youtube.com/watch?v=6DUfa4LTgOs
youtu.be/kassP7zI0qc?t=5m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

noone?
is Sup Forums ded?

>10 minute video
I'm watching before commenting.

gg no re pave ape

you really only need to watch 10 seconds of it starting at 1m33s.

Give me a sec son some of us work jeebus

>ohhh nooooo you just killed my boyfraaaaan ohhh noooooo

Wtf is up with these nigger bitches and their total lack of emotion?

Previous thread: .

Are you saying the cop dindu nuffin?

When everything was still calm he also said "don't reach for it though". Maybe niggers need to have a little higher IQ to survive in a normal society.

yeah, was he still reaching for it?

>cop did nothing wrong

No shit, no wonder this isn't national news.

stupid nigger does stupid things, if the cop says don't pull it out, you fucking pull it out!

Cop is calm as hell, polite as hell. Calmly instructs him twice not to pull it out.
That guy is high af and starts pulling his gun anyway before the cop finally freaks.

So basically the storyline of Crash (2004).

the initial exchange was so pleasant, this is obviously not racially motivated at all. people need to understand when dealing with the police you follow THEIR instructions. you don't reach for anything or say anything unless you are asked directly to.

So my understanding is that his firearm was, in some manner, in the way of him getting his information. That's what the nigger gets for not planning ahead. NEVER place your handgun on top of your driver's license and insurance information. It's just common sense. Also he failed to obey the cop, while triggering a fight or flight reaction in the officer. BAD MOVE. What he should have done is inform the cop that he would like to step out of the vehicle so that the officer could obtain the information himself. Niggers never learn. Cop did nothing wrong.

that was bullshit. granted you always put your hands on the steering wheel, even for a pull over, i dont fuck around. Yes even if it was stupid to go reach for it.

Thats not even what im talking about

im talking about that straight murder of that guy, what a fucking disgrace.

It was, not long ago.

>tells cop he has fire arm
>cop says ok don't reach for it
(That means you don't reach for ANYTHING, especially if you are black) it's common fucking sense

>don't Reach for it DONT REACH

>powpowpowpowpow

Nigga ded

I GOTZ DA PUL IT OUT CUZ IZA NIGGA!

Now American Indian cops become racist WHITEY!

KILL WHITEY!

Any official Transcript? The officer is clear, but the nigger was harder to understand. I am seeing a few posts seem to state that the nigger said "I have to" with regard to not pulling the gun, but I did not hear that.

>cop:"ok, don't pull it out"
Can be interpreted as "don't pull the GUN out", which is what he meant IMO. I assume he had to get his gun out of the way to get to his license/ID, otherwise there wouldn't have been any reason at all to inform the cop and then pull it, if anybody really wants to claim the negro had the intention to shoot the cop with a warning beforehand. This seemed to have been a rather rational individual and not some hood rat.
All edginess and broader implications of the niggerfication of the US aside, this individual case was tragic. I wasn't aware it all happened so fast, there was really no time for any involved party to fully process what was happening, so I guess the acquittal of the cop has some justification.

Ya, I heard that as well. But that does not make sense to me because it is not like either were in view of the officer. The officer has no way of knowing where either was.

nigger detected.
Colonialize your mind, nigger.

Why are we still talking about this? Seems like even the nigs don't really care, I expected a bigger chimpout when the officer got acquitted.

I really wish Soros still funded BLM. I'd be down for a comfy riot tonight

i hear him say
>imma have to pull it out

>This seemed to have been a rather rational individual and not some hood rat.
His ho in the car,"Diamond", was recently arrested for beating someone with a hammer.

Why not just step out of the car and let the cop unholster your weapon?

(((They))) pulled a lot of the founding after BLM wanted to push a pro-Palestinian agenda on schools.

it almost looks like the cop was being pulled into the car by Castile. also why the fuck are nigs literally incapable of following simple instructions?

Black guys should wear the proper equipment to ensure the officer is not threatened.

I live in the ATL and I inderstand nigger and yes! He said that and they way he said it was in a way as if to confuse the cop. I really don't get it. Fucking cop said DON'T MOVE basically. Did he still pull early? Probably but he is a fucking thick eyebrow American Indian. He ain't a white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DUfa4LTgOs

compare the emotion in the police officer's voice to the nigress

what the fuck is wrong with black people

this is what happens when a white guy is stopped for the exact same thing

youtu.be/kassP7zI0qc?t=5m45s

>Time shots fired adds up to 7
>7 Shots Fired
>7 Get
>Nigger wearing Luciferian Black and White

777. Love U Archangel Micheal! Death to Satan!

A dirty kike once said "never let a good crisis go to waste."

>cop get fired if a nigger is too high on weed now

great job america

somethings fucky with the audio

Heh... Didnt even know it was about this shit.

But to reply to what you said: the niggerette didnt care about him. He was just another nigger paying for her wigs.

