New study supports Trump

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The MADMAN was right all the time!

I can't wait to see the results of the investigation of the 2016 election.

>New study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

>Liberals BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W4rzE
archive.is/W4rzE
oann.com/new-study-millions-of-non-citizens-illegally-voted-in-past-elections/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But you guys can't trust (((Washington Post))) nor (((scientists))), so Trump lost in any case.

>mfw all the illegal votes were for trump

bump

This won't be on CNN

>archived link:
archive.is/W4rzE

more like 55 million.

Washington Times =/= Washington Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH -inhales- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, wapo is a pile of shit

Deduct the Russian hacking and Trump lost by a landslide

When are people going to accept that Trump has been right about everything?

I like how they preface that the study was done by right wingers yet never do the same with leftwing crap.

>FBI said no votes were changed

This is what these pukes actually have themselves believing.

This country is still a joke for letting so many cast illegal votes in the first place. Trump better fix this shit before his 2nd term.

All of you go back to t_d plebbit trash

rly maks u thnk

lol holy shit what a retard

Please archive all websites
archive.is/W4rzE

1. How the hell would independent organizations have any access to a voting register?
2. According to the article neither side has any proof illegals voted based on polls as you could simply lie one or the other way. If you conducted a poll on dick sizes you couldn't use the data for empirical research other than for how much men lie about their dick size.

There's no new information other than some people saying that illegals may have cast 500,000 to 5 million votes and even then you can't say who they've voted for unless you're investigating tens of thousands of registered voters.

>6 million

OYYYYY

>no link to source study

hmmmmmm

WaPo is owned by Jeff Bezos, also a huge pile of shit. If any anons don't know, Bezos owns Amazon, he's the guy listening in to you all over those 'Alexa' devices.

Anyone read the article? It is discussing the 2008 election voting for king nig. Trump was still probably right but make sure you read this shit before posting to kike book or other normie outlets. It doesn't prove anything about the previous election.

i'm sure all those illegals suddenly decided to respect our election laws in 2016

bump. This leaf strongly believes he won the popular vote.

>2008
holy fuck, imagine how many illegals voted in 2016

Washington times is also a pile of shit. Always Israel first and civic nationalist.

You're a fucking moron.

>illegals voting

cuckepillars keeps on bringing this up and i keep on asking how to vote with no social security number

Bump

You must not be able to read, as that was not my argument.

Two options:

>Use a SS given to you by the DNC (likely that of a deceased or nonvoter)
>Use a license number loophole. California gives licenses to illegals.

>Washington post
>washinton times

Are all democrats the autistic?

Nice meme. Made me kek

Liberals BTFO through a damn wall, back into mexico.

Winning.

To think this became this I love this party animal.

>“I calculated the margin of sampling error in a more cautious way to ensure greater confidence in the results, and I used a slightly different methodology that I think is more accurate.”

>We dicked around the numbers until they said what my agenda wants them to say.

Tired of winning / 10.

Wait, who are you laughing at?

hi faggots.

how it's done:

absentee ballots signed after algorithm spits out marks after analysis of database voting patterns.

t. strategic insider

New Study: Millions of Non-Citizens Illegally Voted in Past Elections

as many as 5.7 million non-citizens may have voted in the 2008 election.

oann.com/new-study-millions-of-non-citizens-illegally-voted-in-past-elections/

>washingtontimes
Try a real source you fucking rural/suburban retard

Leave now and never come back.

Are you actually and unironically mentally handycapped? Or do you think you're "trolling" someone with this weak bait?

Nope. Any study that disputes liberal consensus is inherently flawed and therefore wrong.

kek

>"the truth is 'bait'

"handycapped".

wew lad!

Why are liberals literally retarded?

How do they even function enough to survive?

I don't care if this is bait. This is the most retarded thing I have ever seen

Bump

Bump

>clinton and obama both assured the sanctity of the election process (until they lost)