Finsbury Mosque- Attack or Accident?

Darren Osborne is currently being held by police on suspicion of murder. No charges have been laid as of yet, and the story appears to have slipped from the front pages of the MSM.

Yesterday Sup Forums had several threads discussing the possibility that this so-called "attack" was really an accident. There were maps & photos of the incident location, photos of the van after the collision, videos of the scene, and evidence of contradictory witness statements. I didn't save much of it, and am hoping other anons can repost them here.

Let's have another discussion about this, Sup Forums. What do you think? Was this really a terrorist attack targeting Muslims? Or was it all an accident?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jul/27/olympic-park-bombings-atlanta-1996-richard-jewell
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-moment-10645784
archive.is/ED6h0
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg
youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ
tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=G4xLaTqAl6k
bbc.co.uk/academy/journalism/article/art20130702112133630
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's where the incident occurred- red circle is where the van collided pedestrians.

Accident. The mantra is that we're better than the slimes. Unless this guy was mad with mourning someone close to him this was an accident. Our poeple don't do this. It's certainly not encouraged. Discouraging it is in fact the basis of our fight against the Mudslimes.

I think there is more going on beneath the surface.

2 other men jump out of van and run. It was dismissed instantly.

Police waste no time investigating the man's house. They are in and out all the time.

Less than 24 hours & huge media frenzy ready to label this a terrorist attack.

Bump, because I don't believe it was an attack either. The police need to publish his blood alcohol level and his reason for being in London with the van. They also need to confirm that the only fatality did not die as a result of the van. Interesting that only 2 remain in hospital and the rest have been discharged. Some "attack". Someone post up the video of the crowd threatening the camera crews and reporters by insisting they report it as terror.

It's not a question of it being an attack, he was just kicked out of his pub for being too racist

it's the fact that the lad who died was in a serious emergency medical situation anyway, that's why the group was crowded together. If for example one of the muslim lads said he couldn't feel a pulse on the dead lad before the van came, osborne probably isn't responsible for the death, just the attempted murders

he was drunk driving.

the muslims were all in the road as usual and he didnt see the one on the ground having a heart attack.

he panicked when they surrounded him.

Who is this guy and why should I care?

I won't be particularly surprised if it turns out to be an attack, but I have some major doubts too. Accident seems just as likely, if not more likely. He was apparently drinking heavily recently, and his wife left him a few months ago. Could have been a DUI accident by a poor slob who's life is circling the drain. Or could have been a foolish, failed attempt at "revenge" against Muslims by a poor slob who's life is circling the drain. Either one is plausible imo.

I laughed at Piers Morgan today during the interview with Tommy Robinson- "1 dead and 10 maimed!" Maimed? The way the media has run with a certain narrative with NO real facts is crazy.

>he was just kicked out of his pub for being too racist
I read he was kicked out the pub for being drunk and disorderly. The only other "racist" claim is the 12 year old Muslim kid neighbour who says Osborne called him a "inbred". Although the kid's mother said there was never any animosity between Osborne and his Muslim neighbours. Hard to know what to believe at this stage.

Thanks for posting the links, anyone who isn't familiar with the case should read them. All the vids, pics, etc. are there.

Daily reminder that not everything violent happening against jews, muslims or whoever is a conspiracy.
It happens, it looks like many of you, especially americans for some reason, have the urge to debunk everything the left uses to make us look back.
All you do is show the left their shaming tactics work. The right strategy would be to do what they do, tell them:
>this is the result of christianphobia
>this is what happens if you demonize western white men in the media like it's normal
etc.
I'm not saying this case at Finsbury is solved and clear cut, maybe you're right, but while you research, stop being defensive about it, you need to mimic the left when something like this happens, they're used to the right yelling
>false flag
>not the whole truth!
>he wasn't one of us!
Just stop it, portray him as bad man while also mentioning that the anti-western, anti-christian, anti-white rethoric also played it's part, especially the normalization of demonizing white people, western culture, pride in your own culture and history etc.
I've seen countless of people on YT, Twitter etc. who usually are american, right-wing and call everything they believe makes the right look bad a "false flag", "hoax" yadda yadda. It just makes you look weak and an easy target for shaming from the left.
Stop that, research it, point things out when you got proof and in the meantime use their same tactics of subtle blaming/shaming

The fact that the media have more or less dropped the story, at least for now, really galvanizes my grits.
This is the Welsh alcoholic who supposedly tried to BTFO Muslims by plowing into them with a truck. If you really want to know, you should check out the archived threads here

>so-called "attack" was really an accident

oh gee, i'm sure the press is legit and not a bunch of slimy cockroaches.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2016/jul/27/olympic-park-bombings-atlanta-1996-richard-jewell

See:

The media seem to be already burying news about this suspect. Usually the day after an attack it's constant news about the subject, something you'd expect even more with a white terrorist.

