Paralyzed by the blackpill. Completely drained. I'm a NEET with no energy, even games feel like a chore...

Paralyzed by the blackpill. Completely drained. I'm a NEET with no energy, even games feel like a chore. Preparing food is exhausting. Everything is going towards the shitter in the world. People are either evil or bluepilled as fuck. I want to get off this ride.

What gives you strength to withstand this mad world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Vekf_2952U
youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
lawofone.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu
kurzweilai.net/the-unabomber-s-manifesto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ride never ends baby

star trek

What's your education?

I'm just curious to see how it all ends. Will the jews win in their fight to control the human race? Will the aliens or reptillians step in and save/slaughter us? Will the whites fight back? Will we all die to nuclear war? These are the questions I one day hope are answered, and these questions keep me alive, hoping to see the winner of this game.

Fucking this dude. I can't get past the blackpill, I think I'm worthless to the cause and I'm taking my frustration on everyone around me. I'm struggling, only vidya, laziness and a desire to see what happens in the future prevents me from ending it all. Oh, and Happenings.

The promise of 72 virgins

>Happenings
how I love happenings

>The promise of 72 virgins
How do I get in on that shit?

Get healthy, you're probably deficient in something, like iodine, b12, iron, vitamin D or something. Bet you that's the problem.

comic con

Watching strangers suffer. I just pop open a gore vid that's been recorded in Africa and I feel better on the inside that I wasn't born there.

you have lyme disease. sort that shit out.

>What gives you strength to withstand this mad world?

lifting brah. take the ironpill

Watch this video over and over again:

youtu.be/5Vekf_2952U

Then resume your training.

You are describing my life. Im just waiting for ww3 to start already so I could die in frontline.

good news

this

Hey fucker that shit serious

Stop masturbating.

Get outside and do something, anything. Yardwork, hiking or just a walk, go sit by a river, chop up some wood, climb a tree, pick fucking berries. You seem pretty depressed. Nature always helps me clear my head of the problems in life and get a bearing on what I need to focus on. Just my 2cents

Free will.

Not joking. Given we now know the truth, we know that the world is not just. Not fair. It rewards the scheming and backstabbers and not the virtuous and the righteous.

Now that we know this truth, we also know it's an uphill battle. This is where the blackpill stems from. Such an uphill battle, so therein lies, what is the point?

If this were are more virtuous society, this line of thinking makes sense. Why? Because in a society that rewards hard work, virtuousness, and merit, choosing the action that would more than likely result in failure (the uphill battle personified) then such persons would be judged as immoral, and thus punished.

But this world is not that world. The evil are rewarded. Then, it does not make sense to follow the logical line of thinking. Because this world, currently, is not logical.

How do you break this cycle? By being illogical. By exercising free will. We know that the odds are stacked against us, yet, because of free will, we can choose to "fail" anyway. We can choose to go against the grain. Because we can. And more importantly, because no one else will.

what does this mean

DESU, you probably have a hormonal disorder. Go help some people out. Volunteer somewhere. Get over your idiotic, disgusting nihilism. You are worse trash than the people you think that you hate.

Or rather, Stopping masturbation* as it relates to OP's question.

Much more motivation now.
Feels good man.

>Preparing food is exhausting
Then die.

Or get on with it and prepare for bloodshed

DO. FUCKING. THIS. X1000000
Get some vitimin D ffs. Google a trail near you and get moving. If you live in the tristate area, I'll pick you up tomorrow and we can go on a hike.

Sort yourself out.

>what gives you strength

fear of death and too much respect for my parents to kill myself in their lifetime

fucking kek

I've gone to showering once every 3 weeks or so. I do dishes and sweep but I haven't cleaned anything else in months. All this upkeep for what? To keep being a slave?

Another date to LARP and be fearful about like y2k or 2012

Spite.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

We thrive on chaos.