Let me get this straight, the nigger, in order to follow an instruction to handover his information reached for a gun that was in the way of getting said information, after being instructed not to reach for it.

There was clearly a lapse in communication.

This happened because the cop gave him contradictory instructions, and when presented with the "catch 22" situation, the nigger's brain didn't no what to do and went for the wrong option.

TL;DR Low IQ in a tense situation was fatal.

>nigger

Oh please faggot, i'm not defending him. if anything it is those who carry firearms who got BTFO, a nigger wouldn't have even said anything.

There are hundreds of videos out there of dumbass idiots showing off their guns in front of cops, inside malls, inside police departments, literally holding that shit in their hands walking inside a police station.

There was no fucking point shooting him that many times, the cop on the other side didn't even flinch. I bet he didn't even point the gun towards the cop, retarded, bet it didn't even touch his hand.

Plus, you'r a stupid faggot leaf who should mind his own business back in Chinada, fucking small dick gook.

Dont bother replying I have left this thread, your response is not worth reading. So thanks for reading.

bye

To be honest, the cop should have been smart enough to read the context of the situation and only got spooked because he was black.

>also why the fuck are nigs literally incapable of following simple instructions?
Niggers are literally retarded. Things that would be as easy as pie for you or me are like Greek to someone with an IQ of 85, especially when they're under the influence of weed and booze, if not cough syrup.

Nignogs just don't know how to get arrested peacefully, or even how to reach for their ID without stupidly pulling a gun out after a cop just said not to reach for the gun. Stupidity is bad enough when you aren't carrying a gun. It cannot be understated how dangerous blacks are to everyone around them, not least to themselves.

Nigger.

Typical nigger response.

Right, it's not to cop's fault for not simply instructing him to step out of the car and circumventing any and all confusion.

because instrukshuns be raycis.

If that's the case, perhaps the black guy was nervous too nervous to follow lawful orders since the MSM convinced him cops are virtual Black Death squads.

sauce?

WEW back to plebbit

>that reddit spacing
pls go

>"i have to pull it out"
thats a pretty bad way to respond, can blame the cop but i understand how he made the mistake. sucks

the cop looks super high-strung. not saying he was in the wrong, but perhaps doesn't have the best temperament.

That fucking John dodged a lot of bullets that night.

Hell who knows the cops might have saved his life.

are you kidding? he was super polite and gave the guy 2 chances to not pull out his gun.

he probably shouldn't have been shot but i watched those videos of him blasting crappy music and driving around smoking weed in front of his kid, it's like come on bro your entire fucking lifestyle was leading up to this moment.

>130713157▶
>File: 1278268381994.gif (107 KB, 700x700)
>107 KB
> (OP)
> I GOTZ DA PUL IT OUT CUZ IZA NIGGA!
refer to earlier post.

right, but he was a little twitchy.

also the audio has been dubbed

she only started crying at 4:00 when they handcuffed her and tossed his corpse out of the car

What a dumbass fucking nigger. Tell me Sup Forums if you were an officer, would you create a guy who was dressed like this differently then someone...

Dressed like this?

3s confirm everything you just said.
This post also is not spam fuck heads WTF!
Why do they keep saying that my posts are spam? My post are quality realism and truth. Edgelords make the world go round.

>dubbed
you're a fucking idiot.

What a stupid nigger, why would you own a gun if you're black?

you can't hear someone scream over gunshots dumbass.

Obviously. Why the fuck would he draw the gun on a cop after being told not to?

Wait do the guy was high when it happened? Full retard

congrats, you're the biggest fucking moron on this site.

I can't create guys unless I'm playing a video game.

what an all round shitty situation... listening to that cop, he clearly didn't want to do it. He reacted according to what was happening in front of him. He did his job.
>pro tip: always listen to police instruction to the T

Kek

Glad this video is out showing that the goon was justifiably dusted.

Previous threads on here were full of a bunch of cop-hating libertyfags insisting he dindunuffin.

Pretty sad situation for everybody involved desu.

Castile simply made a huge fucking mistake, and it's sad it cost him his life. He was obviously trying to do the right thing by informing the officer that he had a firearm, but didn't realize he needed to stay the fuck still in that moment and let the officer guide him out of the vehicle and such. Cop obviously panicked big time, and he's clearly distraught about killing a man. Just all around sad situation.

'kay

Cop doesn't need to wait for this guy to aim it at him to defend himself. If he's reaching when he's been told not to reach, he's out of compliance and risking his life.

>Dont bother replying I have left this thread, your response is not worth reading. So thanks for reading.

This bitchy underage girl response is always what precedes 20+ rants.

he was literally screaming "DO NOT REACH FOR IT"

werent they high too? smoking pot or something with their baby in the back seat?

I don't think the officer would've been able to guide him out without triggering the fight or flight response in both of them. The cop was probably drilled into his head that he could get killed at any second and the nigger knew all too well what happens when a cop tries to arrest a black person through BLM. The shooting was going to happen regardless. Also note the cop was Hispanic, Hispanics approuch every situation with another male as a fight or flight. Especially when both have guns. Nigger was a dead man as soon as he got pulled over.

