Why does everyone think black + white = black...

Why does everyone think black + white = black? There are actually tons of mixed race people who pass as white--the point being that white people just don't notice us.

Pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/dna-ancestry-tests-are-meaningless-your-historical-genealogy-search-244586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Everyone notices you Jamal. Post a pic so we can laugh at your "whiteness"

What happens when you pour vinegar into a glass of milk? The whole thing is spoiled

i like whites and am very wise on this

Post pics and prove it, faggot

Everyone notices. If you have enough white in you, you're probably a civilized human being and less of an eyesore than full on niggers are. People either don't mind your or put up with you.

Passing doesn't mean being.

A mixed nigger passing as white doesn't make him white just like a tranny passing as a women doesn't make him a woman.

>There are actually tons of mixed race people who pass as white
post one

Shaun King, is that you? You shouldn't be here.

The nigger blood is still there, even if the phenotype isn't. There's always something off about niggers who have lighter skin and more white features... they never look 100% white

Pic related is my hand. I took a DNA test and I'm 45% West African

nigger

Rachida Jones is a pretty decent mulatto. She loves to larp like she's a full nigger but play white roles.

>post one

Lawrence Dennis. Mulatto, black mother, fought in French Foreign Legion during WW1, visited Hitlers Reich, major promoter of fascism in America pre-WW2. Famous as a child as a "Mulatto Boy Preacher"

Black and white photos don't count. I know plenty of people that look like that, the exact nose and hair, and there are clear nonwhite features.

Rashida Jones is black? What the hell?

They don't look 100% black either so they're not black.....
You already have Mexicans and Middle Easterners being counted in the white census, half-whites are going to be considered white very soon

His mom was likely not 100% black.

Her dad is already mulatoo, hence why she looks more white.

>moving the goalposts

heres a colorized photo

Post your face Kufumbo Wewuza Kango. Your camera is a potato and can easily make you look whiter or blacker depending on settings. Ask Martin Luther Cream.

Her name isn't "Rashida Jones" for nothing. She looks exactly like her black dad. Even though he doesn't look fully black to me.

It's all in the face nignog. If your face passes along with your skin you can kind of join the club.
Her dad is Quincy Jones
Yeah she more of a quadroon or octoroon. She was lucky with her genetics.

>Comes to Sup Forums
>Posts about race

You're just asking for shitplies.

and had plastic surgery to change her negroid nose. also, her black father isn't 100% black either

Fuck off Talcum X.

>There are actually tons of mixed race people who pass as white
maybe but nobody passing for white has one white parent and one unmixed black parent
maybe a quadroon but not a half black

no offense OP but your mom is the lowest sort of monster. i feel bad saying that and don't really want to be mean, but damn it is honestly true. i feel sad for you :(

Halsey. Her dad is probably mixed though.

>pass as white
>American flag
it checks out

She got a hefty dose of white DNA for sure.

medicaldaily.com/dna-ancestry-tests-are-meaningless-your-historical-genealogy-search-244586

Is this thread made by shaun king? When did you shave man?

Because they are tainted white men. They have a percentage of white genes but they also carry inferior genes.

>flag
Checks it.

Nigger muddles a gene pool no matter what other race you mix it with. You can dilute the blackness, but the outcome will always be dark.

Even very black people have pink hands, post face, or the other side of your hand on a white piece of paper.

Passing =/= identifying. Your ancestral loyalties are compromised even if you look white.

are your nipples brown? if yes you don t pass

Probably not, being that she's African-American she's probably 90% black, which would make him 45% black. Like me.

>posting my face on 4plebs

No way

African-Americans are usually 85-95% black.

Father is mulatto, she has had a nose job to have a more caucasian looking nose, has her skin lightened, etc.

Because when it comes to appearance, black is the dominant race. Te mixed person will most likely have black people hair, or a big nose, or fat lips, or a ghetto booty, or a combination of those. It's genetic science.

Holy shit what a skin bleaching liar. Well no wonder she is all proud to be black. Not proud enough to keep her black features though...

Because accepting that the slaves new baby is half white made conversation at the dinner table awkward

>posting my face on 4plebs
Then fuck off. Too many traits that can easily flag you as mixed. People most likely accept you as white because you don't act like a nigger and you aren't Wesley Snipes black. That doesn't mean they don't think you're impure.

Are you implying that there's only one race, the human race? I know that they can "only trace back so far" but you'd have to fuck up pretty bad to get a faulty 45% WEST AFRICAN. I'm specifically 45% West African and 55% Western European, mainly from the British Isles

>Shaun King

Another example. Hardcore racists wouldn't even believe he's black. How laughable is that? LOL. Dude shoulda joined a white power movement instead

A half white half hispanic could pass as a white, depending on who's features he inherited. A half black half white would have too many black features to pass as white. Even Octoroons have too many black features. An Asian/White mix could probably pass for white if the person is only a quarter Asian, but the eyes would probably still be chinky

Because whiteness has become a special little snowflake trait. So you can be 80% white and 20% black but you'll still be considered black.

Dillution is a factor which Stormfags ignore with their 1% rule nonsense
Honestly anything above 90% white is Fucking white, and anything above 75% is passable as long as they don't start going full "we wuz"

Stop. Kids play outdoors more, so their skin is more tan. Not to mention all of the lighting when she takes photos making her look really white. Paris Jackson looked a lot more mixed as a child too. Rashida doesn't bleach.

Also, the reason black/white mixes are noticeable is because blacks have large noses and large lips. Those traits are usually inherited for generations past the initial mixing.