Swallowing the black pill is just the beginning user. You realized everything you knew to be true are lies and the world is populated with billions of insane normies. Good for you! You've seen the dark cold reality of this world, now it's time to see the beautiful side of it

You've been asleep for a long while, it's only normal that your eyes hurt. Now is the time for you to begin seeking God. How? It's all up to you! The path is one so don't be afraid of making mistakes, such a thing is not even possible!

Abandon all desire, fears and worries. Let yourself go into the sweet embrace of the unknown. Now you will begin to walk the path to true freedom and it's going to be a magical ride. Enjoy!

So what do we fight for again? The odds don't only seem overwhelming, I don't even know what the fight is over.

I was at a ''volunteer'' -tier job for two months, that ended recently. Was a bit happier during it, spending your days thinking trivial stuff instead of things that matter is effective way to block out those dark thoughts.

But is it the way to stop this madness? To stop thinking about it, occupying your free time and energy with brainless stuff? I don't know.

I probably masturbate 2-3 a week at most. Seldom nowadays.

I mean apart from all modern science suggesting we live in a deterministic universe and as such free will is a lie we tell ourselves to try and forget we are all just a product of our chemistry and the interactions between sub-atomic particles and forces.

This, world going down the shitter is the only thing that makes me laugh anymore

Weak

Side with evil then, villains are generally redpilled

This.

Get a job you worthless degen dindo

My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thought you were special but an heroing is your national sport, get some vitamin D, go to the doc, you need sun kiddo....and prozac

I don't know what keeps me going. Fear of the unknown? I've wanted to die for so long, I just don't want to feel death and I don't want to be a burden to those around me.
If I could just vanish from existence, that would be nice.

> I'm a NEET with no energy, even games feel like a chore. Preparing food is exhausting.

It's not because you're at such an elevated level of consciousness, cuck.It's because you have low testosterone.

Clean your room before you speak to me.

Get outside and get moving. Nature does wonders, and it seems that you have a hormonal imbalance due to your sedentary style.

1. Go to Psychiatrist
2. Sort your shit out

"Evil" is relative. Most people do what they do for themselves, it's selfish but not "Evil". You shouldn't waste your life away fucking around and doing nothing, otherwise, you'll live in Resentment for the entirety of your short time here

All those bluepilled folks must be really strong for going strong despite the world is completely shit, right.

The evil will purge people like me once they don't need workers anymore, no matter if I swore allegiance to them or not.

I'm practically worthless on the job markets because I don't have a uni degree. Also not going to educate myself to scrub toilets or the like, rather be a neet that wastes taxmoney so that this system will collapse sooner rather than later.

I'm right where you are OP. Many say you should stop masturbating, I've cut down to a couple time a month but it doesn't help.

I've stopped 'trying' now all I do is watch.

The truth. The fact that humankind is capable of so much more, but we are constantly kept in bondage, preventing such capabilities from breaking free.

The fact that you can believe whatever you want (in this case, believing that free will is a lie) is proof in of itself that it exists.

Textbook low T. Start lifting.

You have to be a man and become the one source of light in the darkness. Because you don't matter, what you stand for matters.

There's nothing you can do once you've taken the black pill. You can't un-think what you thought and now you'll see everything for what it is; a cheap distraction to keep you from thinking about your eventual death.

youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY

This video always gets me when the black pill blues hit me

there ain't gonna be no winner

it's just one long everlasting ride

Take a break, nigger. Sup Forums is corrosive to happiness and your mental state if you stay here for too long or spend too much time here. It is good to stay updated on politics and the world, and even better to start researching what is going on and questioning things, but Sup Forums is a constant stream of discussions on bad news or ideologies and world problems.
Just start going to the other boards for a while, and relax and enjoy the summer. You will go crazy if you dwell on this stuff too much for too long. You have probably absorbed shitloads of information that you should go process anyway, go do it.
Also, sort yourself out.

Miks et opiskele jotain hyodyllista? Sul taitaa olla masennus, yrittaisin saada elamaniloa jollain tavala esim: urheilua, ulkoilua, ystavia, jne. Jos istuu vaan kotona tyottomana ja miettii miten julma maailma on niin taatusti tulee alakuloiseks.

