I posted here ~a month ago saying the Messiah was here and asking for money to protect him during WW3...

I posted here ~a month ago saying the Messiah was here and asking for money to protect him during WW3. In reality I am the person who caused all the chaos during 2016 and through April '17. I discovered a method of powering up that has a side effect of causing many people to die. I am not currently powering up but I plan to continue soon. I planned to use the money to actually protect myself from WW3, which will likely happen soon. Ask me anything, I will answer what I can.

when's next big happenning?

I initially posted here so I am posting here again to repent.

do rubber walls allow for good wifi?

i remember you bro, when will the chaos resume ?
are we seeing the prelude to ww3 ?

Could be during the summer or a few months from now if I don't find a way to mitigate the carnage side effect.

i also have this feeling that this month june is not over yet but we will see some major shift the next few days amirite?

and is world literally going to fall this Fall ?(August-October )

>I discovered a method of powering up that has a side effect of causing many people to die. I am not currently powering up but I plan to continue soon.
so you ask for duplicate numerals?

Probably not, just possible chaos in the news as far as what I know.

do not feed the schizos with replies

this is what killed /x/

just hide these retarded threads

i had a dream last night that i cant recall much about other than knowing a big bright object was about to crash into earth
dont know what this would have to do with you but just wanted to post it somewhere just in case

That's not the kind of answer I excpect from possible Antichrist. Focus your energy and tell me something more specific faggot

The bible says that young men will prophecy leading up to the second coming.

this could happen in september

i also had such a dream once few years back, i was riding my bike in my hometown and looked up and suddenly few moments later these orange-bright things started to fall down out of the sky (they didnt fall rapidly but smooth and slowly). I immediately thought of aliens or fallen angels and i had this instant fear in my head, i was like i have to go home immediately, it has begun.....

Then i woke up out of this nightmare.
It felt like a summer night and it was dark already.

I'm not the Antichrist afaik. If I stay healthy and can't mitigate chaos then chaos will resume in the news around September if I get money.

What makes you say September other than prophecies on the web?

yes prophecies on the web a lot of them, i know it might be a hoax,but yeah i just thought of september at this moment.