TOMMY ROBINSON: NATIONAL HERO

Hi Sup Forums
As i'm sure you know /ourguy/, soon to be Sir Tommy Robinson is a national hero.
Hey speaks for the silent majority, while us neckbeards stand on the sidelines and cus at islam, honorable Tommy is taking the fight to the mainstream.

No matter what you think of tommy, his piers morgan interview is WiLD, the man certainly has balls and needs our support.
Full Interview, thanks to fellow user. (((they))) want this off the internet.
> Good Morning Britain - Tommy Robinson
liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884

What i need is a photoshop pro user to make a "obama hope poster" version of Tommy's face.

This will be the poster of change, to show our support for /ourguy/, a speaker of hard truth.

ITT: respect for Sir Tommy Robinson.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=ao2VlpxGFe4
youtube.com/watch?v=GyzGayfI400
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8&t=1074s
youtube.com/watch?v=LQOkrwJXRFQ
paypal.me/tommyrobinson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is ok, little moderate but ok

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=ao2VlpxGFe4

I just finished watching this. Not gonna lie I did cry a little. I recommend everyone to watch it.

BUMP well worth a watch....

Can i get some bumps for photoshop anons?

More good speeches:
> Tommy Robinson Speaks at the Oxford Union.
youtube.com/watch?v=GyzGayfI400

> Sargon of Akkad Livestreams : Interviewing Tommy Robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8&t=1074s
> inb4 "classical liberal"

> Dave Rubin : Tommy Robinson and Dave Rubin: Islam, Immigration, and Pegida (Full Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=LQOkrwJXRFQ

What was piers thinking???

Tommy is PRO level, he is not far off c.hitchens level anti-islam.
> inb4 "muh atheist"

Self bump, because nothing is more pressing!

I donated to him, he is the only warrior you anglos have left, you need to support him.

how do you donate to Tommy?

i want the hope image to make posters and t-shirts....

The majority will be silent no longer.
its time to fly our colours, show where our allegiance lies...

The media can't spin tommy as 'far right hate' if there are people openly supporting him.

Once a few brave souls wear the tshirt and show their support, others will follow...

The fashion of the age my country men, is Tommy Robinson

I would follow Tommy into Hell.

Whatever political structure exists after the happening, if Tommy is not killed, he will have a place there.

The only thing that Piers can do in that good morning interview with him is speak over him because robinson is totally and irrefutably correct

paypal.me/tommyrobinson

Yeah I watched it too. You can tell that Tommy is no angel and doesn't help his situation sometimes but the way he's treated is completely out of proportion.

His end point - that this could happen to any one of us - is a genuine concern that doesn't get discussed much. Whereas the US are sceptical of government and more readily defends free speech, we Brits are slowly relinquishing a lot of freedoms we take for granted.

> if Tommy is not killed

they can't kill him now, he would become a right wing martyr, (((they))) tried it many times before...

unlike those islamic martyr's who kill themselves over a bacon sandwich, is you kill a /ourguy/ we go to war.

here you go OP, no need to thank me, your thread was thanks enough.

> Brings up facts regarding the pamphlets and books being given out and read in the mosque
> "Just just Islamophobic"
How are facts Islamophobic? Fucking moron Piers.

Also yeah, I hope he drops his CIVIC shit in future, but for now he's doing amazing work. I don't think he will though, he seems genuinely un-racist through and through.

OY IM TOMMY ROBINSON IM FROM LEWTON, LEWTON WAS PRETTY ROUGH
U KNOW THE PRESS BE CALLIN ME A ROICIST WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS IM NOT A ROICIST
SHARIA RAPE GANGS STILL AT IT UNBELIEVABLE
THE BRITISH PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF THIS
SUBSCRIBE TO REBEL MEDIA FOR MORE

honestly im not sure piers isn't one of us.

there is no way you would invite tommy on morning tv without knowing your going to get raped.

he's been attacked over and over and over again, he's still here.... he has 'evolved' his rhetoric.

either piers hadn't seen his youtube videos, at oxford union for example, or piers is actually /ourguy/ also by playing to be an idiot and giving platform to tommy...

i just can't think piers is so arrogant to think he could shout him down at this stage

thanks user, best we have so far....

He's brilliant at voicing the common man's concerns in a way the common man understands by gut, by heart and by soul. No intellectual hyping, just the stone cold problems and the rock hard solutions.

how come he can't bring up things from 2005, but piers can bring up things from 2010?

for every "tommy hate preacher" there are 1000 hate imams...

no one can ignore this fact

>we Brits are slowly relinquishing a lot of freedoms we take for granted.
>slowly
Blair, Cameron and now May have been grooming you like Rotherham teenagers for twenty years.

people are like springs not clay

That and his Oxford Union speech are amazing. The Union speech is very powerful.

He's a kike civic nationalist. Not our guy in any way. he only hates mudslimes because they're anti semetic

He's a useful idiot (((civic))) nationalist.

proofs?

he might just be niave enough to know understand the JQ.
It would make sense for him to side with jews.

Doesn't mean he is not useful to the cause.

Once the people get grouped to fight islam, jews will be no issue.

He may not be without his flaws, but he is nevertheless a courageous individual fully worthy of our support. He puts himself out there, expressing what needs to be expressed. People are willing to listen to him.

