Éire/pol/ - flag edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=dm69TUoSCkw

News:
>18 yo student dies after exams, sad
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/heartfelt-tributes-paid-as-talented-young-sportsman-18-dies-during-leaving-cert-exams-after-sudden-illness-35846993.html

>another death, sad
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/he-had-such-big-plans-man-dies-during-hospital-transfer-to-cork-1.3125911?mode=amp

>Did Howth kidnap this mulatto girl?
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/garda-concerned-for-the-welfare-of-missing-girl-16-35844677.html

>another death, ffs, sad
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/dadoftwo-kayaker-dies-following-tragedy-off-sligo-coast-35846777.html

>cork man beaten in California, very high probability that it was beaners
google.com/amp/www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-student-fighting-life-after-10652251.amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DIQHy
youtu.be/99eI2wwIras
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump
What has NP been up to as of late?

Bump

Finally done. Thank fuck. I need to think of a new name kek.

What happens now, are you all sorted for uni or what?

Have to wait for my exams to be marked. They are marked out of hundred. The best 6 are marked. I need 310 points for my course.

So are you not accepted into any universities ATM? Do you lot normally apply in the summer?

What has National Party been doing as of late? They've been quite for some time now

bump

You do a thing called the CAO which you apply for and if you get the points for the course you're in

Howd your leaving go? Which was the toughest exam and which one was the easiest

we're all gona die, lads

thats being said, have you seen NPs latest video where they all but went full 14-88

Easiest was geography. Hardest was physics.
Also attack in Brussels
archive.is/DIQHy

bump

That vid has been out for weeks now, don't get me wrong it was great, but I'd like to see some new ones come out soon
>we're all going to die
But user, new life arises out of death

how has Ireland not been hit yet.

Idk, but expect a lot to happen over the summer

there's no real reason to attack us when england is so close and much more of an offender in the eyes of muslims
plus most of the muzzies here are a nonsence rather than a threat through direct attacks. as long as the border remains open between the UK and ireland, it'll divert potential incidents to you fucks

here's hoping anyways. i wouldnt be supprised if we got boom boomed in the near future

>nuisance*

>when england is so close and much more of an offender in the eyes of muslims
How so? Ireland is following close behind if not on an equal footing with rest of western decadence
>UK interference in Syria
The Muzzies and libs always turn to that argument, but I really don't think terrorists do their attacks for the sake of airstrikes on their allies more than whabbism itself

Howdy, lads.

If you have a gun to your head and you had to vote either Solidarity or Fianna Fáil, which would you go with?

>file name
>#3
T-there are more?

Yes.

england is viewed as a colaberator with the jews and the US

ireland is viewed as another western puppet state

its the same reason why there isint attacks happening portugal, poland, latvia, ect. we're just minor players.

i'd also guess it would have to do with numbers. britian has been taking muslims en mass since the 60s, germany and belgium since the 70's
ireland has only been taking these fellas in for two decades. its still early but we could very well be seeing the second gen mussies becoming radical but theres no real reason to attack ireland other than "muh allah". im sure they also know that the populace wouldnt take it sitting down like they do in other parts of europe

also they arnt just acting for salafism, wahabism. thats nigger thinking, they hate us for more than just one

Fianna fail. Would rather see Fianna Fail in charge at the moment rather than FG

How Irish must I be to join the Irish ethnostate?

I see, those are very valid points

No offense, but I'd like to see a muzzie terror attack in Ireland, just to see how the people react
11/11/17

im gona vote for SF. accelerate the collapse so we can fast track the resurection

Not sure desu.
Ireland would be a waste of time.
I mean muzzies here deserve to be hung.
I'm sure if they have a brain they won't bother.
They must be terrified of the IRA or something

Because Ireland didn't invade the middle east?

>terrified of the IRA
I wish the IRA was an organization to be feared, or at least one that could be counted on to produce good happenings

nah, i couldnt withstand seeing my kinsmen die on tv

>too much edge even for me

whatdaya know, this post rhymes

thats must mean its potato girl time time
>break it down, yall

They still do not give a shite. Ireland is still a target

Sweden didn't invade the middle East either and they were hit.

Irish Ethno Nationalism
>Can I help? I'm 98% Irish blood.
>shutup burger bro, you're not Irish

I honestly think if I got really bad the IRA would start a campaign against them.
I'd be first in line to sign up.

its a target, sure. the same way anchorage,alsaka is a target

we may get one minor truck/van attack but im hoping we dont

>gif
Good God
>seeing my kinsmen die on TV
Yes it's a damn shame, but we're at this point all throughout the west.
I look at it the way Pearse did, new life springs forth from death, and the irish blood spilled by the hands of malicious foreigners will reignite the national spirit

I hope all you cunts have actually joined the National Party, lucky bastards. It's like your own BNP except the leader isn't a fat autist.

but ireland hasent used weaponized brownmen to rape itself to the same degree as sweeden has

>I'd be the first in line to sign up
Same desu

I'd love to create my own organization like the IRA, this time with more black jack and hookers of course. Maybe call it, the Nu-IRA

>the Alt-RA

the members of the rising chose to take a stand, little girls dont choose to get flattend by trucks

no irish children will be killed by muslims aslong as i have air in my lungs

INA
Irish National Army
Would be a solid name

So why would a bunch of spics batter an Irish kid?