Something fishy is going on.

Not saying it's a conspiracy. Not at all. He did run a rental truck into a group of people who were Muslims. The question is whether it was a deliberate murderous attack (as the media is saying, based on Muslim witness accounts) or if it was a drunk driving accident.

He was on a road he wasn't supposed to be on (bikes and buses only), there's video of him waving out the back of a police van. It was no accident.

Here's the damage to the van. Witnesses claimed he was going 50mph when he drove into the pedestrians. Why did he stop and get out of the van if his intent was to kill as many Muslims as possible?

Who said he got out? He was likely dragged out.

I also go for drunk driving myself, especially since the one person who died apparently didn't die from anything related to the "attack".
What i'm trying to say here is that way too many people on Sup Forums, YT, Twitter, especially north americans seem to use the wrong tactics. It would be better if the first reactions wouldn't be questioning everything about the incident publically, but do something the left doesn't expect, their own shaming tactics and blaming the media normalizing the bashing of white people and culture

See He was just beaten by a screaming mob, you can literally hear one of them saying "kill him" as police load into the back of the paddy wagon. Maybe it was a "fuck you" wave because after stopping and getting out of the truck, he was swarmed? I think he was relieved when the police finally rescued him.

AHhhhh I see know, the muslims consider all of London their caliphate, even the plain air is part of their mosque!

The first muslim witnesses that CNN interviewed on scene claimed he jumped out of the van and started fighting and yelling at people.
I'm sure the footage of these interviews (just an hour after this happened) are still uploaded somewhere.
Did they change the story now? If so the CNN footage i mention here should be used to point out the muslim eyewitnesses on CNN telling lies.

He shat himself, came to his senses and realised he was making a massive massive mistake.

He also said 'kill me'. Again, on video. Doesn't seem like a normal reaction to running people over. Even when drunk.

Link?

Witnesses originally said the driver had a knife and was stabbing people, and that 2 other men were in the truck and ran away. Police say both these claims are untrue.

I'm with my German neighbor in this one (still hate you guys, because Merkel, but I'll just put that on hold for now).

This was an attack. Simple. Now slowly and carefully transform him into someone to pity.

And when people pity him, show them why he was driven to this. Make him less pitiful, but more a victim.

When people view him as a victim, point out other victims and the potential hazards being a victim brings. Up until this point, you'll drag the Normies along easily.

Then, step by step, turn the argument around. "If they were allowed to speak up about immigration, this would have never happened"

Finally you pretty much halt their rhetoric: it's by rejecting voices critical towards immigration that you spark racist terror!

Now the left wing cannot defend itself anymore: what do they want: dialogue or violence? The fun thing is: you make it their choice. They will choose dialogue and slowly we will start to speak our minds and gently redpill the masses.

Another major 9/11 attack would accomplish the same, but I would prefer peaceful transition

I think what is in order is a thorough inquiry into everyone involved's backgrounds and actions over the course of the 12-16 hours of time before the accident, then a careful study of all physical evidence available, an evaluation of Darren's mental state, an autopsy of the person who supposedly died on site, and a careful study of the rented van, and any dents or dings on it. Additionally I would recommend a thorough study of all emails sent by everyone involved over the last 2 weeks. Finally I would charge every muslim who threw even one punch with assault and battery, then sweep their domiciles for whatever evidence of any further wrongdoing found.

All that being said, I don't believe that it was an attack, I believe he was driving impaired, or, that he saw the muds in the street on just then and swerved to avoid hitting them, i.e. looked up from radio or cellphone for example, saw them, swerved, situation exploded.

If anyone involved has committed any crime, they need to pay the full penalty. But I only want to charge someone if I am 100% sure absolutely definitely sure that they are guilty.

