Excessive sugar intake doesn't get you diabetes

It is the fatty food, it is the oil, the butter, the fatty meat.

Why is the government telling people why they are dying? It is the chicken, the eggs, the butter, the cheese, the patty beefs in burgers etc. that kills people. Not the carbs.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=butter isn't bad for you study finds
everydayhealth.com/type-2-diabetes/diet/can-eating-too-much-sugar-cause-diabetes/
webmd.com/diabetes/news/20121127/high-fructose-corn-syrup-diabetes#1
diabeteshealth.com/the-dangers-of-high-fructose-corn-syrup/
pnas.org/content/104/33/13225.full.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, vegan faggot.
It's neither and both.
It's total calories per unit time and esp those with a high GI that matter.
Refined sugar is poison to every cell of your body.

>fatty food
>the chicken
What kind of chicken would that be?

Are you fucking dumb?

There was a recent study on butter that dispelled all the nonsense that used to be constantly shouted about it. Then it was found out that margarine and fake-butter were the bad things.

Also, some fats are healthy, while others, being unsaturated fats are great.

Most oils, unless you're a fucking retard, are also monounsaturated fats. Ones made from nuts typically are the best for you.

Also, in smaller quantities, you're going to be just fine. It's a healthy balance of exercise, eating right, and sleep that help balance your body.

Do you even exercise, vegan faggot? I bet you don't or you'd be eating 2-3 black bean dishes a day since you don't get enough protein otherwise.

Derp I'm a fatass Jewmerican

Hodor

Bullshit you dumb faggot. Stop drinking 3L coke per day.

How does fat make your blood sugar spike?

Your body needs fat like omega 3 fat, monounsaturated fat, and polyunsaturated fat. It's trans fat that you should avoid like the plague.

Ugly fat ass Jews

don't overthink this stuff, you know what you should be eating and how your body responds to certain foods

if you crave bad food too often you have a dopamine fuck up, just like any other addiction. eat a healthy breakfast, walk to work, get some sun, get some exercise and your body will fix itself and subconsciously put you back on the right path

i hate the diet industry so god damn much

the american subgenus of the common housechicken: lardus americanus.

its not the fat you dunce, it is the refined carbs.
>Ones made from nuts typically are the best for you.
gonna have to go with ray peat on this one and say you are wrong.

Yes goyim stop eating meat and vegtables and replace them with a double big gulp coke™ and Snickers XXL™

Just do thirty minutes of cardio daily and an intense heavy lifting regimen four days a week. It won't matter what you eat. I eat whatever I want and I'm fucking ripped. In fact I'm about to go get Wendy's for the second time in three days, because it's delicious. Cucks

>There was a recent study
>Doesn't link study.

>t. (((Ancel Keys)))

Sugar.
It's all the sugar.
Sugar is in fucking everything these days, including burgers from fast food locations. People eat burgers thinking its a balanced meal, but there is so much sugar in them they might as well eat cake for dinner. Thats not even taking into the count the liquid sugar drink they have with the meal.

>What kind of chicken would that be?
Americans deep fry chicken or fry them in a batter etc. That is pretty fatty.

I love you, /fit/.

It's true.

>what's your major user?
>i'm pre diabetes

The problem is that Americans eat 3-4 times the recommended doe of butter, cheese and meat.

Butter by itself is fine, but salted butter put on deep fried chicken next to bacon etc. is killing people and making them diabetic.

high fat foods cause the beetus

OK Hans.

Why is it faggots like you never post the source of your argument points? What can you possibly be afraid of with people examining your claims?

>It is the fatty food, it is the oil, the butter, the fatty meat.

>Excessive sugar intake doesn't get you diabetes

Come on Germany. It's the processed sugar in everything. Seriously added sugar is in literally everything Americans eat. The butter is sweetened. The meat is brined or marinated in a sugary mixture. Diabetes is spiking because there's no way to escape the massive amounts of sugar put into every type of food.

>chicken
>filed with oil and unhealthy fats

Are you retarded?

Biggest correlation to diabeetus is being overweight, not specifically what you eat.

People both on high carb and high fat are mostly alright as long as they maintain their weight.

>How does fat make your blood sugar spike?
Diabetes is not caused by "blood sugar spikes" but a clocking up of cells by fat. Look it up. A non-fat person literally cannot get Diabetes II.

Ugly Bitch american scum

> americucks think chickens have 5 wings

no no, user, Op will just direct you to some non-descript website that has the worst chicken in the world but he won't tell you where he found this information. Because that's all american's ever eat. The worst chicken wings on the planet..

The real issue is lectin proteins and the estrogen-like compounds in today's foods.

butter is the worst thing you can possibly eat fuck off asprey.

>its not the fat you dunce, it is the refined carbs.

Sorry, wrong. It is the fat, not the refined carbs. Look it up. That is not even a discussion, this is established fact - you won't find a single doctor who will tell you that refined carbs are the cause of diabetes II. The cause is pretty much virtually exclusively a wrong died in obese individuals. Obesity is pretty much a requirement for Diabetes II.

