Putin showed Oliver Stone a video where Russia's Air Force supposedly attacked terrorists in Syria...

Putin showed Oliver Stone a video where Russia's Air Force supposedly attacked terrorists in Syria. It was actually footage of Americans fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan
twitter.com/CITeam_en/status/877152860089323522
meduza.io/en/news/2017/06/20/putin-showed-oliver-stone-a-video-where-russia-s-air-force-supposedly-attacked-terrorists-in-syria-it-was-actually-footage-of-americans-fighting-the-taliban-in-afghanistan

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586
archive.is/aLwwi
liveleak.com/view?i=e29_1495758384
buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/putin-punks-stone
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
youtube.com/watch?v=7TZOxlTwAvA
youtube.com/watch?v=icaWlr5eSRA
youtube.com/watch?v=kxF_JfmLFM4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRNKLGXchlw
youtu.be/GOeOcnng0to?t=2896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

staggering incompetence in every level of russian authority confirmed

is this real life

It's just a fantasy
Also, (((Meduza))).

gizmodo.com/video-that-putin-shows-oliver-stone-of-russians-fightin-1796257586

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/aLwwi

cant make this shit up

caught in a landslide...

Bumpo

liveleak.com/view?i=e29_1495758384
just in case you think russia isn't fighting IS

buzzfeed.com/hayesbrown/putin-punks-stone

вкoт

NKOTB

Putin is fake news. :O

Putin sucked on the air for free and without SMS.

no escape from reality...

we wuz fightin isis n sheeittt

i love you

Did he claim it was their airforce? I mean he says "This is how our airforce is operating" That isn't claiming the clip was his own airforce, just that they have the same operating procedure. The fuck is hard to understand about that?

What's will the recent shill activity against Putin? The last two weeks there have been countless threads trying to turn us on Putin. Shareblue and CIA niggers must be working overtime.

This.

Beжливo, хyли.

>giving retarded shills the benefit of the doubt

Anyone who isn't a retard can figure that out.

even with ample evidence you have putinshills like this

Its not ISIS but Taliban, not Syria but Afganistan.

youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

what an absolute retard

translate this for me my man

based. that interview is god-teir

> u-uh b-b-but he was just eluding to the air force. d-did he say it was russian??!!

Lmao, alright lefty/pol/ you guys have a good time with your shitty raid.

Putin shills are on high emergency.

Russian world* - remember and be proud

* Russian World is a common name for Russian "cultural" sphere of influence that Russia tries to expand.

KEK

PUTIN IS SUCH A BULLSHIT ARTIST

oh, and pictures are from(from the top left to the bottom right):
Berlin 1945
Chechnya 1996
Estonia 2007 (ethnic russians looting stores)
Georgia 2008
Ukraine 2014

wtf prooooooooooofssssssss?????

>looting
I thought only shitskins looted?

thank you my good man

youtube.com/watch?v=7TZOxlTwAvA
ahahaha, russia stronk

left pol? is that what you tell yourself? fucking faggot

that seems to be a russian past time

stop responding to me. i dont give half a shit about >> mmuhhh soros

Well that's embarrassing...

Kinda like when we unveil a badass new bomb and you fuckers introduce your newer, even better bomb the very next day.

>A FUCKING SNEK

They are not looting, they took what belongs to them. Something like a reparations.

HAZUKASHII

NO ITS MORE PATHETIC THAN THAT

THEY INTRODUCE THEIR BOMB, BUT ITS JUST RECYCLED FOOTAGE OF OUR BOMB

L M A O

PUTIN DICKSUCKERS ON SUICIDE WATCH KEK EVERY THING HE SAYS IS A LIE TYPICAL OVERCOMPENSATING MANLET

These are the kinds of threads where I'm assured WW3 is happening this summer. Even after that interview, even after 18 months of on the ground evidence in Syria of Isis being destroyed by RuAF, still Russia is the root of evil.

The shills are out in full force I see

Why do they bother? Only already redpilled people watch it

Breaking news Vladimir Putin was brutally raped, cadres from the scene.