And I simply don't believe Darren Osborne is guilty.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/finsbury-park-mosque-attack-moment-10645784

Straight to archive
archive.is/ED6h0

Sky News interview with witnesses (turn up your volume to hear) Witnesses are aggressive with reporter, insisting over and over that the driver wasn't drunk.
youtube.com/watch?v=7dhm4FBz6rg

youtube.com/watch?v=mVS2qRdj6-g

Exactly, i might even give you your bike back!
>pic related

And about Merkel, i posted this a while ago on Sup Forums because people are so misinformed about why people voted for her three times:

Merkel was elected 3 times by conservatives, capitalists and libertarians for a reason.
She did a great job in her first 2 terms, she denied gay marriage, she blamed muslims for not integrating, she made it easier to deny asylum etc.
I voted for her three times, well i voted for the CSU here in Bavaria, that's the bavarian version of Merkel's CDU.
>Merkel was against and almost succeeded in preventing "Hartz IV"
>Hartz IV was an idea from the Social Democrats that basically gives free handouts to anyone, no matter what.
>Merkel said that lazy people would abuse that instead of working
>Years later she was right
As to her retarded decision to let in countless of migrants:
This surprised pretty much all of her voters.
Americans believe she did that to destroy Germany and blabla
What media outlets like Breitbart, DailyWire and InfoWars don't tell youis that all 3 of these media outlets who bash Germany support lobbying groups inside Germany that financially support the constant Shaming/Reminding-The-Germans campaigns.
Of course (((Rebel Media))), (((Breitbart))) etc. make fun of Germany being so cucked and stupid, but they don't tell you that they either knowingly or unknowingly support all the jewish leftwing groups in Germany who basically lobby for these 4 things:
>Germany must protect Israel
>Germans must never forget and must be more tolerant
>Germans must be pro-american and pro-israeli and ban pro-palestinian groups on german campus
>Germans can't show national pride because of their past.

Just look up what international jewish groups Rebel Media, Breitbart, Daily Wire etc. support. Pro-Israeli groups that are pro-patritism, pro-border-control everywhere except Germany and Austria.

Im sure I heard somewhere he said something along the lines of kill all muslims several times.

But that could just be fake news to make it look like some right wing terror attack

he is a hero

This shows the position of the victim who died. Osborne turned the corner and hit him, obviously, as he was laid out on the pavement having his heart attack. Others were crowded around the heart attack man.

I believe (don't have the link right now to confirm) that witnesses said they were trying to flag down other cars for help for the heart attack man before the "attack". Which is why this diagram done by an user yesterday is relevant and interesting

See: and:

I need to find the link, but apparently one of the witnesses claimed Osborne was quiet and didn't say anything. I'm scanning the archived threads now for relevant links.

accident, the "eyewitness interview" was shit, i saw it and they where lying and terrible

the story as told by witnesses is ridiculous and lacks any sense

Darren Osborne with exwife and stepson.

it's crazy how many poeple are aout there milling around you'd think the truck would have hit dozens of people.

and there were several victims in the alley laying down, that look like they should have been completely run over.

one guy chilling like "is this a good spot?"

Interesting, i only saw interviews with eye-witnesses directly after it happened and was breaking news on CNN International.
The muslim eye-witnesses claimed things like
>he jumped out attacking people
>he yelled "you all deserved this!"
>he was peacefully flagged down so he can't attack more people
>he fought with his fists after he jumped out of the car
It would be really funny if the same eye-witnesses or even just other eye-witnesses claim what i'm reading in this thread, that he didn't jump out attacking people etc.

Didn't hear anything but a bunch of disgusting camel fuckers

Point is, how did be make that turn at 50mph? Why is the damage so minimal to the van? If he just plowed into a group of pedestrians at that speed, there would more serious injuries and deaths, and the van would have sustained more damage.

I disagree. If this turns out to be a deliberate attack, he should not be painted as a victim. That only gives Muslims more excuses for their own terrorist actions
>Achmed was a victim just like Darren Osborne
>Abdul had mental health problems, just like Darren Osborne
Fuck that. If you purposely murder innocent people you are a degenerate scumbag undeserving of pity.

I have a feeling it was something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ

So what do you think happened to Merkel? I've always judged her as a careerist with no ideologie of her own who does however bear grudges and can be quite childish in dealing with mistakes. So for me the options are

1) She misjudged the situation and now she is reluctant to backtrack, plus migrants wanting selfies with her are probably more appealing than Germans booing at her

2) She got bribed or threatened.