Tommy Reubenstein is NOT /ourguy/ if I could send every single groid and muslim in the west to Lutontown, I would do it.

fuck off EU, don't you have some loans to pay off or something?

GIVE ME BUMPS ANONS.

i sure we can get million tshirts printed with tommies face for £5,000....

Here you go, user. Polish it up in paint if you thinks it's too rough looking.

>i sure we can get million tshirts printed with tommies face for £5,000

1. Spend £10,000 on T-shirts with Tommy's face.

2. Hand them out on the beaches in Lybia.

3. Tommy's face on all the tear-jerking footage of rescued migrants.

4. No ...

5. Profit!

THIS

user, best we have so far, certainly better than but still not good enough to sublimate the mind of the british.

i'm not complaining, i'm just asking for more, i know you can do it...
the west relies on you MS Paint skills user.

god speed.

doesn;t look enough like tommy.
maybe this photo? :/

Ourguy agent Piers did well, he played the part of hysterical delusional hack trying to censor and slander Tommy making Tommy seem reasonable and informed.
Piers can play it off as getting exasperated and angry at Tommy's ""islamophobia" thereby not blowing his cover.

yeah, it was good

needs some annotations though too, showing the violent verses and the facts about mohammed from their own sources

shame he works for (((rebel))) and is an anti-racist, i.e. anti-White

LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
LET ME FINISH
>LET ME FINISH
...muh lutontown

THIS

fuck EU, you are smart after all

Well, sadly yes. Still gave a lot for his cause. Gotta respect that. But in his last OP he boasted about burning Swastikas and how proud he is of distancing himself from the far right.

Yeah, good on you, Tommy. I'm sure you can get a nice sucky sucky, from a based black man for that and Schlomo might even pay for it.

i don't think her came across so bad, the "let me finish" just exposed the fact they were talking all over him, shows they just wanted soundbites from their prearranged questions...

like he said, he wants debate, they didn't

The fact is it doesn't really matter. You don't get anywhere in real life with that stormfag shit, it needs to be dropped if people are to be redpilled. Sup Forums is right with the Muslim issue and the eradication of our culture but some of the posters need to stop sniffing on the magic glue when it comes to jews.

chill you beans stormfront, you fucking nazi fags couldn't see the evolution of a meme if it hit you in the face.

1. go after islam, because its quite openly anti-west
2. ban "dangerous" ideologies
3. target jews for being jewish
4. ...
5. profit

see

Sup kike

Fuck off faggot, you have no idea what you are talking about, for whom Tommy is working for, his history and what he actually said. And your post is the most embarassing wishful thinking post I have seen in regards to Robbinson. It has NOTHING to do with him or reality.

And I am not stormfront.

hi

Tommy ISN'T stormfag, hence why he needs our support. if he was it would be too easy for media to shut him down.

compare tommy from even 5 years ago to now, he has evolved.
He spoke at oxford union, NOT an honor awarded to the common pleb.

He is getting to Christopher Hitchens level of islamic polemics.

HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT
> HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT
HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT
> HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT
HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT
> HE NEEDS OUR SUPPORT

Shalom
>ban "dangerous" ideologies
>giving your tyrranical government even MORE power
obey obey obey
whats that goy? You dont recognize 70+ genders? Thats some dangerous thinking! You going on Sup Forums? Thats a dangerous far right website! Into the gulags you go

> you have no idea what you are talking about
not an argument

> whom Tommy is working for
proofs.

do i need to remind you hitler was funded by (((them))), how did that work out?

> his history and what he actually said
again proofs

> most embarassing wishful thinking post
ad hominem

> And I am not stormfront.
then why are you openly posting with a nazi flag faggot?
ashamed of poo in loo?

your a shill or a new fag, which is it?

>Christopher Hitchens
Degenerate, trotzkists kike who was instrumental in dismantling the religious-moral fabric of western society.

piss off tommy, you have no spine and look like a jeremy kyle reject.

kek he looks like a potato.

> obey obey obey
nope.
once we sort out the muslim problem, we will be keen to sort out our next biggest issue, "democracy".

there did used to be checks and balances in place to stop government tyranny. we seemed to have forget "never trust the state".

we used to hang politicians in this country user, i feel its time for a revival.

agreed.

love the "pleasure of the flesh" too much to be moral.

HOWEVER, that being said, Hitchens is still one of the best men to dismantle islam i've seen.
> "in it entirety"

feel free to post better.

Buy his book. Then buy it again and give it to a friend.

Your government has confescated all of your weapons. If you start attacking muslims say hello to martial law. Your police are already protecting mosques after that attack. United Cuckdom is a lost cause that only the chaos of WW3 has the possibility of fixing.

thanks for popping in shlomo

tell me again how the muslims changed our immigration laws

why are you even here?

> you have no spine
what did he mean by this?

> like a jeremy kyle reject.
and i suppose your a greek god or some shite?

why does a mans appearance matter one jot to his valid arguments?

let me guess, your a grill right? superficial that they are

> police are already protecting mosques after that attack

they protected muslims neighborhoods after manchester.

the police are worried about all out civil war, they KNOW whats cracking off, far better than we do, they are just relying/hoping the media can keep spinning this until:
> Kristallnacht v2

Kristallnacht had full support of based Hitler. It was a response to international jewry banding together to ban german goods. A kristallnacht 2.0 would be very brief and would be met with government crackdowns on EVERYTHING.