publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/sabpJ1zEfds
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/09RW5pQi5V
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/4zewSulJEio
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/kkZd1WtZPIE

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/D9BH9iaKKh8
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/half-of-oregons-criminal-illegals-held-for-sex-crimes-83-are-mexican/article/2626482
wjla.com/news/local/read-new-report-released-on-seth-richs-murder-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
infowars.com/independent-investigators-seth-rich-murder-not-a-random-homicide/
cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-other-parts-of-south-paralyzed-by-ice-snowstorm/
youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How's GA looking boys?

ENJOY IMPEACHMENT

Fucking redditors

Any GAINZ today fellow basharbois?

Republicans are kicking ass in early voting and there's a thunderstorm over the blue side of the district. Media and shill polls are backpedaling to try to save credibility.

Pic related, look at that fucking drop in Democrats for round two.

AWOOOOO

keep dreaming

>washingtonexaminer.com/half-of-oregons-criminal-illegals-held-for-sex-crimes-83-are-mexican/article/2626482
>Half of Oregon's criminal illegals held for sex crimes, 83% are Mexican

>wjla.com/news/local/read-new-report-released-on-seth-richs-murder-investigation
>READ: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich's murder investigation
Good read.

Not looking good desu senpai. GA-06 seems lost and it's only the beginning. Impeachment seems likely to happen.

Reminder that faggots who reply to /sandnigger general/ bait are the only reason that thread has any relevance whatsoever.

Gross

Why no one it's talking about the Syrian plane?

Me on the left.

The the most rotten Georgia peach that I've ever seen

That is beautiful!
> $5 million confirmed superior to $25 million!

what's there to talk about? Russia has already tacitly admitted their AA tech is a meme by it not doing anything while IAF strikes anywhere in Assad's territory with impunity.

Otto's parents were told to stay quiet and not speak to the media by Obama adm. They said they were trying to get Otto released but they never did

>Osoff

Nothing it's done with impunity, actions have consequences, if they help ISIS, things will get worst before getting better.

>#V-VoteYourO-Ossoff???

>"wife"

Total stab in the dark but I going to assume that his marriage is more of a virtue signal and less about love

I'm thinking more along the lines of adopting the politics of the only person who would fuck him

Obama was such a pussy

why are we on page 8

Magic

Thread got split. We're reuniting now.

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

I got an original Ben "If they're brown, blow them down" Garrison boys.

straight from a cuck source, high turnout in GOP area

Ossoff will lose

No one cares get a life,, losers

That's a very nice Southern Awoo.

Needs to be on a plantation deck.

G20 summit man, in the 4 hour Putin interview they say thats when they're meeting

WHEN DO POLLS CLOSE?
When do we start seeing actual numbers?

>infowars.com/independent-investigators-seth-rich-murder-not-a-random-homicide/

S H A D I L A Y

This is one of the split threads. We have been following OP and disregarding split threads.

Here is the real thread, for those who mistakenly migrated to an old thread.

Check the time of the thread creations.

>130700200
At least you show your leaf when you shitpost, user.

i think in like 4 paellas

I think 7 pm EST but I read DeKalb got extended 30 mins because there was a ballot "mix up"

>that pic
holy shit I had this exact idea 4 hours ago but couldn't be arsed to make it. that's fuckin spooky

>mfw Handel wins with 70% of vote

>Ossoff

Have you ever been to Chile? The people there love the General still. He saved them from Communism a takeover. They know he had a lot of faults but they prefer those over being Venezuela. Think how much worse those economic stats in your infograph would've been if Allende was able to institute full blown Cuba style communism.

To this day Chile is one of the best economies in South America because it didn't bend the knee to communism, while their neighbors who did are collapsing, like Brazil.

lmao they're blaming their own supporters?

Wow upvote! So amazing he married his Hispanic maid after she was put in a wheelchair.

So are the bracks going to chimp out over that pregnant bitch getting shot? I want a comfy riot GODDAMNIT

how do they know it was a supportive horn beep and not a mocking, laughing at your pathetic life situation horn beep?

shareblue getting their jollies off by splitting threads today

all they can do to keep their mind off of losing tonight

>cbsnews.com/news/atlanta-other-parts-of-south-paralyzed-by-ice-snowstorm/
Reminder that Georgians are not white

Pretty sure it's a fake email, we made lots of those for Hillary's campaign. Still, by the time people realize it's fake it's already been circulated all over twitter and FB.

If it's real, it's not recent. I picked it up in a /ptg/ a few months ago.

The RAIN is RACIST

>mfw just got my mouth decimated at the dentist and you niggers kept arguing with the /sg/oyium
Are we calm now?

How does he even get away with being a literal carpet bagger in Georgia? This guy should have been laughed out of the state day 1.

Any chance the sudden shift in narrative from Georgia a double bluff from Dems to keep Rep turnout low?

ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

THE OP HAS BEEN MODIFIED THIS THREAD WAS CREATED TO SPLIT INTENTIONALLY, CHECK THE FIRST YOUTUBE LINK

>youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo

GO TO THE REAL THREAD

kek

Niggers, m8

they removed a tenth of your teeth? for what purpose?

Oh, that makes sense. It looks a lot less conspicuous if they meet when a bunch of other world leaders are there. G20 is going to be a massive clusterfuck, by the way. Canada/Trudeau doesn't even want to talk about climate change just because they're afraid of pissing Trump off. And if Merkel doesn't press Trump on climate change, she could very well lose the Chancellorship. Combined with all the other issues going on like the EU trying to make V4 countries take immigrants, Syria, etc, it's going to be a goddamn disaster for Merkel.

Gonna be some great Trump banter though.

Trump's blessed.

Apparently he grew up in GA-6 and is currently living with his girlfriend a few CDs over. Truth is he gets away with it because the party donors (from CA, of course) want him.

>This is how Trump decides to use HAARP

#LovingEveryLaugh #LaughingMyOssoff

You have mistakenly entered the wrong thread. The OP has been modified to troll.

This is the real thread.

See

Millions and millions of Commiefornia bucks.

Nah not really

Bump for slow thread