Am I the only one who has been loving the increase in Confederate/Southern threads lately...

Am I the only one who has been loving the increase in Confederate/Southern threads lately? They keep disappearing suddenly and the Yankee Shills are hard but if we keep making them then we'll keep seeing them.

Topics?

Represent your state!

Where are you from? How do we abolish the ETERNAL YANKEE in your area?

Are you active in any Southern/Nationalist groups?

We have to fight back against the cutural genocide!

Other urls found in this thread:

wftv.com/news/local/watch-crews-remove-confederate-statue-from-lake-eola-park/536159831
brazilportal.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/the-men-often-wear-gray-rebel-uniforms.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=p-MX0PXDWis
static3.businessinsider.com/image/5564ea2c71ca1b16008b458d-1200/each-year-the-small-brazilian-city-of-americana-throws-a-huge-celebration-to-commemorate-the-10000-confederates-who-fled-the-american-south-after-their-side-lost-the-civil-war.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U
youtube.com/watch?v=LZfItlZG97Q
youtube.com/watch?v=fPHuQFN7L70
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for Florida!

Bump for Texas!

Bump for Dixie!

Where are you, Southernbros?

Whoooo Hooooo SC checkin in

Never trust the ETERNAL YANKEE

Calling all Southern Secessionist! We must rally and organise and plan for our war against the Jew banks and Federalist!

I'm in New York and what you all believe in the south regarding us all being commies is completely accurate. Upstate is fine, but the city needs to go, which is why I want white supremacists to rise again to lay siege to those degenerates.

Hail Dixie!

Get in here, bros! It's party time. Yankee/Jewfed shills will be in full force and our threads are disappearing suddenly while they're hot

Bump bump bump

Is that a Russian flag I see there? I like that!

Southerners, what would you prefer:
- All niggers in gas chambers, but northerners are still there and there is still a union.
Or
- All niggers swinging from ropes, yankees shipped home and an independent CSA is a reality.

>niggers dead
>union
or
>niggers dead
>no union
really makes you think

I wanna see the Yankees and Feds out. The weak and worthless niggers will go with them or starve or rot in prison, the smarter and more able ones will be left to remain as citizens as any other confederate. If you break the law, you go to jail, you work and prove you're trying to work or you don't get money and you starve and probably end up in prison.

Reminder that your cultural history is a failed uprising against the greatest country in the world, over owning people as literal property, and that you lost despite opening the war with a sneak attack because your leaders were absolute moron plantation owners.

Tennessee reporting in

I have a very Thomas Jefferson mindset so I think it'd be better for the CSA to be independent but not only us but have the entire US be independent nations that are united in their own culture. We could still always band together in times of trouble if foreigners from across the sea bothered us.

Reminder : that's some beautiful (((Federal))) history you've got there, billy. Go praise your jew bank nation and it's bullshit history books some more.

>opening the war with a sneak attack
I don't even know how to address such ignorance.

I can agree with this. The entire Federal beast and jew bank government needs to go.

>Same tired Northern herp derp false reasoning

Yeppir. But Sup Forums has just been overrun with commies. Wew.
Bump for Texas.

Fort Sumter was definitely not a sneak attack. South Carolina and the Confederate government sent many letters to Lincoln to resolve the issue peacefully and Lincoln's advisers agreed with their demands but Lincoln doubled down and sent more troops and supplies. Even despite that the Confederates still warned the Union troops in the fort to leave or take cover because they were about to fire which is why no one died. This is also ignoring that South Carolina had every right to demand the fort since the federal government didn't even keep up their end of the contract anyway. Fort Sumter's construction was supposed to be finished decades before and still wasn't.

Southerners are the last true Americans

Checked for trith and reason.

All the ETERNAL YANKEE knlws to do is defend the SAME government they claim does nothing but lie to us.

Where are my north florida bros at?

Texan here. I have a beautiful pistol from one of my relatives that fought in the confederacy with a highly detailed engraved ivory grip. White areas of Southern US are definitely best in the country. Also it's bizarre how people think because there are so many niggers and spics in our states we live near them. They're all segregated into their own areas...

Does Anyone knows where to buy weed in ferrara italy? Thanks

RIP for Lake Eola statue

wftv.com/news/local/watch-crews-remove-confederate-statue-from-lake-eola-park/536159831

there was no "uprising", we tried to defend ourselves against the northern agressors you retard. We would have been fine to be our own country.

niggers arent people idiot

find the nearest no go zone and ask there

It's okay. It'll mak strapping tnt to the lincoln memorial all the sweeter.

Bump for some Geogia bros!

Damn, did they actually take it down? Savages...

They're fighting a war against still, russiabro. We need y'alls help. Desperately.

There is a city in Brazil called Americana

Their decedents are Southerners that fled to Brazil after the Civil war. They still follow old southern customs and cuisine

FUCK the south
Anyone waving a confederate flag should be shot in their treasonous heads. How could anyone support a long-term rebel faction getting BTFO by Sherman?

I've read about that and it still facinates me. Have you ever been there? I'd love to reconnect to some of our cousins down there.

>The city needs to go
Ok let's just exterminate one of the world's greatest economic centers, everything will be fine

Shills are in go. This dunbfuck federalist cock sucker is getting all steamed up.

Never been but check it out

brazilportal.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/the-men-often-wear-gray-rebel-uniforms.jpg

Arkansas reporting in

hiroshima nagasaki has recognized the confederacy

All I can do is sign petitions on change.org... I am doing that but it doesn't change a thing.

