Spainfags are actually arab rape babies

>Spainfags are actually arab rape babies
ever wondered why spanniards are so fucking arab looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Norwegian """education"""

>Bortugal

HAHAHAHAHAHA

UMAYAD?

fucking raped for 100 years
SPAIN BTFO

this is going to be a good thread

Mediterraneans are the master race

meds are bankrupt shits

Spain was
a)initially inhabited by European-type people of darker complexion, and bright eyes. Similar ancient european phenotypes exist on Corsica and Sardinia as well as other isolated places.

b)initially civilized by the Phoenicians, a levantine type similar to (a), although speaking a different language group

They are not "rape babies", the population of the mediterranean was always interrelated. If anything, it's the goths that came later that had nothing to do with the area.

That being said, the moroccans and Algerians can fuck off for cow-towing to the Arab invaders. Bunch of cucks.

>arab
>European-type people of darker complexion
FUCKING LAUGHED OUT LOUD
didnt even read the rest
LMAO

Fuck off, no one cares about your blue eyes and blonde hair. It's the second time I see a norwegian doing the kikes game.

Sure mohammed we are clearly arabs

Nah, not really, too troll or too stupid...

Anaway, this thread is shit. Bye.

indeed

take a look at your own people son

Nice cherry-picking, shitskin. The average Moortugese looks North African. Luis Figo is much more typical of the average Moortugese person, than those in your pic.

lmao
that guy isn't even iberian

spaniards are 1,60 cm on average lmao

muh the moors had their ass so deep kicked it was even laughable.,
Luis Figo is more whiter than you will ever be, Tyrone.

>tfw Basque
>tfw my lineage helped reconquista Spain
>tfw I see mudslimes faces when I show them my coat of arms tattoo and explain my family history dating back 800 years

>spainiards aren`t whi- woah

>tfw 5% moor
We accept it tho. It's the price to pay to defend Europe from the muslims.
Now tell me why you're part mongol, did some eskimos rape your ancestors?

This guy is half filipino however.

Spaniards, Moortugese and Sicilians are shitskin Arabs. These subhumans should be kicked out of Europe and sent to Morrocco, to live with thier brothers.

>Basque 0%
Feels good being Basque

no shit sherlock

saged
get a real job user

Nice try, Paco. Literally 1 in every 100,000 Spaniards looks like this. The rest of you are Arab manlets. I can't tell the difference between Ass-pain-iards and Lebanese.

t. butthurt shitskin

That map is fake obviously.
No region in iberia scores 13% or 17% northwestafr. That's a lie, just check the source.

>tfw blond, green eyes, 1.90cm.

pic related: it's you.

Nice delusion, Hitler.

Nice wishfull thinking Jamal, it's a pitty that iberians have no relation what so ever with arabs, like you can see in every pca proximities dna map.

>muh heritage

>That map is fake obviously.
How so?

>Spain
>Arab rape babies hahahahaha
>Iran
>Aryan master race not fucking Arabs

Can't wait to see him perform on blacked.com

show me your flag mutt.

>saudi
>in my thread
get out

Um, sweetie.

Explain this:
MOORTUGAL BTFO.

>HURRR DURRR LE SPANIARDS ARE ACTUALLY ARAB RAPE BABIES
>HURRR DURR LE SPANISH PEOPLE ARE MOORS NOT EUROPEANS XDDDD

The Arab conquest of iberia was a colonization, there were never "arab settlers" in Iberia, the muslims populations were mostly native Iberian converts, and a lot of muslims cities had as much cristians who refused to convert (mozárabes) as muslims in them. The genetic mark left by the Arab invasion is minimum and all the Middle Eastern genes that Iberians can have are similiar in proportion to those of France and even Germany, these genes come from Neolithical migrations

They had 2 options:
1. convert to islam and live peacefully and be considered as equal
2. remain christian and be considered a second citizen (less rights, had to pay special taxes) living in a guetto)

the catholics did a similar thing once they won, they gave moors 2 choices: but it was converting to christianity or dying

If Iberians appear darker is for two simple reasons:
>They received less germanic influence and therefore less "blond and blue eyes" genes.
>They adapted to their environment, Iberia is the sunniest region in Europe and has more solar radiation than countries like Turkey or Irak.

But overall Iberia has a very homogeneous population, more homogeneous than most of European countries.,

Pic related

>muh haplogroups

>Raping a woman = 1 children at most, if the women is not killed, is in fertile days/age or she doesn't abort (they could abort with some plants 1300 years ago)
>In that time women had 14 children.
>Somewhat all Iberian descend from raped women.
>MFW I respond to this obvious bait.