>Chicken
>Fatty meat
>Not even the fucking oil that niggers fry the chicken in
>But the fucking meat

too much farts, im a white boy

he talking dietary fat not being fat

>yes goys stop eating those terrible toxic fats found in frankenfood like eggs and butter, guzzle our delicious natural corn syrup instead youll be fine

HOW TO SOLVE THE OBESITY CRISIS:
>don't be fucking fat
>don't be fucking lazy
Wow, so hard, so complicated.

Someone has obviously never taken a biochem class before...

>fat is bad for you
t. Kike science

yet americans were more skinny back before fat phobia was a thing and everyone cooked with lard.

really makes you think.

Sugar is just a convenient scapegoat for politicians looking for another new thing to tax, with "public health" being their bullshit 'in'.

People need to learn that consuming calories and sugar are just fine, as long as you're active and fucking move. It's only when you're sitting on your ass every waking hour that it becomes a problem.

>Biggest correlation to diabeetus is being overweight, not specifically what you eat.
Exactly this.

Look at the risk factors in my pic related. It says nothing about a high carb diet. If you are active and not overweight, even if you consume a lot of carbs, everything is fine.

If you eat a shitton of fried meat and other processed shit, you will be much more likely to get diabetes, even if you are only moderately overweight.

Too much comfort means population explosion. How do you limit it? You make health care virtually impossible to afford for the poor, while at the same time feeding them literally trash. All corn errythang. I bet that entire half is the poorest of the country..

No, it's the opposite, it's sugar not fat, sugar fucks with your insulin production.

If you eat it by the stick in everything you touch your lips to.

God damn you're fucking retarded.

It's not going to kill you to have 1/8 of a stick to add flavor to your dishes.

What's going to kill you is having a stick per meal. Use your fucking brain autist.

> wah is gugle?
> how work compooter

Stop being so fucking useless, ass-faggot.

Here it is for you to use shitface:

lmgtfy.com/?q=butter isn't bad for you study finds

Was that so hard?

India has a high diabetes rate and many there are vegetarians. I just read that somewhere but don't know much else about it.

Utter lies, fuck off with your fake news, it's well established that sugar causes insulin resistance & diabetes.

>Refined sugar is poison to every cell of your body.
IF you're going to inform people, don't make ridiculous exaggerations

>yet americans were more skinny back before fat phobia was a thing and everyone cooked with lard.

The amount of lard used to cook was tiny compared to the fat from corn and butter used today in processing food.

A burger in the 1950s was actually a lot smaller and less fatty than a burger today. Fries were not as salty. And all the portions were much smaller. Also, people ate a burger once a week, not 5 times a week.

>No, it's the opposite, it's sugar not fat, sugar fucks with your insulin production.

Where do people get this shit? No, sugar DOES NOT fuck up the insulin production. Find me a single source that says so. I challenge you.

>beefs

Actually, it's all the artificial sugars and HFCS that does it. Look at all the people who have diabetes; most of them drink soda like water.

it's not going to kill you immediately dumb fuck, that doesn't mean it's good for you

fructose isn't an artificial sugar
quit blaming your lack of self control on others, fatty ding dong

it really is the fat. while eating a lot of refined sugar isn't recommended EVEN THAT is better than high fat / animal products. it's a fact and no broscience in the world can change it.

>beta cells
They get cucked

Refined carbs go straight to storage. Do you want fat? Because that's how you get fat.

correlation=/=causation
fat people are simply more likely to drink diet stuff because its marketed towards them.

but those have been fat way before they started with coke zero and shit.

You do realise there is high fructose corn syrup in almost everything in the u.s

The government even subsides farmers to grow corn, some farmers cant even turn a profit unless they grow corn

Have you never heard about the corn conspiracy? What about the car dealership conspiracy?

The u.s.a is just so fucking corrupt

So can water, the essential thing to life.

Go suck a fat cock, you utter useless shit. All you do is deny other's opinions because you can't formulate your own. You feed off finding fallacy in others when you too have issues. I'll continue to cook with butter and live to a ripe old age because that's how my genes are. You're going to probably live a life of sedentary neglect and hatred because you can't get past the fact that you aren't smarter than everyone else.

Again, suck a fat one, faggot.

only way to avoid the sugar is to grow / kill your own

>Utter lies, fuck off with your fake news, it's well established that sugar causes insulin resistance & diabetes.
>>>
If it is so well established, I am sure you can find a scientific article which supports your assertion.

everydayhealth.com/type-2-diabetes/diet/can-eating-too-much-sugar-cause-diabetes/

The problem with sugar is not the sugar itself, it is the weight gain... i.e. the FAT that results from excessive sugar intake. If you are active and burn off the calorie intake, you can eat a shitton of sugar and have no increased diabetes risk.

Dat post's Sup Forums related because....

hahahaha yeah right you'll be dead right away from metabolic syndrome, and i'll piss on your grave fatty

The garbage Americans eat literally makes me wanna puke, only Asian foot is more disgusting

Lard has actually been found to be healthier than butter since it is higher in monosaturated fats, the healthy kind of fat, and also contains no trans fats. It's much better than partial hydrogenated vegetable oils and butter but omega-3 vegetable oils are still the healthiest. Still though, oils and fats should be consumed in moderation

Work in a hospital in a first world country and you will see that 90% of your time is dealing with fat fucks and idiots who have caused their own problems. Public healthcare was a good idea 50yrs ago to help jack pay for his leg issues after the way and jane for her hip replacement but in 2017 its treating johns 3rd triple bypass because he cant stop eating.

