You guys are fucking insane. Why can't I post anything without being called a shill...

You guys are fucking insane. Why can't I post anything without being called a shill? You guys are the most paranoid people in the world. I come on here and post my honest opinions and I'm accused of being a shill, or a nigger, or a woman every time. You guys are more mentally ill than the freaks on Tumblr.

shill

shill

shill

So when did you become a shill, you dumb nigger cunt.

Shill

fagoot

shill

>trying not to have your entire race go extinct and be replaced by attack gorillas
"You're being unreasonable! Have you even MET the attack gorillas? They're so good at DANCING!"

shill

Just leave. This place is a cesspool now.

Nigger.

>a shill, or a nigger, or a woman every time.

Jew

Jew

shillean nigger whore

shill

oh look a female nigger shill

nigger shill

shill

women

Probably because you are retarded

fucking nigger

Shill

fucking woman nigger shill gtfo goddamned kike

"I come on here and do this thing you guys don't like and I don't like your reaction..."

Don't post your opinions on Sup Forums then?
You're welcome.

Maybe you should do some research about how liberal groups have tried to employ people to gaslight us and influence the opinion on Sup Forums before opening your whore mouth.

Also, SHILLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hi buddy, I value your opinion!
Just kidding you fucking nigger kike!

Call them faggots and move on you dumb nigger

nobody cares
post bigger pictures of hot black women

p.s. shill

Lockvogel

>checks flag
pretty sure youre the mentally ill one here, sweetheart

fucking nigger i wil find and kill u

>looks at flag
>then looks at pic

You are not a shill, you are just retarded lefty.

Sorry for the ad hominem, but its probably true.

Trow an argument and I'll refute it later (on my break)

Faggot shill

Either you are a shill or you believed a shill

shill/woman/nigger/faggot

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shillshill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

STOP SHILLING YOU NIGGER!

YOU SOUND LIKE A WHINY GIRL.

Nigger faggot shill bitch

Fucking nigger, go back to jungle

nigger

oh neat, the new canadian flag is working

Retarded nigger shills GTFO

shill

shill

Its okay, buddy. I support you.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger shill

Filthy kike shill
Kek. Don't post ez bait like this and you wont get called a shill. Fagflag dosn't help desu

shill

Most people here eccentric idiots. This is a place for debates because no opinion goes unheard which attracts these flies as a medium where they can vent out their frustrations. Ignore the idiots, as much as you can and just take the good responses with rational arguments seriously.

LEAF GET OUT

Shill

Shill

We need a shill flag.

God i fucking hate summerfags

Hey Schill,
How much for your nigger?

get out you fucking shills

Someone post a shill swastika

shill

You get out swede-cuck shill.

Why did you feel the need to post this, you faggot-shill nigger lover?

Don't listen to those people. I will hear out your opinion. Well? Out with it you shilling double nigger.

This is why nobody takes right-wingers seriously. They just brainlessly spout ad-homs and are incapable of forming an argument.

Don't talk that way!

The Israeli or jidf one would be perfect

Pic related. It's you.

I think I might become a nigger lover when looking at this fine piece of niggress.
Anyway fuck off shill

Well these idiots have done so much harm. They don't realize how much their stupidity makes the enemy looks better in comparison. r/T_d has been a cancer to Sup Forums

Dude, they're even going out of their minds on Sup Forums

It's fucking weird dude. It's like they're scared that their political beliefs will be affected by seeing a certain pron thread. They don't realize they can just hide threads.

I personally think it's a bunch of newfags from r/the_donald posting all of the paranoid bullshit

>"why am I being called shill?"
>creates slide thread
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

What argument? Nobody presented any arguments here. To a stupid thread, stupid answer.

Oh well in that case you have been brainwashed into unwittingly becoming a unpaid shill, the most pathetic kind imo

>I come on here and post my honest opinions
Nobody care about your opinion, it's just an attempt to influence others, therefore shilling. Stop being dumb. You can't hide and you don't even realize it.

I'm gonna need the sauce on that nigger, shill

your tiny white cocks can't give them the pleasure that BBC can. know that a piece of their heart will always belong to BIG BLACK COCK and the pleasures that we create.

white boys mad that BBC is conquering their civilization not by the sword or gun but to the moans of their women

shill

what the fuck is wrong with you?

*asks why he's called a shill* *precedes to use homo flag*.

Your (((opinions))) probably come straight from Buzzfeed, and are thus called out, rightfully so, as shit. Shill. Also, sage.

>try to make slavery look bad
>make it look sexy instead

i'm a white woman and BBC has befuddled my brain. it's pleasure is too much for me and i am no longer an individual but a disciple of BBC.

This thread is a shit show

>your tiny white cocks can't give them the pleasure that BBC can. know that a piece of their heart will always belong to BIG BLACK COCK and the pleasures that we create.

Even as a faggot who's into traps, NO NIGGERS FAGGOT

Everyone's gotta go back. But again, leave white LGBT alone for the time being. They're not doing anything.

nigger

Shill

Point taken.

Now THIS is mentally ill shilling.

they are from r/t_d

not used to seeing opposing arguments that are not being deleted

i want mixed black children and i love BBC. i identify as a white nationalist and white supremacist but i'm sorry, i refuse to sacrifice my need for BBC. i wish i were different but i can't stop myself from loving bbc and all that it offers. one taste was all it took for me to become a BBC loving white woman. #sorrynotsorry

That makes sense.

>Posts like a shill
>whines about getting called one

Umm sweetie, how about creating discussion instead of bait?

>they are from r/t_d

100%. It's getting really fucking old now.

gif related then

You forgot faggot, faggot

Faggot

Because the only people who would disagree with my enlightened opinions are obviously getting paid to do it.

Tbh it are only the burgers that call others a shill because if u have a different opinion soros must have payed you money.

fuck you nigger shill faggot