An oil nigglet can't tell a proper oil nigger what to do.

>TLDR
dat butthurt tho

>How so?

Check the source you dumb delusional.
No region scores that obviously, that map is fake, just check the source:

k12b eurogenes.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GWhNZcfTQ2hMSK9Ni1IqG7aXHB00SRE5L6ED2osPs9M/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Kingdom of Asturias

BASED
A
S
E
D

u mad nordcuck? Embrace our superiority already, you should be ashamed of having blonde hair.

you know here the average heigh is 1.80?

I'm sure there's some rapebaby genes left in the iberians, but it can't be a lot

>itt bumblasted southern euros who can't handle the fact that their ancestors got MOORED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

norway is superior to saudis in terms of gdp per capita and genes

BTFO

Textbook classical Mediterranean that can be found from Algarve to Crete, but nowhere in Anatolia, North Africa or the Levant
So how is this possible if modern Meds would be considered as christianized Arabs ?

I just did. Portuguese score 7,7 northwest african but moroccans only 44,5 of this same type, therefore to know the real moor ancestry you need to double that 7,7 so the map is correct.
I see your moor genes are affecting your mental ability.

this, i got my straight lineage ffrom 1050, actually one of my ancestors was one that lead the way in the battle of navas de tolosa, that wipe out the moor domination of iberian peninsula

>Norwegians
>richer than Emiratis and Saudis
Yeah you keep believing that.

Asturian user here, ask me anything.

>being proud of gdp per capita
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA you are more deluded than I though. What matters is you are a bunch of pussies whose women love ahmed and tyrone and all your money won't change that.

Keep playing kike games, kiddo.

The German Empire 1940 - 1943

The Roman Empire 27 BC - 1453 AD

The Macedonian (Greek) Empire 878 BC - 106 BC
>but hurr durr spaniards were niggers xD

It's even more retarded when you consider that the vast majority of Andalucians were just converted Iberians.

>'Ibn Hazm, the polymath, mentions that many of the Caliphs in the Umayyad Caliphate and the Caliphate of Córdoba were blond and had light eyes.[30] Ibn Hazm mentions that he preferred blondes, and notes that there was much interest in blondes in al-Andalus amongst the rulers and regular Muslims:'

>''All the Caliphs of the Banu Marwan (God have mercy on their souls!), and especially the sons of al-Nasir, were without variation or exception disposed by nature to prefer blondes. I have myself seen them, and known others who had seen their forebears, from the days of al-Nasir's reign down to the present day; every one of them has been fair-haired, taking after their mothers, so that this has become a hereditary trait with them; all but Sulaiman al-Zafir (God have mercy on him!), whom I remember to have had black ringlets and a black beard. As for al-Nasir and al-Hakam al-Mustansir (may God be pleased with them!), I have been informed by my late father, the vizier, as well as by others, that both of them were blond and blue-eyed. The same is true of Hisham al-Mu'aiyad, Muhammad al-Mahdi, and `Abd al-Rahman al-Murtada (may God be merciful to them all!); I saw them myself many times, and had the honour of being received by them, and I remarked that they all had fair hair and blue eyes.[31]''

>1.80
lol no the average male spaniard is 1'70-1'75, still lots of malnutrition in kids untill the mid 60's, nowadays young people is usually + 1'78 but the elders no

Do you speak Leonese?

Also as far as genes are concerned, I wouldn't say pic related is superior to anything, let alone us.

If youre historically illiterate, practically nothing was conquered.

king roderic fell in 711ad

Luis Figo is atlanto- west-med. i'm sure if he did the 23anme he would score 99,z% Europe like all iberians do.

That UN flag holy fuck.

whats the point in bragging about wealth when most of your arab shithole is infested with poor mudslimes
rekt

We even have sources about some Ummayad rulers having pale skin, blue eyes and red hair because they were the offspring of Eastern European concubines.

Furthermore, if you want more information about this:

Exactly, as I said before, only between 25.000 - 30.000 moors came to conquer spain, and the majority left afterwards. Muslim women were prohibited to have sex with christians, only male muslims could do it, so the race mixing was not really significant.

>Abd ar-Rahman was tall and thin, blond and with little hair on his cheeks. He had a mole on his face and was one-eyed. He wore two braids or two bands attached to her hair. He wore white and wore a turban. He was eloquent, a great speaker, a good poet and an easy pen.

>(Muslim chronicles, description of Abderramán I, founder of the Umayyad dynasty).

>The emir Abd Allah was white and ruddy, with blond hair, but with large entrances, blue eyes and aquiline nose. Of medium height. His beard was dyed red with henna and black.

