What does Sup Forums think about Gurkhas...

What does Sup Forums think about Gurkhas? Whilst the British government import and breed millions of shitskins of different varieties constantly, Gurkhas who serve in the British armed forces rarely receive even a pension, never mind housing.

Should they be allowed to settle in Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reoqaMbUxac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no.

Absolutely no fucking issue with Gurkhas in the UK.

lousy shooter...400 bullets ? full auto ?
30 talibans ...pff

Nice try Nepal. Now go make make me Chinese noodles

>that pic
Fucking inefficient

They certainly should

They're already allowed to settle in Britain.

We don't need foreign warriors. The white race has produced the greatest warriors

They aren't in very high numbers, and have served in the British Armed Forces for centuries. They're sound to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=reoqaMbUxac

>5' 7"
manlets truly are the superior breed

They are among the only former subjects worthy of being settled in Britain. Not that my opinion matters

Some are given citizenship. Many are disbanded and sent back to Nepali.

No issues with the Gurkhas at all. Warriors who fought for the Empire in the past and continue to fight for our nation today. They are welcome here.

I never beat a Taliban sheepherder to death in my two tours, I think he's earned the right to be honorarily white.

That's pretty cool. I'll raise you our 100 man slaying spic.

A Gurkha was disciplined by his commanding officer for cutting the head off a Taliban soldier he killed and bringing it back to base lel.

The Gurkhas have and will always be an honourable race of Warriors and knowing many of them personally they are very polite and well mannered, I see no problem with them staying here.

fuck yes

>No issues with the Gurkhas at all. Warriors who fought for the Empire in the past and continue to fight for our nation today. They are welcome here.

When the Rothschilds proclaim a state of war over their Empire, some deplorable fool like a Gurkha has to go and actually fight it. Is that why you like them?

>Kekistan flag
Not even once. You don't even deserve this (You) reddit.

Everyone likes 3rd world subhumans doing their dirty job I guess.

They don't "have" to. To become a British soldier is like winning the lottery for Gurkhas. Have you seen the selection process? They often throw all their jewellery away to their friends who don't make the cut because they know they'll be taken care of from then.

also this

>even a tripod
poor talibans

I've always wondered why if we absolutely have to bring in immigrants to feed the pension ponzi scheme, why we don't bring in gurkhas. .... the wee cunts are fukkin fearless and loyal and actually serve the country .... they kill our enemies for a few hundred quid a week. ... instead we funnel in inbreeding Muslims who do fuck all and then their worthless stunted offspring try and kill us ... makes zero sense at all

Go anywhere near Aldershot and you will see a shit ton of them wondering about. 1 in 10 people are from Nepal/Nepalese. The old ones can't speak English and the young ones are loud and obnoxious.

See Can't say I have had any experience with the Gurkhas but the Neps are fucking annoying

Of course they should, they're some of the only worthwhile foreigners we have and they're willing to die for us, plus they don't behave like niggers and mudslimes

Ordered to bring back proof if dead, so he did. Follow orders or fuck off.

>even a tripod

This some sort of limy talk for a deadly dick of death?