Hillary Clinton Tries To Plug Wonder Woman, Film Company Says Please Don’t

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

americanlookout.com/hillary-clinton-tries-to-plug-wonder-woman-film-company-says-please-dont/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>tried to appeal, STILL failed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is this old lady ever going away?

wtf i love Sup Forums crossposters now

*Sup Forums globalists

So when is fucking drumpf gonna put this bitch in jail

why are liberals so pathetic lads

LE HEW

EW SER

>American Lookout
Come on now.

More credible than CNN desu, and it isn't an opinion piece retard, they directly quoted the studio

>"Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement—it will make $250 million by the end of this week. We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can."

Based.

>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>no cuts to social security and medicaid was a lie
>supposedly competent businessman and billionaire can't budget properly and made a 2 trillion dollar math error
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC

funny cause a white man is the only reason she has a career

who's about to read this lmao

>A source at Warner Brothers, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Heat Street: “It’s great that Hillary Clinton will see the movie but her remarks aren’t particularly helpful and our publicity team certainly won’t be spreading them about.

Oh, its fucking nothing. What a surprise.
You're more gullible than the leftists you hate.

Credible? They're openly pushing for a narrative, how is that credible? And no need to drag CNN into this discussion.

soon

>Make a movie about a female set during WW1
>Don't make it about politics
>Tell Hillary Clinton to fuck off

DC is truly based

>an anonymous source told Heat Street
>credible

>they're openly pushing for a narrative
Just like literally every media outlet

>being this butthurt

Every news org pushes a narrative wtf

>“Wonder Woman doesn’t need Hillary Clinton’s endorsement—it will make $250 million by the end of this week. We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can.
Except for kevin being a big donor to her campaign

user, this thread has nothing to do with Trump. Take a deep breath and calm yourself.

JUST
U
S
T

the hill can't even shill now ahahahahahahahaha

LOSER

>Hillary Clinton Politicizes ‘Wonder Woman’ Saying She Relates to ‘Strong Woman Saving World from Disaster’

Jesus she is absolutely unbearable

wtf i hate drumpf now

>It's my turn!
>You owe me America!
>I have a VAGINA!

wtf i love wonder woman now!

How does it feel being lied to?

>mfw Hillary lost

>someone gets this mad in every thread

NOOOOO

WONDER WOMAN DOESN'T EVEN TRY TO BE A FEMINIST PROPAGANDA TOOL THE DIRECTOR SAID SO HERSELF

IT'S JUST A GREAT MOVIE THAT HAPPENS TO FEATURE A FEMALE PROTAGONIST

FUCK OFF FEMINISTS YOU WON'T HIJACK THIS MOVIE TOO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So we just shut off any kind of critical thinking now, as long as the story fits
our narrative?

No wonder your country is going to shit, everyone is willing to swallow as shit without question, as long as its coming from the right ass.

Smart of them desu. I almost want to go see it now. Almost.

This site isn't your personal playground Sup Forumskiddy

Who cares he still has 7 and a half more years to do all that.

OP acknowledged that though, Madam President.

>tries to co-opt Wonder Woman
>gets told to fuck off
This is beautiful.

OP GET US A LIVE THREAD FOR THE CURRENT ATTACK IN BRUSSELS

Can this old hag just crawl away and die already?

I wish I never had to see her stupid fucking face ever again.

Forced Sup Forums threads are cancer m8

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/>tried to appeal, STILL failed/
10 times dude, switch your shit up. It's not getting anywhere.

They already caught the person though.

if Hillary was elected, who would have been next? I mean the only thing that matters now is progressiveness, so after a black president and a woman president, what would they have went with?

A trans seems logical, but after that?

Stop behaving like Redditors

>sources at heatstreet

Eat shit and die, you cock gobbling commie shill.

8 YEARS HAHAHHA *BREATH IN* AHAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT LOSER

When people here are now from reddit, its hard not to.

So Drumpftards were the cucks all along. Whoa.......

I always knew Mel Gibson was /ourguy/.

I assume you feel the same about the anonymous sources that keep telling the NYT they're 1000% sure that information definitively linking Trump to Russia is about to come out?

its Sup Forums related nippledick

>the YOU'RE AS BAD AS SJW rhetoric came from redditors who think they're intelligent because they automatically assume both sides are the exact same, even though that's a complete logical fallacy
Explains why they always frame that argument with absolute prissiness.

giv corrupt politican gf

I'm gonna go see the movie tomorrow.

I've already seen it though, but it's so comfy.

And I enjoy looking at Gal on that big screen desu

>We’re anxious to keep politics out of Wonder Woman any way we can
>women only screenings

Come get your /elektrojuden/ and e-celeb threads out of Sup Forums and we'll talk.

An openly avowed Muslim would have been next

Unless of course you like the Sup Forums shit being spammed :^)

TOP KEK

>8 years
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Its not anonymous scores, its rapports from multiple intelligence agency's. But whatever, keep eating what they are feeding you, the world gets too complicated if you don't pick a side.

>e-celeb threads
that's all Sup Forums, we don't want them here either

I can't believe people in this thread actually voted for her. They must be miserable.

top kek

>American "banter"

Ha! How cute! A Trump-sniffer calling someone else a commie.

Democrats are rabidly anti-white and anti-male, it would be against my self-interests to ever vote for them.

kek

>thread moved
>pedo threads and other Sup Forums trash thats been up longer allowed to stay up
The absolute state of Sup Forums and proof of liberal biased Sup Forums scum infecting it

Sup Forums has arrived

Redditcucks btfo

The mods are shady as fuck

lmfao

hello i am here for the job interview

bost waifu feet pls

Warner Brothers owns DC Comics, but they also own CNN.

they are and have been plugging her for their entire life.

>tfw (((hollywood))) controls Sup Forums too

Brilliant humor, optimal amount of irony and unremarkable discussions in my opinion.

DA JOOS SHOULD BE GA-

>those lips
yum

-sed

more like /reddit tv, worse board on Sup Forums.

Would cum on/10

I'd fuck her so hard.

>JOOS
welcome, fellow atheist+ or cuckservative :o)

-ZED UPON
gotcha

Everybody had fun with the pizzas, don't be a fag.

Bump

I didn't post wrote that to make fun of Sup Forums. I like it unironically.

They had no control over that

Warner Brothers own CNN, the very company that produced and own this damn movie, pretty much gave the Clintons their entire political life.