> heres a liveleak link! rusia r gettin the bad guys!!

bumping for justice

i hope youre behind over 9000 proxies my friend wouldnt want you to get fined or jailed for mocking the emperor

>Putin and his team showed total incompetence
>WW3 threats
lmao dude

This is me as a kid telling others stories that I heard from someone else and attributing them to myself

You are not wrong tho. Just replace shitskins with subhumans.

did you even understand the meaning of the clip in relation to the war? It was not fake, those assholes left Raqqa while the US and SDF were circling it.
what?

I see no proof that the targets are ISIS and bombs are Russian.

oddly enough im sure you could speak to him in russian and hed understand, if youre picking up what im putting down

no

> b-b-but the title says so!

wew lad, ffs it happened like 3 weeks ago. There was a context that anyone watching the war understood. Yes, we are relying on the RuAF reports and their video, but who else could report such a thing. Also, there was a news report I saw were those RU specops were given medals for destroying those Isis members leaving Raqqa. This was not long ago, it shouldn't have gone down the memory hole so fast.

LOL emperor

Why is govt so retarded? They have a youtube channel with videos of thier own airstrikes ffs, just pick any one of them

>muh russia
>muh savior of the white race

its hard to find something with such quality. he chose it because of the quality of the work being done.

So our two biggest adversaries not including inbred arabs use top gun footage and american military footage as propaganda.

Hmm you think they prance around fake bombs? I wonder if NK does this as well in those parades.

everybody point and laugh at the retard

lol. I imagine some 24 yo fresh outta media college bimbo who knows nothing about /k/ preparing this video. I can tell this is an AH-64 TAD screen iconography with closed eyes on potato quality of your pic.
upbote.

as much I like Putin, but the Russia military is highly overrated, especially the attack helicopters. go look at flir footage of the Mi-28 or Ka-52, shit looks like it's from the early to late 90's. this is why Russia buys French targeting pods for it's Flankers.

>u can tell bcuz afghan rocks are different than syrian rocks
t.college grad in america

LOL emperor

what are you implying with this extra chromosome-esque post?

>I mean he says "This is how our airforce is operating" That isn't claiming the clip was his own airforce, just that they have the same operating procedure.

The length to which you RTards go to defend your big slavdaddy is absolutely hilarious.
Keep it coming, it's always good for a laugh.

When

ITT: retards who don't understand what's going on in the movie. Do you think Putin took his fucking cellphone out and started showing a video to Stone? How retarded do you think that would be? Why would Putin keep videos of his operations on a fucking phone?

Here's what went by: Stone took HIS cellphone and was showing it to Putin, a widely circulate video of a US attack. Putin was giving his opinion on the video that was shown by Stone. He is saying: "that's how out forces are operating (like in this video, not necessarily us)".

youtube.com/watch?v=icaWlr5eSRA

This. Sup Forums is just overrun with retards from leddit for a while.

oooh ok thats what was going on.

In russia all hates putin, most people are so poor they starvin. In russia 90% people live for 8-15$ DAY, this is real salary for 8h work day. Old people eat from garbage can, because they havnt money for food. Please America help us, kill dictator Putin. We are dont desevse life like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=kxF_JfmLFM4
youtube.com/watch?v=RRNKLGXchlw

Stone showed Vladdy boy the video & Putin said it's how they are (also) operating

Which is true

Putin did nothing wrong!

>like in this video, not necessarily us

didnt help they drained all those pension funds from your retirees either

IN THE INTERVIEW PUTIN SAYS HE RAISED PEOPLE ABOVE THE POVERTY LINE

BUT HE SETS THE POVERTY LIKE AT 2 KOPECS EVERY OTHER MONTH

HE'S SUCH A SNEAKY LITTLE SHIT

I love Putin, but this is stupid. He dun goofed.

Why the Russian voice then?

Fuck you, Putin is a great leader.

TO ADD:

youtu.be/GOeOcnng0to?t=2896

check the video at that time. Putin is never seen taking the cell from his pocket. The retarded cut makes it seem like it is his cellphone

Russian GayClown shitted again. Not big soup rice.

Omg, GayClown defender go fuck yourself.

Yeah, he took someone's cellphone and show random vid to Stone. True genius!