Agreed on Disinfowars and the rest.

The van looks like it stopped almost immediately after hitting the man who was laying on the pavement.

Another pic of the van, showing minimal damage.

I think she gave into certain groups pressure on germany having to be more tolerant, especially because of our history, and she thought doing this action will help germany in the long run. i don't think she had malicious intent, just a classic case of a brainwashed german who believes they need to prove to the world that they're "as tolerant and nice as the rest of the western world".
You saw all the praises coming from rightwing AND leftwing jewish organisations, but also all the "mainstream" media outlets.
I'm trying to inform americans who read Breitbart, Rebel Media and other right-wing outlets who make fun of Germany that there are pro-israel rightwing orgs that might be great for americans, brits etc. but that these same groups have double-standards when it comes to Germany and Austria.
Try tell a right-wing conservative jew that right-wing conservative and even zionist organisations support leftwing media campaigns and orgs in Germany and Austria.
Most don't know this, they think Germany is just stupid.

Doesn't matter. Media Narrative and Court of Public Opinion have already been settled. He's a racist, CIS sexist white man who wants to kill all Muslims.

London Bridge van, which was going 50mph. Granted, it also crashed into the gate. But it seems impossible to me that the Finsbury van was going anywhere near that fast.

Isn't there some sort of math we can do to extrapolate the specifics of the van making the turn?

We'd need to know the exact weight of the van and the exact speed of the van to do this, though.

The witnesses said it came down the street at 50mph. And if it stopped at the place in the photos there would be damage to the van and tyre marks. But there's none,

To be honest I don't care whether he was crazy or if it was an accident. Either way this is going to embolden other people to do the same until something is done about the muslim terrorists. I absolutely condemn what happened but I have gone numb to it at this point. It's like pray for (insert european city here) on twitter every other week now.

>guy from Cardiff, by way of Weston super-mare, knows his way around London.
cabbies there used to have extensive map training, memorization, back in the day. it was very difficult to pass that test

These are apparently the road pylon things (what are they called?) that stopped the van. Would they stop a van going 50mph without significant damage? Would they even stop the van at all?

That van looks really clean for causing a "terror attack". Just compare to other vans used in attacks
>pic related: I just put these 3 truck attacks together
Noteworthy:
>Nice Truck attack (image 1) was going around 30mp/h accelerating to 40mp/h
>Berlin Truck attack (image 2) was going around 45 mp/h
>London Bridge attack (image 3) was going 50 mp/h according to eye-witnesses
For the London Bridge attack i couldn't find an official mp/h number.
But i really doubt that that welsh guy went 50 mp/h now

Makes sense but she is so petulant about it all... she suggested the refugees could fill in a shortage of truckers... a few months before Nice happened.

Americans just fall for all the Jewish tricks, what do you know/think about the 'new' right in Europe forming? I don't mean the Kosher right wing like UKIP, Le Pen and AFD, but some of the other stuff like ID, are they aware of the Jewish tricks?

Like, my biggest worry is that once Europe starts deporting the invaders (which, with the EU collapsing and the countries in Western Europe approaching failed status ever more) the American mainstream and even (((Alt-Lite))) starts fabricating some bullshit and the Americans side with the invaders to 'show it to those Nazis'.

The guy lives in Wales. if this was an accident, you need to explain why exactly an unemployed loser would spend £80 of beer tokens to drive 160 miles. That's quite some accidental swerve.

Looks like it knocked one down

>road pylon things

Bollards

Shouldn't have done it. The wanker. Now his life is over.

>tfw you have to deal with /pol whiteys IRL.

hes a dick, we dont do this. We dont behave like they do, we are better.

he should have become a professional troll.

Here is an eye witness who is not a Muslim but aNew Zealander. He says 3 guys got out of the van after the accident.....

The video of the eye witness is toward the bottom of the article...

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/world/one-detained-after-van-strikes-worshippers-near-london-mosque-killing-man-in-apparent-terror-attack

I bet money there was foster kid Jimmy Savile funny business going on.

these people involved with these happenings always with step kids, foster kids and ex wives

I thought people on the scene might have been confused about the other men running out of the truck but an eye-witness on New Zealand news who was across the street said he saw two men get out and run away. Wish we had more info on this.

Note the New Zealand news interviews a New Zealander who saw 3 guys leave the van. See my other post...

