New message from Anonymous (White nationalist terrorism needs to be halted)

6/10/2017

Before we commence our message to those who are retaking our board back, we expressed our heartfelt condolences to the Muslims who were plowed down by a haphazard white nationalist terrorist for the mere act of praying to their subjected God.

We agree that the Alt Right has become completely ominous with their rhetoric and we at Anonymous can cite a plethora of examples ranging from the redneck thug who brought an assault rifle to a pizza joint to the attack on peaceful protesters still occurring at Berkeley University.When we take thorough control of our website once again we will place strict moderation on dangerous ideas that thwart the first amendment right to worship any Religion of choice.

We have also noted President Donald Trumps stark silence of the matter? Does he endorse these acts?

We all are citizens of the world

Citizens of the world

We are Anonymous! Recently something very disturbing has come to our attention. You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt. Consider EVERYTHING.

Our operations are going successfully! It is a planted operation by Anonymous and other patriots in order to disperse the damages caused by the Alt Right. We propose you as depreciated tools that have known flaws.

Anonymous would never tell you how we are winning the peaceful culture war, our "final solution" will come at surprise - Not after the arrests and failures of your failed president

We are watching

Be wary friends!

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah ok

Annoymous had its balls cut off ever since that one guy turned out to be a fed and had alot of members arrested. None of them can get organized enough to do anything of merit now since they all think each other are the fed.

user is dead. Pretty inventive way to kill an decentralized group like that

EVERY TIME

fuck off you dumbass niggers you can barely connect to your wifi let alone hack anyone.

There is no info on who caused the explosion was, if it did in fact happen

Tl;dr?

>Anonymous would never tell you how we are winning the peaceful culture war

I thought Anonymous is neutral.

>anonymous is full of pony fucker man children
Yeah the CIA

See these tits?Good, now go away and take your lame ass little "group of l33t hackerz" with you.

Love kids trying to larp as user
Anon doesn't make fucking messages like this
12 year old faggots do
off yourself
and saged

The libertarian "anomalous" side of Sup Forums is dead, go home.

Remember to sage all obvious shill threads

wewest of the top lads

>Anonomyous
>Wants to shut down free speech to promote free religion
>Thinks the alt-right is at fault for Berkeley
>Globalist bullshit
kek how stupid do you think I am /leftypol/ antifaggot?
>Leddit spacing
>Anonomyous
PICK ONE AND THEN GET OUT.
>Recently something very disturbing has come to our attention. You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt. Consider EVERYTHING.
Only part of this that is not bullshit ironically enough.
Fuck off Antifaggot larper.
Sage.

OP is an faggot

Be alert we are monitoring this thread and keeping caution

but we are Anonymous

Anonymous is more cringey than fedora samurais.

Actually, they are probably the same people.

>be alert
What so you can come to my house and throw CD's at me?Look at this sexy waifu and rethink your life.Give in to 2D bitches.

SAGE

>we are anomalous
>forgive and forget
>expectro patronus

>You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt.

THIS
Don't be a stupid goy. Nothing wrong with meeting with Sup Forumsacks, but don't be stupid goy. Always carry a gun

Fuck off asshole. Be very careful about using anonymous for your larping fantasies. The only use we have for Sup Forums is to disseminate information when we see fit.

/aSec

>retaking our board back
You have tried a dozen times and have failed a dozen times, I don't think this effort will be any more successful than the previous efforts.

Honestly, is there any doubt that Anonymous wasn't started by the State Department under Hillary Clinton. These faggots are the biggest shills ever.

>(White nationalist terrorism needs to be halted)
>White nationalist terrorism
yeah ok

>Gay LARPer
>white bois be scared

When's the last time Anonymous did anything other than LARP about how we need to "expect them"?

Fuck off fake idiot.

You are faggots.

Shut up, faganomous.

>100 yers into future
>Anonymous doxx a bunch of dead people for shit they may or may not have said
>no one gives a shit
I'm fucking scared

>attack on peaceful protesters still occurring at Berkeley University.

And you wonder why you've become irrelevant in this day and age? You sure are a new breed of stupid.

Anonymous as an organization peaked and burned out with Scientology.

Nothing since has come close to being interesting.

holy shit is this 2008 again?

I remember when I found this website. I was about 12 and it was when that scientology shit was going on. (sorry I came with that wave of cancer, if it helps Iurked a long ass time before ever posting). Lol I remember thinking "Anonymous" was so badass though, now I realize it's the same 12 year olds that were edgy fags like me 10 years ago

Fuck off nigger.
You're not taking anything back.
Anonymous is dead and you like to dress up in the corpse.

Kill yourself nigger. You faggots aren't even lulzy.

This bait isn't even good lol I was hoping this would take off but then I read it, you tried too hard.

What "white nationalist terrorist" are these cucks rambling about? Do they mean the Welsh national hero who ran down some paki shits in self defence?

Your fear has been noted, but can any of you miscreants answer as to why Trump is mum on white nationalist terrorism?

