Heritage Thread

Post your family tree, Sup Forumsacks

Post the template

Do you have any ww2 stories of your granddad ?

Give us the template faggot

My ancestors were KINGS and NOBLES

Never forget your true legacy

He was deployed on the Don river in Russia when the front collapsed
He was captured but survived a Soviet military camp, came back with a donkey found in the steppes and then by train

Once, they just stopped marching to rest for some time and other soldiers took off their boots because their feet hurt. My grandfather who was a farmer and knew well harsh winters, knew that if they took them off they wouldn't be able to wear them again, so he told me that a lot of people were basically forced to walk barefoot into the snow. Lot's of soldiers were then taken to "military hospitals" where he told me they literally sawed off their feet because they'd become gangrenous.

Another time he told me that he saved one of his friends who got shot in the leg but didn't notice it

He told me that once he was gonna die because a Soviet tank was passing by, so he hid under corpses of deceased soldiers to save his life

Once he told me that he never shot anyone but I don't really know about this one, I mean my grandfather was a very good man, really, but he told me he basically throw his rifle away and never shot anyone, but I think that if you really did that you'd get shot as punitive measures.

Also, he was the only one who came back of all the people drafted in the small town I live

That's pretty sad.Did he lose brothers or family in the war?

Ok tyrone

Great grandparents are both soviets and jews. How is this exact combination not surprising?

they moved to england around the time that the russian revolutions started

Ok Achmed, I get it. You're more German than I'll ever be.

Talk about dodging a bullet!

no h8

R8 my setup

This is the optimal heritage, you might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

What's New Jersey like?

Ok Achmed, I get it. You're more German than I'll ever be.

Based as fuck

how many do you drink per day?

I got I bid of everything

Father side full Catalan, mother side full Galician
>upper third Iberian master race

2/10

mine are all italian born except for me born in toronto