"But the ghost of Lee can still see us fighting the civil war"

youtube.com/watch?v=p-MX0PXDWis

Yeah Brazil was among many nations that offered asylum for Confederate veterans partly due to their bravery and military experience. These countries hoped they could improve their own armies.

Signing and voting doesnt do anything im afraid :(

We need vocal and armed support at this point.

But most of us do dig our Russiabros. Y'all gave us a good blueprint to go by what with the New Russia and all.

incoming /dixie/ dump

Brazil, French and British bros are all welcomed allies as well

Deo vindice!

Brazil is 26 states. You have every type of refugee from World Wars and such

In Sao Paulo state you have a HUGE Japanese community. They don't mix with other Brazilians, speak mostly Japanese

You have more Lebanese people living in Brazil than in Lebanon.

You have German colonies from WW2. They don't mix with Brazilians and speak mostly only German. The south is mostly blonde blue eyed people

You have black slave colonies that only mix with each other (Quilombo)

You have the native people to the west and north

And a shitload of mixed people in the rest of the country.

There is no typical brazilian cuisine cause everybody brought their own culture when they settled

Also like calling tumblr on their anti-South bullshit. But they are pretty dumb, so its mostly no fun.

Why do you Stormniggers idolize losers?

The Confederfags lost.
The Nazifags lost.
You're all gay.

Kys, or stop looking up to losers. Perferably the former.

why do you have a picture of two white-trash morons clinging to government control?

Americana in Brazil is fucking proud of their Confederate Colony

They have no shame showing the confederate flag

I believe other nations offered asylum as well. I'll have to check.

Many southerners join the military today inspired by their Confederate ancestors. It's a beautiful thing although the federal government exploits it.

I knew about the Germans and Japanese but not the Lebanese. Despite the Sup Forums memes I would like to visit Brazil someday.

Blacks were the slaves of losers and needed white people to free them. What does that make them?

advance the flag of dixie!

god bless the confederados and god bless all flags that bear the diamond

Did I hurt your feelings, billy? I'm sorry, go kiss your jewosh bank state masters ass some more. This isnt a white power thread, this isnt a stormthread, this is a motherfucking Dixie thread you yankee cuckold.

yezzir
>yew heard 'm CHARGE BOYS

God save Brazil! Thank you for your help in the last war, brothers.

Go cry somewhere else, faggot.

You are very welcome, people love American folks here

Hail the Southland! We must rise again!

static3.businessinsider.com/image/5564ea2c71ca1b16008b458d-1200/each-year-the-small-brazilian-city-of-americana-throws-a-huge-celebration-to-commemorate-the-10000-confederates-who-fled-the-american-south-after-their-side-lost-the-civil-war.jpg

Thanks for the warm wishes!

A smiling Tennessee makes me happy and since we're a state of music it's fun to post that I didn't know about Johnny Cash covering Marty Robbins' hit Big Iron. He take on it is really beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U

youtube.com/watch?v=LZfItlZG97Q

thats absolutely beautiful

im really happy our culture can be celebrated somewhere without yankee liberals calling it racist or backwards

To live and to die for dixie!

Obvious bait is obvious

sometimes nothin can be a real

C O O L H A N D
O
O
L
H
A
N
D

May the Lord bless Brazil by remembering our Confederate veterans.

I wish that had a Mormon holding a Deseret flag but otherwise accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPHuQFN7L70
we also btfo yank shits in good old white music too

The one thing Brazil has is pride in their heritage and ancestors, no matter where they came from. The Brazilians that are not from a given community love to explore the gifts that wonderful people like the Southerners have brought.

The American South is alive and well in South America!

What the yanks called trash, we called friends!

>tfw britbong
>tfw will never be american southerner

Why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Hail the Confederados! God save Brazil! Our forever bros

We are the blessed ones for having wonderful Southerners and their rich culture

Hell yeah y'all also fought a naval battle against the yanks in our defense. Really defending your port, but you let us come in, you blew the feds the fuck out

We are lucky to have you wonderful people

youtube.com/watch?v=5HeZtFH1Trg

Southeners were freemasons like the northeners. The Civil War was a big expansive theatre. You have been deceveid.

>deceived

southerners had their own secret society, the knights of the golden circle

there were knights of the golden circle and freemasons all over during the civil war, both secret societies formed effective spy rings

Oh I do believe both sides were played by Jews and Freemasons however most southerners revere the Confederacy in memory of their ancestors. Only a moron really believes in the ultra romanticized tales of the Confederacy. It was full of it's own unique problems.

Are Scots welcome in Dixie?

Regardless of how we were both played by the jews, it's an ideology and cutural fitting we can shape ourselves into (modernised) to fight back the ETERNAL YANKEE and th jewnited states again.

there were some major mistakes made

like when the confederate lett hundreds of thousands of tons of cotton rot in the harbor to try and drive up prices and put pressure on france and england to support the confederacy, but then those two nations just turned to the ottoman empire for cotton

our best chance of winning the war was early on when inept george mcclellan was in charge of the union army and lee stomped his ass for a year straight

the longer it went the worse our chances got

of course!

dixie is a celtic nation

Absolutely! Anyone who is willing to fight and die to resist Federal Tyranny is welcome.

Of course. You fought for freedom at some point I'm sure

Louisiana reporting in!