Shit Teir party

Then take your stand matey, I think the principle applies all the same, should Irish innocents die in a terror attack it would (hopefully) reignite national sentiments.
I don't want innocents to die senpai, but the way things seem to be going more terror attack seem inevitable
It is a pretty solid name, I've also liked stuff like FB (Fenian Brotherhood)

i think sinn fein will do a great job of fucking the country up. they'll replace everyone who can barely fo their jobs with people who've never heard the word in their life

as far as accelerationism goes, SF is our best hope

Didn't say who the attackers were in the article, or if any money was stolen.
Given that it's a California, a state that's 50% beaner and that this attack happened in an urban setting, Is put my money in spics

As for why they attacked, it could've just been a mugging or maybe this guy offended the spics in some way (looked at them the wrong way, said the wrong thing)
The brutality of this attack matches spic behavior

i just dont think the ones here are able to pull of an attack worth pulling off

they wont know advanced bomb making, they wont have firearms and the only thing that they could do is a car attack on o'connel street

and i dont see a motive for bothering, they're already outbreeding us, they dont have to bomb us just to but salt in the wound

but again i could be wrong

People who look like our precious Palestinians in, racists against becoming a minority in their ethnic homeland by mass immigration, out. - Sinn Fein.

Are you serious. Theres literally no reason to attack Ireland. Its v cucked anyway they dont even have an anti-terror organisaton so that says alot

Lots of tourists from America and the UK and elsewhere come here and the country is an easy target so if they were going to do anything here it would likely be an attack against tourists.

Wtf, I just don't get this. If you are in fact an immigrant to America, or any country, you shouldn't give a fuck about the politics of your home country
I think what needs to happen for Ireland, as well as Europe, is a hierarchical pan nationalist movement
Every country should create their own organization that helps instill nationalist sentiment in its people as well as train them for physical conflict

These organizations should then fall under a larger group that helps distribute funds and resources to each national organization based on their own needs

This larger group can work in conjuncture with an American group which can then ship resources as well as weapons over to Europe to be later distributed amongst the nationalist groups

Of course, it's all ironic :^)

apart from shannon airport there are no viable targets

attacks on tourists could happen but i think its unlikely

how you lads coping with the heat

Speaking of Shannon airport, I'm sick of all the dopey leftist fucks crying about US war planes passing through there bombing the middle East when all it is is US troops passing through on their way to bases in Europe.

>tfw wake up at 5 am as the fucking light beams through my curtains

>Mick thinks he can complain about the heat when it's been in the upper 60s in his country
Try dealing with heat in the mid to upper 80s and 90s on a regular basis

Cloudy and humid here past cpl days. Sky was clear blue for a few hours today then cloudy again. It's to break on Wednesday than probably another 3 weeks of rain.

Went to Kilkee and cracked some cold ones with the boys

Couldn't be just wrap cloth around his hands and hang on to the upper bars so that he wouldn't be in contact with the fire?

>not living in a basement

pfft

fuckin normalfags

fuck our nation, full of dumb ass yes men that go along with anything they think is trendy

I'm 100% Irish and I'm proud to be so, but I think the most sensible option for Ireland's future would be to rejoin the United Kingdom.

>our nation
Are you really implying that this isn't a problem that plagues every western nation?

Set your flag to geographical location...

He was fucked either way and if he avoided the flames they would have took him out and beheaded him anyways. RIP.

We don't have basements in Ireland.

>I'm 100% Irish and...
>Hides tricolour
checks out lad

Why would you not have a basement?

being european we actually have unique cultures we wana preserve

its a white people thing, you wouldnt understand

>t.workingclassfag

back to the feilds, paddy

Nah no thanks. I don't want to have Jews and Anglos having any say over my life. Britain is a shithole and we're better off not being in any union with them. We should scrap the common travel area thing with them too so their Paki population or even white flight from Brits doesn't spill over here.

No, I'm saying that the problem he described is one that's affecting pretty much every nation in the west, not just Ireland, and there's no reason to say "fuck our nation"

No need for that.

i'm sure he ment state/government

how many of you lads would call yourselves nazi/nazi sympathizers?

The way I see it
Nation=people
Country/state=government
GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. NOW

New NP vid.
youtu.be/99eI2wwIras

Don't know why desu.
Right away your lordship.

Fine.

Kek
Great vid

A short one like this could be very effective shilling material

Bump.

Bump

Bump

>hear a knock at your door
>you open the door and see this guy standing there
What do?

Ask him what happened to his eye

>tfw sunburn

At least my face got a nice tan I suppose.

traitor cuck

one eye on the streets, one eye on the Anglos

>nice tan
Ha! I look like a damn injun with my burn

Erm what?

Its just a LEAF using a proxy, no need to worry

Sinn Fein = Feinsinn = subtlety

why u speak german?

I'd use a proxy as well if I was a cuck leaf faggot.

Raus

Bump

Fuck Eirepol is still alive