Isn't the Pirate Flag Illegal?

A pirate by definition is a

>a person who attacks and robs ships at sea.

which obviously means they are a criminal.

By having this flag you are basically identifying yourself as a criminal, someone who attacks boats at sea. This means that you are essentially confessing to a crime that you didn't do online which still would give the government grounds for a warrant

fuck off statist

Ye filthy land lubba.

>asking if someone is illegal
>HURRR DURR STATIST

>disdain for plebs
>follows an inherently liberal ideology
Gassing won't be enough for you.

#notallpirates

Most "pirates" worked for a government attacking rival ships.

It's ok if you're a moderate pirate

zhe said

H I P P I T Y
O
P
P
E
T
Y

Doesn't matter, it's still a criminal activity and would theoertically be grounds for you to be arrested.

You're a dumb fuck, you know that?

Actually the more free speech is used the more it is restricted. Canada had free speech until a Neo-Nazi teacher started denying the holocaust so they passed the anti-hate law.

Britain had freedom of speech until David Irring

Many other cases.

>comparing neoshits to the great classical liberals
Again, disdain for plebs. Off yourself, filth.

getting THIS much mad pussy is also illegal but guess what nigger, it ain't stoppin' me from fucking random horny milf bitches in my area erry goddamn night!

>the great classical liberals
Gass yourself bourgeois.

You're dumb what i said is FACT
\

Please tell me you have cancer pleb filth

Arrgh, I'll throw ye overboard fer sayin' that!

>be me, follow no laws other than agreements made with others like me, which depend on circumstance
>live under no banner but our own crews
>all my money is mine, no taxes to be paid to the state

Pirates were the original libertarians if they had balls. Literal darwinism. The strong preyed on the weak. Some were mercenaries, some literal niggers. Some were just opportunists.

>pirates are the real criminals g-goys
They are what people naturally yearn for, a tribe. It's what society would devolve into without a centralized/enforced government.

It's literal evolution m80, the nazis were just like a force of pirates plundering europe because they were being oppressed until they banded together under the same flag. Just like the Revolutionary War, just like the Crusades.

Kill yourself reddit scum. The pirate embodies the natural human biological hierarchy structure.

HAR YAR YO HO HO HO YAR

Please tell me you have cancer you scummy freak. If the strong raided the weak soon the weak would all be dead and the strong would starve. Plus who wants to live on a ship where you shit on the floor, it's dirty, diseases, and ugly smelly guys to hang with. It's top level degeneracy. Basically gangs. They also stole from others.

>Can't even distinguish between pirates and privateers
Ready up the ovens boys

>bourgeois
Proto-commie detected.

>Actually the more free speech is used the more it is restricted

right I get it now, the way to have free speech is to noy have free speech, brilliant

>he doesn't think the bourgeois exist
IDIOT

Sure bud, sure.

Looks like someone is buttblasted he doesn't get government handouts so he can buy jetskis without working.

>Please tell me you have cancer you scummy freak. If the strong raided the weak soon the weak would all be dead and the strong would starve.
>The weak would all be dead.
That's the fucking point.
>The strong would starve.
Why would they, when there's a world full of resources available? Are you fucking retarded? If anything the weaker a species gets, the more starvation there will be. See Africa, China, and India.

>Plus who wants to live on a ship where you shit on the floor, it's dirty, diseases, and ugly smelly guys to hang with. It's top level degeneracy. Basically gangs. They also stole from others.
You are a literal faggot. Being a pirate isn't about being on the open seas, the seas are/were a representation of freedom and independence from a central government entitity and laws.

Sort yourself out, then you will understand, dear reddit user.

>Sure bud, sure.

Quite the little thinker aren't we

>By having this flag you are basically identifying yourself as a criminal

I use meth and LSD, both of which are globally illegal.
The flag is merely garnish.

Morgan > You

the left only cares about violence if it's racially motivated, any symbol of racially neutral violence is of no concern

Looks like someones butt blasted that slavery isn't allowed anymore

Sure you are.

>Why would they, when there's a world full of resources available? Are you fucking retarded? If anything the weaker a species gets, the more starvation there will be. See Africa, China, and India.
Because the strong depend on someone else getting resources for them. Also speaking of being anti-weak

>"If you learn to fight you will be strong! And by learning to fight i mean with your brain not your first, because if you learn to fight with words and your brain you will be so much more powerful than with your fists it's unfathomable"
- Jordan B Peterson

>You are a literal faggot. Being a pirate isn't about being on the open seas, the seas are/were a representation of freedom and independence from a central government entitity and laws.
So you're talking about living in the woods?

Fuck you slayed me with your rapier like kekistani wit twat

Slavery is characteristic of feudalism. Of course slavery would be abolished, just as every other violation of the NAP is. The only thing the state had to do in the matter was come up with a bunch of shitty compromises that never fixed the problem.

You're one bright Anglo.

I bet your mom must be proud of you, Nigel.

>Because the strong depend on someone else getting resources for them. Also speaking of being anti-weak
That is what the social dominance hierarchy that we all crave naturally is for. We belong to the group, the group provides and bands together to protect members of the said group. Each one contributing in some fassion and can leave or challenge the leader when they see fit. The centralized government however encourages the weak as to justify and legitimize the centralized government. It's pretty simple.

>So you're talking about living in the woods?
If you count living inna woods as living with other people in a tribe who protects one another and all abide by a social and moral contract where everyone apart of it has a purpose, then yes. This is the basic structure for a society, and all a society needs to exist. Until it grows too large and fractures, like modern day society. The only problem is that we have centralized governments that you can't leave. So we remain fractured, without a place to go or form a new/improved group.

>"If you learn to fight you will be strong! And by learning to fight i mean with your brain not your first, because if you learn to fight with words and your brain you will be so much more powerful than with your fists it's unfathomable"
>- Jordan B Peterson
Until the person stronger than you brutalizes you as you're trying to debate him, paralyzing you, forcing you to watch as he claims your women as his prize.

Words only have a purpose with those you have a mutual contract with. You don't debate your enemies, you fight them.

>Losing the argument?
>Call 'em an Anglo!
Nice strategy Cletus McTyrone

>try to contradict valid points by acting Sherlock
>turns out it was the stupidest Sherlock-tier post
>get called out
>b-but I'm not stooopid
Here have a "biscuit", Nigel.