Wh𝖆t is th𝖊 solution?

I am Spanish and can confirm half my family looks like they could be part arabic and the other looks white with light hair/eyes. My father always complains about Muslims any chance he gets, and will bring up Moorish Spain.

rekt

>Leonese
>No bable

>looking like a Paki is classical Mediterranean
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Whatever helps you sleep at night, you Iberian shitskin.

>your arab shithole is infested with poor mudslimes
So is yours, the difference is our women don't fuck them.

>yfw you realize that means the Spanish spread arab genes into the Americas.
>yfw savage Amerindians got mixed with Arab blood to become double savages.
>yfw arabs and latinoes are the only people actively practicing beheadings in post modern society.
It honestly makes a lot of sense.

I never stated something else, he is pure Euro Med

>hides behind Nazi flag
Show yourself, shitskin

Whites developed better technology.
Blacks didn't.
Your approval is meaningless.
Blacks are still in the stone age.

we are rich as fuck

spain isnt even in top 50 richest countries
LMAO

No stupid brainless monk, it's is not related to morrocans or to algerians, but to mozabites, that score 98,7% (they are the centroid of relation).
so it's accurate in that calculator, iberians score from 4% to 7% and it has nothing to do with the moors, but with pre-history

Are you the same kike in the other anti-med thread

Noice

I speak asturian, like my parents and my grandparents before me. I am also activist in the reconnaissance of the asturian language. Oficialidá soon.

Sage

Ignore this cuck, propably lives in Oslo being miserable

the only land spain conquered was fucking mexico
lmao
brits, french and germans and dutch are what white americans are

>>They received less germanic influence and therefore less "blond and blue eyes" genes.
Btw this could be a nice discussion. Imo germanic migrations genetic impact was close to 0. Going for ancient texts you'd believe goths and other germanic tribes migrated en masse to the peninsula and mixed with us but then you see haplogroups and typical germanic ydna is nonexistant.

who cares while niggers will be the one who ineherites that richness

Don't know what you are talking about. He's a nigger like the rest of us.

Spanish guys are fucking hawt. Plus their willy's are perfectly intact. Mmhhh
Arabs are fucking vile.

REMOVAL
REMOVAL
REMOVAL
REMOVAL
REMOVAL

. . . reconquista.exe downloading . . .

implying norway has even conquered anything

Im talking about "latin america"
IE: the Spain and Portuguese dominated parts.

White Americans don't practice beheadings, but Latinoes do.

Spain kicked out Jews, left Hitler alone. What has your country done faggot?

>the difference is our women don't fuck them
Because that would be incest, Paco.

>arabs and latinoes only do beheadings
And the civilized africans do mutilation while some asian places do the good old "beat to death with stick" and god knows what the aboriginals do.

Ignore that faggot, holy shit

He is just trolling

> the difference is our women already got fucked them.
ftfy rape baby

You stupid brainless monk, muslim invaders were mostly berbers from northern Morocco and a minority arabs from Arabia. Fucking mozabites from an oasis in the middle of the Sahara had nothing to do with it.
You're in denial moortuguese.

>rich
>as a collective
What does this even mean nordcuck? Money doesn't give happniess you know. Wasting resources and buying useless things only proves you are agood goy who buys the (((Consumerist))) propaganda. What matters is having a happy family and a plate of food on the table every meal, the rest is empty and stupid as fuck.

> the population of the mediterranean was always interrelated. If anything, it's the goths that came later that had nothing to do with the area.

false. Europe as a whole is surprisingly interrelated, and the Mediterranean sea has acted a good genetic barrier against non-European elements. I would also doubt that the Iberian had bright blue eyes considering it's the opposite nowadays. If its true that they did then they were certainly bred with by foregin elements turning there blue eyes brown.

The moors could never dominate the peninsula, by 740 galicia was reintegrated by 753 as far as la rioja was integrated to spain, Spaniards enslaved and killed all the moors you know we won right?
If any moor admixture turns out its probably maternally ftom morenas fucked by tge conquistador role. because iberia is 99.9% r1b.

Be careful, the Kraut might try and take you into his country

whatever helps you sleep achmed Jr

he country wich higher suicide rates in europe

Lol, nordcucks actually believe this shit. See that pic we are even purer than you all as a race. Stop ashaming yourselves already, we are too superior for you even in a discussion.

I would just like to thank Spaniards first of all for the Reconquista & second of all for turning football into the greatest sport on the planet, it's all down to you guys.....and the Brazilians a tiny bit but fuck those monkeys...Viva la Catalonia!