You don't know he was reaching for it when the cop yelled those orders. For all we know just a sudden body movement anywhere, to the cop would be considered (((reaching for it)))

his wife's baby

>Wife's baby
Top cuck!

The cop never saw the niggers gun. He should never have fired his. End of story.

Let the chimpout commence.

gas yourself

it is not police officers job to be shot

Don't forget the nigger was wearing baggy clothes because he's a nigger. You can hide alot of shit in baggy clothes.

Black user here.
You know the drill.
Video is 10min. However, you'll have seen what you need to see by 2:50 min.

The office pulled him over due to faulty tail-light :
> Center
> Left
This is a reasonable stop. Throughout the explanation of the offense and general conversation, the officer clearly is a reasoned individual who is interacting nicely with the driver.

Where things take a wrong turn :
The driver notifies the officer that he has a gun on him....
Immediately the cop places his hand on his gun in its holster which is fine.
He then makes visual contact with where the driver's hands are and instructs the driver not to reach for it...He does so calmly obviously indicating that there is no issue with it.

He then tells the driver again .. Don't pull it out calmly.
The driver like a bumbling fucking idiot then says :
> I'm reaching for it
> I have to pull it out.....
and then begins pulling it out

The officer yells : don't pull it out...
Dives in the car w/ one arm trying to prevent him from doing so and then has to resort to shooting him.

So, this fucking dumb-ass disobeyed two orders from a police officer and broke the fucking law w.r.t CCW in a traffic stop.

Had he put both hands on the steering wheel where they are visible and notified the officer he had a gun and listened to him w.r.t : not reaching for it or pulling it out, he would have been fine.

This is open and shut (not guilty) and this fucking moron got what I would expect any officer to do in such a situation. You can hear the calm in the officer's voice until this jackass engaged in behavior that threatened his life. There is no gray area here because of gun laws and the officer's instruction. The driver broke the law and the officer's instruction w.r.t a lethal weapon and got a lethal remedy. You don't fucking do this in a traffic stop. And you can hear how pissed off and terrified the officer is that this dumb fuck caused him to do what he did.

I've actually spent a little time reading up on this case and this is the first one where I've felt like the cop deserved to be convicted. Not murder, but manslaughter for sure. There's no excuse for a cop to have shot him in that situation.

Only thing I can think of is at the time, weren't tensions really high where cops were getting ambushed? I mean I can see where that'd have you on edge...but still. This dude didn't deserve to get shot.

And oddly enough for all the rioting BLM has done over what were totally justifiable shootings, they really didn't do a whole lot about this one. Well unless I missed it.

You're fucking retarded, the whole
>Cop puts hand on holster
>Tells him not to reach for the gun
>Screams it a second time
Happened in under 3 seconds max. The cop was going to kill him regardless.

Also kys fucking nigger

Dindu: "I do have a firearm on me''
Cop: ''okay don't reach for it man''
Dindu: ??????
Cop: '' DONT PULL IT OUT'' 2x
Dindu gets shot

I'm not even American but I know you should just keep your hands on the steering wheel in a situation like this.
RIP DINDU

I get the cop was just trying to scare him and I'm pretty pro-cop but he did threaten to literally execute him kek roid rage much?

>been in almost the exact same situation before
>pulled over for broken brake lights while carrying a gun
>cop told me not to reach for it
>so I didn't
>got a warning and was allowed to leave five minutes later
Love that white privilege

But seriously, this nigger must have been completely retarded to keep reaching after being shouted at multiple times to stop

The entire exchange happened in less than 3 seconds, you're fucking retarded if you think Castile had time to react to anything in that short timespan.

this is the pinnacle of human emotion on film

pure kino

The moment he decided to carry a weapon, it became his responsability to listen to police officers attentatively in case of a traffic stop. The order was given in 3 secs because that's how long the driver gave before reaching for the gun

WTF???
granted the guy fucked up but she's saying he's dead when he's still alive and in need of urgent medical assistance... yet the cop has freaked out and gone hysterical and no one is even attempting to give the guy any sort of first aid

sure there was an initial fuck up and an armed officer giving an order ought to be obeyed due to the obvious threat to that officer - but once you've shot someone, especially as they're not really a criminal but just fucked up, he should be getting immediate first aid, not just left there with some idiot cop unable to control himself after the event

To be honest it sounded more like he said
>"I don't have to pull it out"

Because he's stupid.

Why would even try to say "I'm pulling it out" after saying he has a legally-obtained weapon? That's the cop's fucking job.

Fucking hell. I actually was in support of Philando until I watched this fucking video. Now he's just another nigger who wouldn't listen to the cops.

Is this bait? He is clearly warned three times to stop reaching. He had plenty of time to just stop moving and try to calm the situation.

really tho, do you think the mic can pick up screaming, uninterrupted while gunfire is going on? i think not.