Sup Forumsand

I'm planning on traveling to Poland next year, wondering if any Poles here have any tips on how to behave (aside from not being a flaming faggot) I'll be traveling with my girlfriend so people will know I'm not a fag.
What are the dos and don'ts of Poland? Is it ok to deny the holocaust? Where are best places to go, things to do, food to try?
Anything I should avoid doing at all costs? My girlfriend and I are white, not degenerate people btw.
Also traveling to Croatia so any tips there? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZhJ9yGSZw
youtube.com/watch?v=QyAJGXWkcY4
youtube.com/watch?v=s1kDNAgVQc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why do you go to that slavic shithole

Just don`t be a flaming faggot.
Visit Krakow, Poznan, Gdansk
Avoid Warsaw, Lodz
I wouldnt deny holocaust because people may think that you mean the death of Poles

Shut the fuck up roach, human beings are talking.

get out roach before you get fucking stomped

1. Obey the law
2. Don't insult people
3. Avoid asking if we speak Russian or German
4. It is bad to deny holocaust here as around the same number of non-Jews died in camps and most of them were Poles, so it is a insult for us to say that it didn't happened, but most of the people should be reasonable if you just say that Jews inflated their deaths in camps to start victim propaganda. Most of Poles who got thrown into concentration camps were just political prisoners
5. We don't care if you are nationalist, we would even be more welcoming to you because of that, but say one word that Hitler did nothing wrong and we would see you as enemy just because Germany and Poland had different geopolitic interests in that time and that made us enemies
6. Don't even mention that we aren't white
7. Even when most of us see nationalism as a good thing - a lot of us just say it is patriotism and it is a positive nationalism and nationalism based on racial purity is just few steps too far, so don't reveal whole power level, cause there are some leftists
8. Nazi and communist symbols are here banned
9. It is just best to don't talk much about politics and religion if you don't want to argue - those are intense subjects here and you can easily start arguing with random people, because they have different opinions or even get into a fight

Avoid Warsaw and Lodz, as someone above wrote. Avoid bald man in tracksuits. Don't even try to talk in english with people 50+ years old. They don't understand anything. For younger people english is not a problem. Try to be polite for example say "dzien dobry" if you want to say hello. People will be happy and admiring. Polish is very very hard. Krakow and Gdans are freidnly places to see and visit

Learn a few words in Polish. Hello, please, thank you, and the magical sentence "do you speak english?"

Thank you for your reply. Are there any common scams that get run for travelers? I ask because I read up on a few scams they run in vietnam before traveling there and it saved my ass big time.

Also is it ok to go to the pub, have a few drinks and start conversation with people, or do poles prefer their personal space?

Hey leaf bro , I hope you get to march on august 1st W hour.

>What are the dos and don'ts of Poland?
Don'ts
Don't talk too loud in public. Every fucking American I see almost screams on the street, while we tend to speak just loud enough so other people can hear us.
Don't be arrogant faggot that on every occasion says that he is from Canada/North America.
In restaurants you live 10-20% of the bill.

And rule number 1: you don't fucking eat while you are wearing a hat (I mean in restaurant or such, not like buy hot dog or an ice cream)

Dos:
just learn a few basic Polish words and people will be very nice to you. Oh, and we are grumpy by default, so don't be surprised when no one will smile while walking on a sidewalk
Flaming on refugees, arabs, muslims, jews

> Is it ok to deny the holocaust?
No, it is generally considered that millions of Poles died in Auschwitz, so you might offend someone.
For saying "Polish death camps" you could end up in prison

> Where are best places to go
Kraków is pretty standard, imo a bit overrated but still very nice. Apart from it:
Zamość, Toruń, Żelazowa Wola, Zakopane, Wieliczka
Avoid Łódź and Warszawa (actually Łódź is not that bad right now, but it still needs a decade of being renovated)

> things to do
well, that's up to you, I dunno if you like museums for example. But remember to buy yourself a few Lucky Jews figurines. You won't see such thing anywhere in the world except for Poland.

> food to try
pierogi with meat, with white cheese
żurek
gołąbki
rosół
zupa pomidorowa (tomato soup)
(might not like these): barszcz czerwony, bigos, Polish pickles (ogórki kiszone), flaki

just try Polish tomatoes and potatoes, these taste very different to American ones

Kraków
Wieliczka
Tatra Mountains (Zakopane)

there's nothing wrong with warsaw or łódź, kys fags

Poles can be a little cold on the first meeting but they get more open during the conversation. It's true that we love to drink so pubs or bars are a good place to be around. However stick to the big, fancy ones in the center of the city. In smaller cities and less "anonymous" pubs people tend to be not so friendly to foreigners, but since you're white you can be just a nuissance.

