Spending more than a $100 on groceries each week

>spending more than a $100 on groceries each week

I seriously hope you don't do this

> He needs to eat low quality food
> He needs to ration the food

How does it feel to have absolutely no spending power?

Being a poorfag that can't maintain a stocked fridge

Stay poor faggot.

Just spent 300 dollars. For me. I'm fucking swol tho.

stay poor. if you live in a city center and don't want to joina co-op, you'll be paying these prices.

For $20 I could eat breakfast for a least a week.

>poorcuck

$150 or so depending. Senpai of four and they hungry.

>Senpai
I typed senpai wtf.

I must be new here "senpai"

f a m

I'm doing keto right now so pretty much do. Steak and bacon are far too expensive, but worth it.

I didn't know that existed. Tasty.
300 for a single week? What stuff do you buy? All natural beef and soy milk?
It's all about budgeting. Here we keep a stocked fridge for 4 for $300 a month.

I don't even make $100 a week

Look everybody, it's an Amazon employee

Why? My parents did that for us. And that was $100+ in 1980s dollars.

What's wrong with shopping for a week?

+1000

Best post in thread.

You've got refugees though amiright?

@130712387
>new

LOLE

nah don't worry, groceries are not that expensive here. I'm glad it doesn't cost a lot to eat healthy here

What shitty job do you have?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Poor people post on this board

Makes my skin crawl

dafuq? how do you survive on 100$ of groceries a week. do you eat out every day?

Is that Tay Tay?

>buy 2kg chicken
>buy vegetables
>buy rice
>create 6 large meals

Followed by making a similar meal each night but different meat+vegetable combo i eat every week on an insanely small budget and its quite /fit/ too

>mfw hearing how cheap fast food is for poor people
one big mac meal costs more than what i consume over 2 days

>>spending more than a $100 on groceries each week
Negro, we earn $200 a month, thats $50 dollars a week.
$200 untaxed, so taxed would be $120

I spend about 300/mo on groceries.
Biggest saver is buying a chest freezer and buying bulk meat.
Second biggest saver is, of course, cooking meals for 6 (I'm single, probably will be for a while) and eating dinner, then saving the rest for leftovers for the next day or two.
Third biggest saver is not buying memes like organic, etc.

It's all about convenience. Example, I can buy a bag of raw chicken breast for $6, whereas pre cooked being $10-12. I spend about $50.00 a week

>one big mac meal costs more than what i consume over 2 days
highly possible, but in defense of shitty fast food are cheap you can buy like 8 mcdonalds hamburgers for the price of a bic mac menu.

lol poorfag! And that is why Erdély will be Hungarian clay in the near future.

I actually believe you. My friend is a body builder, easily spends 400 per week, supplements added.

>t. council house
>gov welfare
>rich

no one on Sup Forums is falling ofr the food jew don't worry

I spent $75 a week and that's being frugal lol

How is it possible to spend more than $100?

Groceries is $30.

na, too fat

£200 a week, stop being poor before you tell me what to do with my money

name brand.

Sadly I've been coming here for years. Never had a reason to type senpai.

I spend about $150 a week for 3.

generally I keep it to around 150 a week, but that includes cleaning supplies/pet supplies/bethroom supplies/ etc.

More like $200/month eating w/e I want. You'd have to be stupid or suck at shopping to spend that much per person.

>Groceries is $30.
Maybe at Nazi Joes but for the rest of us outside of the fuhrer's timeline food is more expensive.

u shop at aldi or something? That's where i shop. Helps me save.

are you a breatharian op?

$100 gets you half of a banana where I live though

Whatever you say senpai

very possible in that a large big mac meal here is $10 pretty much but ill concede you can probably buy 5 cheeseburgers for this price. Still nowhere near as nutritional as what i make plus its just excess calories. You do that when you have 10$ for the week and need to not starve to death but $10 a day will easily get a person the 2000kcal they need plus nutrients

I spend about $300 a week. I like tasty things. Why do you have a problem with that? Also I have a wife and 3 kids.

This. If I'm in ultrasaving-Jew mode it can get even under 60.

>he doesn't have kids
stop posting online about shopping and get laid you sausage

No but I am a freegan in my imagination.

I wouldn't actually eat dumpster trash.

It's actually about 500 CHF for food and about 1k for eating out per week. Peanuts, who cares.

