That Bret Stephens NYT article about mass deporting whites

WTF Sup Forums?

> The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system. They need to return whence they came. I speak of Americans whose families have been in this country for a few generations.

> Bottom line: So-called real Americans are screwing up America. Maybe they should leave, so that we can replace them with new and better ones: newcomers who are more appreciative of what the United States has to offer.

archive.is/9ydTm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDL_wCrE4-Q#t=2284
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=iDL_wCrE4-Q#t=2284

Bump

> Bill Kristol: White Working Class Should Be Replaced by Immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
Chillax, goy, it's satire.

We need to get these helicopters fired up.

he's a liberal Jew, what did you expect

He's a neocon jew, not that it changes anything.

>Neocon showing his true motives
>Try pass it off as satire
>It was just a joke!

Note how not even a single kike is counter-signaling him. No wonder they got kicked out of everywhere.

He should be deported into a gas chamber.

Bret Stephens.
He has to go back.

> Using average statistics like crime rates, incarceration, etc. of Americans
> Not breaking them up by which groups actually do them
Yes, Bret, we know that mass deporting blacks would make the country significantly better in pretty much every statistical category.

Your title is very misleading because he's not just talking about whites. I agree with the first part of the article, then it spiraled about of control in the second half. Perhaps deportation is a solution, but it's always been more complex than that. A very basic concept of creating an environment that promotes families and traditional values instead of glorifying degenerate entertainment and continuing with victim culture/identity politics would do more for this country than mass deportation. The economic model the banks/Wall Street love of inflation and bubbles is also a major problem.

No, he has a point.

We should deport the numales and the feminazis and replace them with all the redpilled people Merkel and Macron are going to exile over the next five years.

Well he's right that I'm not contributing. I'm on welfare, and I'm not going to pay one more dollar to a government that uses tax money to bring in all manner of shitskins. Fuck ZOG and thanks for the money other white Americans who haven't figured out how to play the game yet.

How about we trade all the refugees in Europe for the white people in America? I'd be up for that

>Your title is very misleading because he's not just talking about whites
The fuck he isn't. He's a kike talking shit about Trump and everyone that voted for him : fucking white males.
Mass immigration has been hugely damaging to all western countries. There is no cheap labor, just subsidized labor that comes with a lot of problems and opportunity costs. Of all people, lying neocon kikes should tread careful when implying genocide isn't always a bad thing.

Bump

Nowhere did he mention specific races, in fact the implications in the article were across several different races when looking at their statistics. You can assume all you want, but doing that only hurts your argument.

And before you start sperging out, there is truth to white people not having children. There's truth to white men not going into STEM. There's truth to white people losing their religion. We can talk about the why, but those stats aren't made up. Some of us just rather take responsibility for our shortcomings and change it before it's too late, instead of sitting around and complaining about it.

Based right wing Jew!

>Nowhere did he mention specific races
*specifically the white race

The ironic thing is he's right and this board proves it, whites stopped believing in the democratic ideals their forefathers founded this nation on. Its going to take an influx of immigrants to keep democracy and liberty alive.

Sup Forums BTFO

Bump

Do you really think the Jews are on your side goy? Most of those either don't give a shit about whites or actively want to see them destroyed, National Review went absolutely ballistic about this since Trump. Before that they at least only showed mild disregard in rethoric.

>The ironic thing is he's right and this board proves it, whites stopped believing in the democratic ideals their forefathers founded this nation on.
It's been headed that way for a while.
>Its going to take an influx of immigrants to keep democracy and liberty alive.
That's the part I disagree with you on completely. Keeping a rotation of immigrants doesn't solve anything and we'd run into the problem again down the road anyways. Your solution also implies that immigrants actually want to leave their homeland, family and friends, in some cases learn a new language all for a better life for themselves and their kids. In reality, most of them don't want to do that. In recent years, Im talking about the mass immigration from the Middle East to Western countries, all happened because we destroyed it. Stop destroying their homes and we won't see mass immigration. Let them live the way they want and we'll do the same.

>Sup Forums BTFO
Trying this hard.

>Do you really think the Jews are on your side goy?
Definitely not.

Bumping..

White man come home.

>at least I still have the constitution

Says the lone white in the burning ruins of a formerly great city