The video of the New Zelander saying its 3 guys is at

Some should archive the video....don't just archive the site because than the video is not archived...

Since the guy survived the media cannot print much information about him because it might influence future prosecution. Unlike in suicide attacks or where the terrorist needs to be taken down.

He did. Media describe it as "crashing into bollards" (pic related, from the Telegraph). Wouldn't there be more damage to the van?

But police say he is believed to have "acted alone". So no 2 other men running away. Police are not looking for other suspects.

He's Welsh so you have to account for his accent. Listen again, it could just as easily be 'Don't kill me'.
Either way the audio is a little rubbish to make out without putting it through some filters.

Yes those british police fags say a lot of things

Witness claim: 3 men in the van, 2 ran away
>police say "he acted alone"
Witness claim: he screamed he wanted to kill all Muslims
>literally no video has surfaced of this. However, we do have video possibly showing Osborne getting beaten and saying "kill me".
Witness claim: he was going 50 mph.
>virtually no damage to van. One killed, who was laying on pavement and possibly already dead. 10 injured total. Only 2 remain in hospital as of today.
Media claim: he waved and blew kisses.
>he did wave his hand once shackled, and did purse his lips once inside the paddy wagon. He does not look happy. He looks sweaty, confused, frightened after being mobbed by screaming, angry, Muslims.

3 guys left the van. Independent(minimalism non brit) New Zealander sees 3 men leaving van. 3 men!

The video of him is at the bottom of the article.

Someone archive the video...

>Since the guy survived the media cannot print much information about him because it might influence future prosecution.

Are you mad?

Every outlet including the BBC to some extent has given his backstory and even major newspapers have had his image splashed across it with phrases like "I'd do it again!" as a headline.

The media doesn't give a fuck about 'future prosecutions' and dig up the dirt on anyone with little thought to the consequences as shown with Robert Murat in the Madeline McCann case and Joanna Yates' landlord.

One thing that is interesting though is that the BBC always have an "What we know about the attacker" within a day of him being named

Still nothing of the sort on the BBC apart from the initial sketch interview with neighbours and the girlfriend articles.

The only thing that will be done will be to shut down the indigenous white people from forming groups even though others are allowed to form groups based around their race or cultural roots.

>christianphobia
whites are natural pagans

same thing with Heavy.com Those spooks always have goods.

this guy is going to get the Edgar Welch treatment and vanish. Maybe you hear about him every once in a while showing up to court

....Bollards ....they are called ''''bollards'''!
As for stopping a van at 50mph then yes ....if they are anti-ram.
I work in highways and haven't come across this type before. Given the location it would be unusual for them to be anti-ram (they are expensive at £500ish each compared to £100 for standard)....but then this is Finsbury Park

youtube.com/watch?v=G4xLaTqAl6k

The stopping distance for a van going 50mph is in or around 40 metres. The van is less than 20 metres off the road and has come to a halt without damage or tyre marks which would suggest he was slowing down as he turned. Hardly the actions of a vehicle rammer.

calling it as muslims seizing on the opportunity to paint themselves as victims of terror after clearly drunk driver breezes into the crowd at 2mph.

PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEWS YOU BURGER SCOFFING YANK.

bbc.co.uk/academy/journalism/article/art20130702112133630

Yeah, an accident right in front of a mosque in a predominantly Muslim nieghborhood. Kys moron, you guys lost this one. Admit that there's a few bad apples in the White race.

>muslims try to flag van man for help
>nice try, they pull people out and beat them up and steal the car
>lets swerve inti this alley
>why are there 20 muslims lying on the ground
>why are the 20 muslims getting up and beating me
>why are they calling this a terror attck before they even arrest van man?

I had a nugger try ti flag me diwn recently. I drove around him. He followed me up the parking lot to the store. I left and he tried to jump in front of my car again. I slammed the gas and he got the fuck out of my way.

holding up finger like isis would

this was a terrorist attack by another stupid convert to islam, probably shia vs sunni

a 17 yo who was hit is supposedly in hospital in a coma, another dude is paralyzed.

>religious topic
>makes it about race
this is how I know you're a shill

I'm a shills because I disagree with you? This isn't 8cuck you fucking faggot

>since the one person who died apparently didn't die from anything related to the "attack".

the old man who was having a heart attack or whatever had his legs run over by the van, and died after that