>live
fucking hell
leave 10-20% of the bill as a tip
it is not mandatory, though

> Anything I should avoid doing at all costs?
yea, don't try to compete with us in drinking vodka

I didn't say there is something wrong, but Warsaw - for tourists - is very average. The very most of buildings here were built during communism. It is extremely safe and clean, though.

>pic
lucky jew

>What are the dos and don'ts of Poland?
Don't smile at people on the street, they'll think you're a marketer, a faggot, or just insane.
Don't dress fashionably, people will think you're a faggot.
Do take your shoes off when you're invited to someone's house (even if they insist you don't).
Do not turn down a friendship shot of vodka when you're at someone's house, it's a big offence. If you're driving, still wet your lips with it a little.
Do NOT talk politics, it's very polarized, even within families.

>Is it ok to deny the holocaust?
Not really, no.

>Where are best places to go, things to do, food to try?
Obviously Krakow, it's overrated and touristy, but pretty at the same time and has some decent food and nightlife.
Poland never had a cuisine culture like say Italians, Chinese etc., and many "Polish Food" restaurants serve kinda romanticised and inauthentic fusion of cuisines from many Polish regions, but they're still good. Try a roast pig knuckle (golonka) at least once.
If you can find a Czech/Slovak restaurant make sure to check it out, our V4 bros have some good food like Knedliki and Placek Zbójnicki (huge potato pancake (think hash brown) topped with goulash).
Don't buy mass produced beer (Tyskie, Zywiec, Okocim, etc), it's shit. Go for local microbrews. Amber Kozlak is one of my faves that you can find almost everywhere (so not very local, but still not corpo owned).
Don't stay in the cities, try the countryside and mountains too. If Tatry are too far then try Beskidy, they're very comfy.

>Anything I should avoid doing at all costs?
Buying kebab.
Tipping, it's an insult to the server ("you're doing such a shit job here's a little extra so you can do better next time").
Running across skinheads or dresiarze, they will not care you're White and /ourguy/ and will beat you up just for being a foreigner.
Jaywalking, cops love jaywalkers, they're main source of padding their crime fighting stats.
Again, talking politics.

t. Polak in Murica

>scams
taxi drivers - they even charge for going into their cars before saying destination

>Also is it ok to go to the pub, have a few drinks and start conversation with people, or do poles prefer their personal space?
A lot of us prefer personal space, we don't start random conservation with strangers in public transport
Most dangerous are people in tracksuits or people with bald shaved hair, because they often just look for the fight, but if they like you then they would act like you are their friend very fast
Rest of the people aren't that dangerous, just more reserved to making contact with random strangers

Also if you intend to travel by car, it is almost mad max on our roads. A lot of drivers just drive like they don't value their life at all

Szczecin and Gdansk are great cities close to the coast but dont go there and speak german. The poles will look down on u and even might beat u up. Many poles dont like english-speakers so dont expect them to respond to u in english. Warsaw and Krakow are overused and bland. I dont recommend going there. Wroclaw might be worth a visit.

Thank you kind Poles.
Have a lucky jew in payment. I can't wait to bring back some lucky jews for cheeky presents.

>Turkey
>calling other countries shitholes

we are quite racist and xenophobic but dont like hitler so when having a vodka with Poles and discussing how Europe should be white dont start praising Adolf. The same people that hate niggers and muslims may want to bash your head in.

14 - yes
88 - no

>Do not turn down a friendship shot of vodka when you're at someone's house, it's a big offence.

What if someone is a recovering alcoholic and doesn't drink at all? Do they understand what that means in Poland? I'm sure that there is a lot of alcoholism in Poland, but are any of them recovering? Or is total abstinence from alcohol a foreign concept?

When you're invited as a guest somewhere, DO NOT refuse a drink. Welcome to slavland, kurwa.

>What if someone is a recovering alcoholic and doesn't drink at all? Do they understand what that means in Poland

yes.

and we are in the middle when it comes to alcohol consumption in Europe contrary to memes.