>aldi
Not exactly. One needs to check the flyers every week.

>freegan
Is that where you care more about what people say about the environment than about you and your kids?

need my limes

Food prices suck here in Jew York. Thanks ever rising minimum wage. I'm not just talking fast food either, I mean groceries.

In my country food is so expensive that a 4 person family is eating trash if they spend less than 1500 a month. I hate living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Ps. I have 4 kids and spend about 2500usd a month. Just for the basics.

How do people spend so much on food for just one person?
I usually spend £20-£35 a week on food and I in no way starve myself. Some weeks I cook sirloin steak

Have a wife and two kids. Definitely spend more than $100 a week. Someone has to pay for the increased minimum wage you fucks keep demanding.

I spend about 150 euros every week. what's wrong?

>Not exactly. One needs to check the flyers every week.
or i could spend that half hour earning $30

Lol absolutely retarded. People on snap should getting their groceries at the 99 cent store, where they sell all that stuff, or the dollar tree.

I live in Hawaii, it's not really an option.

A: fatass

B: convenience (lazy)

>rice
>chicken
>broccoli

is all you need and spend the savings on getting off that snap bullshit.

>limes
do you know how much rice you could have got for that jesus

Really? I just skim. Works for me.

I usually spend about 50 a week on groceries and 60-80 on fast food.

$60 to $70 dollars a week. Though it's usually just for me and sometimes someone else.

i hate this meme because i am poor and buy shitloads of lime to to make lime juice which i have for breakfast with a peice of fruit. makes my tapwater not taste like vomit.

50 of that usually goes to tasty cabernet

>tapwater

um, ew gross

that's super poor

because you and i can plan meals in advance. That steak we eat we budget and cook while those complaining think steak is something you can only have at a restaurant. Imagine eating all we eat but paying for the convenience of never being in the kitchen to eat it. Thats where the money goes

I spend probably $400/mo on food, could easily spend more, sometimes I do (snacks, occasional restaurant). However I've been lifting a lot lately and buy in bulk, $100/wk sounds fucked, but when you're eating 4-5 large meals a day it's actually not bad. Also, stop being poor.

Things cost so much at Whole Foods because it makes a point to buy as much as possible from local, smaller companies. Plus, we don't fuck over vendors as much as other companies. Trader Joe's is so cheap because they basically make everything themselves.
t. Whole Foods Speciality buyer

I get by pretty comfortably on £35pw for 4 meals per day + snacks.

Being a good cook helps.

>$500+
>throw away 200+
>why?

Fuck the poor fags and starving niggers

At least get a filter.

well i use a brita filter at least.

>spending money on groceries
i seriously hope you don't do this

I spend about $50 a week on food.

Whereas my parents spend about $150 each on food a week.

They'll eat themselves to death, and I've given up on trying to help them

lmao stay poor

>do you know how much rice you could have got for that jesus

limes are like 30-40 cents each.

>post yfw Amazon is literally ITT

What do you buy? I spend $60 to $70 dollars a week but If I'm being a fat fuck I could eat it in 3 days. $40 bucks a week seems low.

so they spent 10% of their budget on limes

I spend 100 dollars every two months, faggot.

Like hell those greasy fucks buy vegetables they buy soda and Hershey bars with food stamps

>LARPing financial savy
>Being a Poorfag

I have 5 sons, all still in k-12, I'm not sure you understand how much they eat.. I spend easily 200$ on groceries a week. probably more.

>doesn't know which boards exist
Just how new are you friend?

>>I seriously hope you don't do this

Of course not, women do this.

>has kids
>stresses about how to pay for them

what exactly did you expect?

Why are they portioning such a large percentage of their budget on fucking limes? I guarantee they aren't at risk for scurvy

Havn't clicked past biz and never thought to click all the boards. Just lost interest DESU. Also, 3 months on Sup Forums.

My wife and I spend about $200 every week, maybe slightly less if we don't buy a bottle of wine or snacks.

The woman in your picture probably has around $400-$500 of stuff in her cart. I assume it's for a family, desu. Also, she dresses like a rich man's wife, so is probably rich.

Buying quality food costs a lot. I'd rather spend $200 a week to get less cancer than go to the BrownTown supermarket and buy cheese that tastes like plastic.