If america goes single payer it will blow my mind the costs they will have to endure to keep it afloat

No sugar DOES fuck up insulin production. Come on , this vegan bro science wouldn't hold up to med school 101

t. fat faggot

> gets really fucking angry and serious about butter consumption
> flag

>Actually, it's all the artificial sugars and HFCS that does it. Look at all the people who have diabetes; most of them drink soda like water.

Wrong. It is the body fat. You will find virtually no Diabetes II patients who are not obese. Just doesn't exist, except in freak cases. And there are quite some people who live on a high carb diet, but do a lot of sport.

Actually, a high carb diet is the diet humanity has been on for thousands of year. The high fat, high protein diet only developed in the last 100 yrs... incidentally coinciding with obesity and diabetes II epidemics.

you literally cannot get diabetes if you consume 0 carbohydrate.

>scientific article
>Everyday health

Kek

so if i eat 1000 cal of pure fat per day ....
> shoo shoo idiot

Aw, look at you trying to stay above me. Whilst here I am playing sports on a weekly basis and eating healthy AND cooking with butter.

What is it that you do in your free time for exercise? Take tons of supplements and hit the gym hardcore? Good luck with your heart problems later in life if that's true.

Sugar and carbs give you diabetes, fats and proteins, milk, eggs, cheese, etc are healthy and make your kids tall. Why do you think the Dutch are so tall?

webmd.com/diabetes/news/20121127/high-fructose-corn-syrup-diabetes#1
diabeteshealth.com/the-dangers-of-high-fructose-corn-syrup/

Why are Germans shit at biology

>Refined carbs go straight to storage.
Not really. Refined carbs, as any other carbohydrate (be it "refined" sugar, "natural" sugar, carbs in veggies or bread or noodles etc.) first goes into your blood. If you do sport that day, the sugar level in your blood gets used up.

That's that.

The problem is not the carbs or the "refined" carbs, it is the amount of your intake. If you sweeten your tea or coffee with 2 cubes of sugar, that is a different thing to drinking half a liter of coca cola with 25 cubes of sugar in it.

>Wrong

Right.

>Humanity's diet was mostly carbs

Tell that to the inuit lmao you are so full of it

>tfw drink a gallon of apple juice a day
>haven't needed a doctor in over a decade
an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but a gallon a day will give you super powers.

Now do it for Mexico. Spics and niggers are many times worse than whites and asians for obesity.

kill yourself

>Dat post's Sup Forums related because....
... obesity and diabetes are soon costing more money than the military.

The high carb diet is why peasants have been 5 feet tall on average since the neolithic (early agriculture and). The only reason you are tall today is because of the meat and dairy in your diet as a child

He's probably a Turk roach

EVERY mexican i know is a fat fuck. one of them recently started to take health seriously and i couldn't be happier for him

Or... You came here from /ck/ or /fit/ to shitpost among muh meat eating right wingers . Rly makes u think

>No sugar DOES fuck up insulin production.
Source? If it is so obvious, you will be able to provide a source.

Last I checked, in my biochemistry class at uni, we learned insulin production happens in beta cells in the pancreas. Insulin production increases if blood sugar increases. That is a normal reaction. The beta cells are never "overworked" from too much blood sugar. The problem is if those cells are "clocked up" by fat.

This
Even the goddamn spicy """mustard""" from Panda Express is sweet as fuck. It's disgusting.

99% of the people were peasants.

Diabetes actually existed in the rich folks... there are all kinds of folk songs about rich folks dying and ailing of weird diseases that peasants did not have. Peasants had very littely protein and fat, so they were mostly affected by malnutrition.

Nope, it's definitely the sugar/carbs.

>Or... You came here from /ck/ or /fit/ to shitpost among muh meat eating right wingers . Rly makes u think
I eat my butter, milk, eggs and meat as any other person.

But I get mad when people just talk shit about the causes of diabetes. Diabetes just isn't caused by carbs. It is caused by high calorie intake, in particular high fat intake.

you're right, you can probably get a terminal case of death though.

>A burger in the 1950s was actually a lot smaller and less fatty than a burger today.

Now I know you're a clueless liar.

The McDonalds Burgers just 40 years ago were almost double the size of the current ones.

>Nope, it's definitely the sugar/carbs.
Only that it is established science that it isn't.

////
Conclusions
Although the increase in diabetes prevalence over time is
considerably less than that indicated by the commonly used
diagnosed diabetes, it remains a public health concern. The
principal forces leading to higher diabetes prevalence are excessive
weight and obesity and inheritance of diabetes through
parents, which given the short time span studied most likely
reflects a common environment or a gene environmental interaction.
These forces were only partially offset by imp

pnas.org/content/104/33/13225.full.pdf

Running a marathon uses about as many calories as a Big Mac meal with a large shake. You can't out exercise a shitty diet.