Ironically Poland has lower alcoholicism than most countries

This one does not seem to be a "lucky jew".
The whole point of lucky Jews is that a Jew has a penny, so it is meant to bring you wealth (because money will go to your pocket instead of to the Jewish one, since the Jew already has a penny).
You can also find paintings, my father has one in his office

>DO NOT refuse a drink
It's a myth
You can refuse drink if you are later driving a car and can't stay overnight or you are pregnant woman

Yes they understand it and contrary to the popular belief there is quite a lot poles that are teetotalers due to religious belief.("There are already so many alcoholics that I will not drink for their sake")
We're not like russian bydło and can understand if somebody cannot drink. Refusing a drink is seen as rude when you're refusing while the host/friend knows that you can drink or you already are drinking.

I assumed that as a tourist none of those would apply.

This

poles are bro tier, they are white like me bruh

Poles, don't let this cuck in, he will only spread his faggotry.

look, the "we all drink LMAO" thing is a meme. Of course you can refuse especially when you have a reason or even without it, just do it in a respectful way. If someone has a problem with you not drinking you are hanging out with autistic morons.

So we don't have to deal with shitskin muzzies like you all day, cunt.

Poland is fucking based.

Oh piss off italy, I thought we were cool

Pretty much what said.

Here's a quick Polish kesson for you:

"Kurwa"

Congratulations, you now speak conversational Polish.

My mother took me to her home town Nowa Huta, just dont say any stupid shit about Hitler. Dont act like a dumb fuck and dont let anyone borrow your cell phone for any reason

> le 9gag meme XXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Look for Qts, they will be more interested in you since you are a foreigner

My pic rel is average polish QT.

Good luck, man

>Average Polish QT

The fuck man, all the Polish girls when I were there looked horrible. I blame the rampant smoking

now tell us how it is to survive explosion in metro station?

>Don't smile at people on the street, they'll think you're a marketer, a faggot, or just insane.
>Don't dress fashionably, people will think you're a faggot.

Don't be ridiculous, seba. It's OK to do any of those things, especially now in the summer. In winter yeah, I guess smiling isn't really a thing since it's grey and depressing.

But fashion is fucking OK, you tracksuit nigger.

>The poles will look down on u and even might beat u up
Again, bullshit. There has been German tourists in all formerly "Prussian" lands for many years and no one EVER bothers them. Unless you're a frustrated kurwanigger.

It's a rare day that I agree with a roach

The "muh based pooland" thing is a meme

They're alcoholic niggers with white skin

It won't help you if you don't pronounce it right.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jZhJ9yGSZw
youtube.com/watch?v=QyAJGXWkcY4

Listen, you want to look for QT in Silesia.

In towns such as Katowice, Siemianowice, Dąbrowa Górnicza. I could send you at least 50 pictures of QTs that i personally know

But I won't, privacy is privacy

Aren't you guys like really racist and grumpy though?

Poland is like one of the safest countries in the world according to OECD. Have fun m8

>grumpy

yeah sometimes

>racist

NEVER towards Europeans.

ALWAYS towards refugees

If you see someone wearing traditional slavic outfit (image on your left) don't look at them and don't smile. Also if you see someone big and bald or agressive looking, it's better not to focus your eyes on them. It might be considered as invitation to a fight, also try not to be scared as you make look like you have something on your mind, and if you meet wrong people you might not be able to explain yourself if you don't know polish language. Just mind your own bussiness and try to look like you just don't give a shit about anything.. Polish people are mostly open for fighting, so keep that in mind.

uh....

> Le slavs squatting meme XDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You will never see this in Poland. Squating is.. awkward, to say the least. No one takes it seriously.

>Again, bullshit. There has been German tourists in all formerly "Prussian" lands for many years and no one EVER bothers them. Unless you're a frustrated kurwanigger.

Poles dont like Germans its a thing to consider. Just behave and nothing will happen. The worst case they will spit on u and call u a "jebany nazista"

How about you just stay the fuck out nigger

>average polish QT.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1kDNAgVQc4

I found this to be the case as well. Poland was so boring it proved to be a complete waste of time. Even worse, the same could be said of every Slavic country I've visited besides Russia. The whole Slavic world seems to be split between Russians and knock-off Russians.

>Meliniara Świetochłowice
>Meliniara

Marek przestań LARPować do cholery

>Polish people are mostly open for fighting
You realise how pathetic it sounds?

nie :^)

I'm talking about dresscode... focus here

Doesn't matter... It's a fact

thats a really small cup

We stopped wearing these jackets in 2002 or 2003. Or maybe even earlier. This image comes from either Russia or Ukraine - look at the car - pay attention to letters.

i teraz zie.. zapiekanka

fucking lol'd so hard

You really hate us for holding on to the true claim, bzyntinium

Kurwa...Better?