I have pink nipples ;) My bone and muscle structure is clearly West African, but I have some European influence like a thick strong chest and thick calves. My face is subtle; no strong features either direction. Skin and hair pigmentation is 100% British, I even get some reddish sheens in my hair under the sun

Wrong. There is no such thing as white genes being"recessive" and black genes being "dominant". It's a matter of how the color spectrum is perceived by the eye.

Half way between White and Black is Grey, but Grey looks closer to Black. The Halfway between straight hair and nappy hair looks closer to nappy hair

Knew a girl in highschool that would always tell me she was a quarter black because her mom was half. Never believed her until I met her mom and dad and yes her mom was clearly half black. Hope she's doing well though, she was redpilled as fuck for her age (this was back in 2005-07) as was her parents. We used to be the only ones in class that would openly shit on liberals.

I'm yet to see any research on how regression to the mean affects mixed race IQ, if it isn't extremely negative I don't have a problem with it.

I will say this though, I've never seen a mixed race person not acting like a nigger.

eventually it'll all be some olive colored useless crap

we must prevent this

How common is it for black people to fix their nose to caucasian?

Is a German Shepard that's 50% poodle still a German Shepard? No..

That's not a black thing, it's a Hollywood thing.

That's not true, OP.

Living in a mixed country, I have never seen a mix of pure black and pure white that resulted in a child with fair skin. They all got some weird wet cardboard colour.

The mean I.Q. of blacks is lower.
Race mixing means you'll drag down the I.Q. of the child.
Why have sub-standard children of a lower I.Q. when you can have higher I.Q. kids just by selecting within your race?
It seems cruel to intentionally breed dumb kids.
Plus that will just destroy western civilization.
See: Brazil & Europe

One Drop Rule.

Mixed people are often redpilled as FUCK. We're not stupid enough to fall for the "one race, human race" meme because we've seen with our own eyes that races are fundamentally different. At the same time we face "racism" from both sides. In the past we'd usually assimilate into African-American culture which was more accepting but nowadays they've gone full retard

>pic related is me
You're still subhuman.

>black + white = Elliot Rodger

The dark tannish colored skin looks pretty good. As long as they don't have black facial features. They also will pass on African retard genes. So, in the long run, it is a negative for society.

In our case

Black + Japanese = Japanese
White + Japanese = Japanese
South East Asians + Japanese = Japanese
Taiwanese + Japanese = Japanese
Chinese + Japanese = Japanese
Brazilian + Japanese = Japanese

Korean + Japanese = cockroach or Korean

My Mom's IQ is really high and my Dad's IQ is average; he's considered really smart in the black community, its probably around 110. My IQ sits around 125; I always tested into the "gifted" programs in school. Not a genius by any means, but bright

All I have to do is marry a girl with a high IQ. I'm kinda worried though because my hapa girlfriend seems a lil dumb sometimes. That might just be her sex though, women aren't that sharp

99% of the white/black hybrids identify as black and vote for democrats. Even the ones that are like a quarter black.

Its hilarious how nonwhites and mongrels always post either
a) their undarm
b) the bottom of their hand
Guess what nigger, those are light in almost all people except jungle niggers. Now post your fucking nipple.

So your kid will basically be Tiger Woods; not bad.

Shit, even whites who LARP as black vote Democrat. Look at Shaun King.

Someone here is fapping to his mixed race cock, why not?

NO PINK NIPS = NOT WHITE

I understand how a white father and a black mother usually the kid comes out really light brown. But in instances where it's a black father with a white mother usually the kid comes out looking mild shade of brown or a light black. Genes are a bit tricky.

But either way all of this won't matter since CRSIPR will give people the opportunity to manipulate a persons genes to choose whatever color they are. Due to CRISPR being in progress it might only be available to the rich, not too sure if they'll make it usable to the masses. If they do use it for the masses, it would most likely take in the form of deactivating the genes that would highly likely harm the person and maybe activating genes to improve their overall health.

Fine lol

I'M FUCKING WHITE

>inb4 not white enough, its summertime

what about arab *egyptian KANG* + anglo thts what I am

ill post a pic if anyone wants

Brown eyed scum gtfo

>Pink nipples

White man confirmed

>This is how liberals think genetics works.
No. Any negroid who has a mongrel hellspawn with a european will come out SLIGHTLY less dark. The only physical white traits that are european are the nose, eyes, and mouth, at least in 1st generation mongrels.

Took a DNA test, I'm 113% nigger

What's amazing to me is how nobody has yet thought of that you just might...you know, lying about having a black father.

So just because no one calls you a nigger you think you are secretly white?

That just proves 1 thing: mixed race people don't feel a part of either race, and don't understand either race.

Not all blacks get called a nigger all day long, and white people don't walk up and call them niggers all day either.

We Wuz kingz

the prison break guy is a half nigger.

As long as you're marrying for I.Q. that's all that matters.
The white thing is just a gamble.
My parents are dumb fucks, but I came out with borderline genius I.Q. (dulled as I got older, sadly).
Every child is a roll of the dice.
You play the odds.
If your waifu is smart you're already in a good spot to have smart kids.
Godspeed.

do i look white? alot of non whites think I am

btw im the half egyptian half anglo

If you mix equal parts water and shit, you don't get something half drinkable.

i wouldnt say you look white. but its clear you are mixed, half white.

>do I look white
Hahahahahahahaha

Kek. Blacks tend to consider anyone slightly light as white.

i built the pyramids tho so fuck u guys

you look like a nerdy mexican jew

muh ancestors wrote and that papyrus

Wow you really lucked out my dude

while yall wuz in caves

you look north indian