself.Also only blue eyes now?Wasn't it supposed to be blonde hair as well?Getting nervous there,Mr.White?In fact Light haired people are a majority in Germany as well might as well compare that as well.Also how did Italy manage to innovate more than the whole North combined if you invented more per capita?lel.

>those british stats
how can butthurt lithuanians even compete?

They can't .The reality that most Eastern Europeans just LARP and Hair colour/Eye colour don't matter shit.A single Brown eyed/Black haired Englishmen is more worth the 1 billion of Light haired/eyed Lithuanians..And a Light haired/Light eyed Englishmen is still more worth than 1 billion dark haired/eyed Lithunians.This is a simple fact.

Non-whites were first in space?

Did they also invent a/c transmission and radio communication?

>Be British
>LARP your whole existence as a Germanic state even though you are ~70% Celt
WE WUZ GERMANS N SHEEEIIT MANG I SWEAR
When did I say that non-blondes are non-white?
also >how did Italy manage to innovate more than the whole North combined if you invented more per capita?
Maybe because they had a huge fucking population, huh?
>There will no longer be a Britain in the next 50 years
Feels good man.
The same can be said about Serbs, Niko. What have Serbs done/invented?
>inb4 Nikola Tesla
He was Croatian

white bois btfo

LOL Whadya mean, Slavs aren't white? What color, pray tell, are they?
(Not that I'm sticking up for them. Especially Czechs)

croats are catholic serbs,so tesla was a serb any way you look at it kek

>WE WUZ GERMANS N SHEEEIIT MANG I SWEAR
i never said we were. i like celts.

>>There will no longer be a Britain in the next 50 years
>Feels good man.
are you, by any chance, jewish?

>He was Croatian
He was genetically Serb.
>The same can be said of Serbs
Yes,and?You don't see me LARPING as some masterace shit when ia come from irrelevant subhumans lel.
>Maybe because they had a huge fucking population
Uhm sweetie,if you could actually read only Northern Italy invented shit.Like i said you can compare on an individual basis.In fact your bet should be with the Anglos.They are Atlantid,meaning they have dark hair/blue eyes dominant.
>That halpogroup map
>Poroving something

Boy,it sure is a good thing you admitted you are a subhuman compared to actual whites(Germans,French,Italians,British people) because you sure would make them look stupid now.

>he was Croatian
His father was a Serbian Orthodox priest and his mother was Serbian too.
The Tesla was a Croat meme is just wishful thinking

What do they teach you in school about Tesla?Do they sell you he was a Croat or?

This map proves that Croatia is whiter than Austria and Hungary
BTFO SHITSKINS

Serbs are swarthy, hairy,brown eyed, ugly subhuman turkish rapebaby manlets. Croats are tall beautiful blue eyed Aryans. Tesla was 6"2 and had blue eyes. Rly makes me think
>Are you, by any chance, jewish?
No. I just want to see the eternal Anglo suffer for his crimes against Europe.
k
serbs are turkish rape baby manlets

No, they teach us that he was proud of Croatia as a country and his Serbian heritage and they tell us that he was a Serb, not a Croat.

he's darker than an arab

>cave dweller doesn't know what is tan
why am i not surprised

Lol...
Germanic = Nordic
retarded map is retarded.

>No. I just want to see the eternal Anglo suffer for his crimes against Europe.
>opposing german autism is now considered a crime

I genuinely feel sorry for your nation being so autistic

>the man is dark white, silly

Better work on being relevant instead of taking pol memes too seriously

When i realized they have micro dicks

You are actually retarded.

>muh autistic
>biting the bait
you are proving that you are no better

The key difference between Germanic protestants and Slavs is that Germanic protestants fetishize work, traditions, social status and create endless social rituals and taboos that are sacred for society. They are similar to Japanese in that regard. Slavs are more emotional and impulsive and poorly adjusted to this enviroment.

He is tanned, if you can't tell that, then you're fucking stupid.

No, they're not white, but they are known as what's called "white ethnic." So, neither are they non-white.

Really?I know he sent that letter,but that seems like the most red pilled answer,and normies usually don't have redpilled answers.Did you self teach that,or do they really put that in your education system?If they did then i gotta say,you educations sytem is way better than ours.
>Serbs are Turkish rape baby manlets
If we are manlets,Croats are Hobits and you are fucking faires lel.

>Did you self teach that,or do they really put that in your education system?If they did then i gotta say,you educations sytem is way better than ours.
i remember when we were studying about nikola tesla in school, my teacher was pissed when she had to say that tesla was a serb not a croat
So yes, it is true.

Based.

Why are Croats not white in your opinion?
I am genuinely curious

No really,it's sad seeing so many people in serbia beliving in Deretics "stolen history" crap,you should not allow those type of people spam that "all and everything is conected to serbia" shit

SVE CESTE VODE DO SRBIJE BRE

No you're right, they're obviously purple.

Slavs are White. White =/= Nordic. White = European Caucasoids. Slavs are both.

Text captchas are too easy to solve with machine learning.

>what the fuck happened to text captchas?
they went to an obviously better world

leaving us in this utter shit one
where we have to prove machines again, and again, and again, and again, and again we are Humans before they let us post one fucking message

im just memeing,seing crobros getting mad really makes my tractor go brm brm though

>not white

You can tell she is polish just by the shape of her face
kek

Don't be troll bait, Poland Desu.

jebiga

she's orange
at best

we are western asian

fuck white cuck race

OJ BRE REMEMBERUJTE 600000000000 TRILIJONA BRE

Y-chromosom haplogroups aren't perfect to judge of genetic admixture because of what makes them reliable: they're transmitted intact from father to son.

It should be at least combined with classical (phenotypical) raciology.