Are there many Jewish qts in Krakow?

Marek >:(

> Is it ok to deny the holocaust?
they just start look at you like an idiot, many people`s grand-/grandfathers died in concentration camps

my neighbour have even a number, he survive late aushwitz he said. he died some around 1997

>Anything I should avoid doing at all costs?
hm, polish big blocks, favelas in late night, dont try find "adventure" in late night. exept that - we are boring country, nothing interesing happening here just visit old castles and capitol or something

Sadly no. Jewish women are unironically best wife material in Poland.

You can often see groups of agressive looking men walsking together like they are about to fuck something up. they are probably football fans or "local gangsters" just try to avoid them and dont let them see you are scared and dont look at them they will feel it and will start asking you whats your problem. Any eagles/white-red colors on shirts scarfs or anything looking like connected to footbal you should avoid. Ther all have short hair and that retarded face.

Hey Poland anons, I'm a Jungle Gook with dark skin, but I really want to visit your country for vacation. Am I at risk of being beat up by the locals? I'm not a degenerate, I just want to see a place that's majority white for once in my life.

Keep to the main streets, especially after dark. DO NOT go exploring uncharted territory, by which I mean anything off the tourist trails in the big cities, there be people that will hurt you just for the shit of it. Especially avoid low-income residential areas, but I guess that goes for most countries.

After dark, if you keep to the well-lighted, populated areas, you're gonna be fine.

Most important:

Triangle for men
Circle for women

you should be fine, just don't go to weird places after sunset.

That's a shame, I just looked up the numbers for Poland and they're pretty much like Croatia :(

>tfw no qt Eastern European Jewish wife

>numbers
*proportional to the population I mean

How infected with the SJW virus are your women? It's pretty bad over here.

If you rent a car:

Get used to drive with 140km/h over a bumpy countryroad and with 90km/h through villages.

But pay attention: When i drove with approx 80km/h through some village, the road suddenly changes from asphalt to cubblestone.

don't show fear to tracksuits (dresiarze) and you'll be fine

and dont do that hitler shit here
white europe, sure,
hitler - well just look to the pic
and guess your chances of meeting someone who doesn't have a family'iar history about that subject

I had a Jewish gf once.

Did she reveal any jewish secrets or discuss any of their plans for the West?

You can go there but avoid Sosnowiec, which is nearby. It is like Poland's meme version of Detroit.

Nope, she wasn't culturally Jewish because her parents decided to convert to catholicism just before she was born.

I'm being paranoid, but if the laws allow it make sure you have a gun, if not a knife for self defense. Unless you know some cool hand to hand moves then it's all good.

aa, and say kurwa alot
all other comments are tier2 rules

We aren't a fucking Brazil dude. It's hard for Poles to get a gun permit and it's impossible for a foreigner. Knife is a shitty self defense weapon, it's a better idea to carry a pepper spray or a baton.

Ah, sorry. I don't know much of Poland to begin with plus I'm kinda paranoid with all the stuff going around the world.

>Do not turn down a friendship shot of vodka when you're at someone's house, it's a big offence. If you're driving, still wet your lips with it a little.

People will usually not offer it to you if they know you are driving. If someone does offer you a shot and they don't know you're driving you can politely decline the offer as respectable people do not fuck around with even one shot or one beer due to the fact that you can get a DUI in Poland with a much lower BAL than in the US.

>pepper spray or a baton

And both of these are legal to carry in Poland.

carrying a knife is legal too but it's dumb

I've worked with women who were in STEM and they were like "I don't want mudslimes (ciapaty) in my country!"

Yeah, it is. Plus cops could probably give you shit about it.

If you like clubs and a bouncer tells you to fuck off, do so. Don't be like the nigger who went to the Czekolada club and got his shit pushed in for being uppity.

Why? You prefer knife fights, than fist fights?

Wow I didn't know Poland is still such a shithole.

We don't have niggers running around destroying everything screeching about how black lives somehow matter.

Nah, just feels better to have something that can be used for self defense. Forgot about the tasers, and pepper sprays.

Oh don't worry, you will soon enough when Merkel forces you to host them :)

>Poland is a sh--

Yeah we're adding new highways every year, but still many passat/audi combi tdi owners confuse cuntry roads with highways.

Out of curiosity: where have you been, what region?

Just be sure you know how to use it or else it might backfire

He's right you know. Go turkey, get blown up by muslim. Go to Germany and get run over by muslim