What is he hiding?

This isn't Reddit or leftypol, memes like that don't work here because even the average dipshit user here knows how per capita and crime stats in the us work lol.

WE R NONYMUS

W E DOUND FORGIV
wE dunT FORGED
WEAR LEGUN

EgSPECT AS

>The town special kid.

Except it's not.

user just doesn't work in the same way anymore. Absolutely no organization.

this is the gayest LARPing ive ever seen please kys

>why Trump is mum on white nationalist terrorism?

Because it doesn't exist?

It will soon though, and it will be far too late for you to do anything about it.

>t.cianegger

This. The finsbury derby gave me actual wood and I was praying that the great kebab roast was arson but seems that one was just goatfuckers cooking like they were back home in a high rise.

WE

problem with annoynmous is that literally any faggot can call themselves annonymous

so annonymous also thinks you are a muslim dick gagging faggot.

>we will place strict moderation on dangerous ideas that thwart the first amendment

>strict moderation on ideas
>first amendment
Pick one.

Fuck off, imposter.

The irony is, they will create the very thing they fear through their hysteria.

Wow I can't believe you made me read that...

Is everyone on Sup Forums this fucking new? Anonymous is a fucking joke, it always was until some fucking dick nozzles started a subreddit for anonymous and went political.

Anonymous is literally just anyone who wasn't a name or tripfag on Sup Forums. That's it. That's what anonymous was. There was never any structure or organization because no one knew who anyone else was. The hivemind was interesting, but never guided.

>You must take all notices and information claiming to be 'Anonymous' with a grain of salt.

Yeah, like gas yourself you pinko cunt.
t. Anonymous

I remember the day when "anonymous" would have supported White Nationalism, on the basis of "for the lulz" alone.

What the heck happened to this website?

"Anonymous" was never a real thing.

"for the lulz" sounds cringy nowadays
as years go by so do the memes and so does the hivemind

i'm sorry, my what?
fear?
oh fuck me, you're hilarious

I just came to this thread to see if anyone posted the screenshot of Anynonmoose's twitter feed during the Furgeson riots saying "I cannot stop crying!"

Feds do this with everything, it's how they poison the well and keep people from joining organizations they don't like, see the KKK and militias; every other member is a plant or an informant and the public knows this.

I was a shit lib faggot 10 years ago before all this. I blame my radicalization on 2 things. Obama era housing programs and this hysteria. The backlash is coming, and it's going to be ugly for them.

no one cares faggot

>Retaking our board back

It was never yours in the first place faggot. Nice to see you attacking white people after one incident whilst ignoring the multitude of Islamic incidents and never once threatening action against the Muslims. At least you're a faggot LARPer

>wee our anomalous
>we r leegum
>fawgid fawged
>eggshpeg us

Are you a script kitty or are you being forced to do what your bosses want in one of the alphabet agencies? Basically are you script kitty thinking their hot shit or a Deep State Shill?

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

FUCK OFF CORRECT THE RECORD

FUCK OFF MEDIA MATTERS

FUCK OFF SHILL

FUCK ISLAM

FUCK YOU

SAGE THIS SHIT

FAKE AS FUCK

These fat fucks in shitty commercialized guy fawkes masks are really annoying

So 1000s of people have been killed by Muslims in the last month and you (and *Anonymous* yeah nice try loser) are focusing on ONE person who killed ONE guy that was already dying of a heart attack. Great fucking logic

:O!

shut up you pathetic fucking larpers, you cant hack fucking script kiddies

BURN IN HELL

Sure - anonymous hasn't done shit except make cringy youtube videos made by faggots larping and pretending they have any real skills .

this is the worst JIDF shill posting I have seen all day

shut the fuck up you fucking mossad jews.

Your shit. You where born shit and you will die as shit. Fucking morons side with muh niggers and muds.

Summer fags are back. Anonymous: we can't do shit.

WUZ

We are anonymous. You are just a deep state faggot larping as a guy fawkes mask wearing, 'we r leejun' faggot, deliberately trying to associate known false flag events with the Alt-Right and use the Anonymous name as a way to brand your authenticity.
>Citizens of the world
You be wary, faggot. The game is almost over for you. Make your peace with God.

The proper way to deal with these masked shitskin commies:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3PLxUvhIc

FUCK OFF NIGGER LOVER...........

TRAITORS SHOULD BE KILLED BEFORE THE ENEMY...because without these degenerates the enemy has no power

>retaking our board back
heh what a dope

LOL gayyyyyy

WE ARE ANONAMOOSE

Here's a protip for everyone reading this thread. All of the folks that were on /b pre-2007 and all the of the original people in "Anonymous" from the original Scientology stuff are now full blown redpilled white nationalists. Just look at what happened with faggots like weev. Anyone claiming the title of "Anonymous" since 2008, and especially today, are liars and LARPers and haven't even passed CSIII, let alone are 1337 hax0rs.

Give it up sharejew