This, depends on the location though. Pollen fucks my shit every spring and early summer so i end up indoors or going to the gym instead and it's not the same, shit mood comes back strong

Go outside and take a walk finnbro, the sun is back for the next 2 months make the most of it.

Been there. Started studying the occult and conspiracies deeper than before.
The world is much bigger than our current society.

If you study Carl Jung, Nikola Tesla or UFO incidents you'll find some hints
that reveal a bit about the nature of reality.

While not perfect and quite fantastic for newcomers,
these two resources will go a long way:
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
lawofone.info/

I've tested them years ago. Were average.

''Selfishness'' stops being mere selfish when we are talking about the people who rule this world. They probably think they are good, no doubt, but my genocide from my perspective is objectively evil, to me. I don't think a psychiatrist can solve these problems ''I'' have. Technically they are ''not my problems'', but I see myself very unfit in this civilization where I'm only supposed to pretend I'm not seeing what's going on. And it's dark. I'm so insignificant in the big picture I've a hard time focusing on myself.

>why don't you study somehthing worthwhile
Didn't get in to university. Also don't know what even interests me, also I can't stop thinking about the ideological brainwash that I would have to endure in university. I'm too done to accept blatant brainwash anymore. It's not possible unhear and unsee things.

Good advice. If only execution didn't fail.
Probably should.

I'm just hoping that shit gets completely unhinged and I'm not a fragile old man by then.

>Good advice. If only execution didn't fail.
>Probably should.
Just start spending gradually less time here. It's hard to "cold turkey" Sup Forums. Seek out positive knowledge as a counterweight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sisu

Pull your shit together and live up to your heritage.

>Be so black pilled.
>Just want to watch the world burn.
>Find interest again in outdoor hobbies that died during early teen years.
>Now almost daily skating and scooter riding.
The lesson is to no longer care about anything but your own happiness. The globalists will do whatever they want and there is nothing you can do about it. All people are brain dead goyim so don't expect much from them.

No it doesn't, it just proves that the arrangement of particles that have assembled in my brain based on my entire history have led to this "Opinion" I have, you can disagree and I appreciate your right too but it's never been proved something can occur not based on previous actions and therefore everything is just a consequence of what has happened before and therefore we are all just automated bilogical machines

I think much of the argument for or against free will lies with the language used to argue for or against it. Human language is imperfect, and always up to different interpretation.

The main point is humans can choose to undertake an action that goes against the logical order of the universe. That is the essence of free will.

that is the most compelling metaphorical argument I've ever read to become a NEET.

Ye but that action only happened because there were circumstances that led up to it which influenced it, to argue any different, if I may be so brash, is to suggest some kind of godlike power to create something out of nothing exists I would love to discuss this more but I feel like this is derailing the thread, if you would like to continue this then I would suggest you create a new thread on the topic of determinism and link it here.

If this stuff keeps you up at night then you have a working brain. Learn a skilled trade, start a business, become a programmer. You don't need a degree for everything. Once you start building towards something (career, business, knowledge, etc) you will feel way more purpose in life. Its unnatural how humans live without seeing any rewarding results day-to-day. The unabomber explains it way better than me (though I don't agree with his actions desu):

kurzweilai.net/the-unabomber-s-manifesto

By building your own 'empire' and improving yourself as a man, you are improving the only thing which is 100% in your own control, and leading as an example for others who also feel like you do.

nice

>Anarchosindicalist complaining about globalization
>u brain ded goys

The world is fucked, there is no point trying to fix it now, just wait it to burn and after that build a better one.
also this
go take a walk in a park, enjoy the summer a little, , eat some icecream and , beauty of nature , yea on /pol you see the true, but you become redpilled and then blackpilled because everything is fucked, but sometimes you need to take a break

What I know is that I understand so little, and how on Earth do I have the time in my lifetime to know what I should know.

FOR WHAT? That's my question and problem. My family lives far away, I've no friends, not in condition of finding a wife in the near future, I should plow of a field for ''myself''? I see so, so very little reason, to plow the field for myself.