2100 what country will be superpower? I say Japan, Egypt and Nigeria will be the top 3

2100 what country will be superpower? I say Japan, Egypt and Nigeria will be the top 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZLSBIqLHGc
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China

India WILL be a pooperpower by 2100.

Canada
Finland
India

This is a stupid game

Super Powers?
By 2100, we'd be wiped out from Nuclear fallout.

If that doesn't happen
1. Japan
2. India
3. Italy (More than likely will be Fascist and thriving again)

This. Also India and South Africa. We also can't rule out the Philippines.

1. India
2. China
3. The Caliphate

US will always be the superpower. China only will take some economic relevance. Europe is eerupee.

The United Holy Nations of Italia

Heh not after Yellowstone lets loose.

Smart money is on the Flips. They proved their mettle when they sank that US destroyer with just a cargo ship. If they can do that imagine what they'll do once they get their hypersonic nuke in full production.

Third Rome

The US wont last another 50 years mate.
Whites are a projected minority by 2020.

>FACT

The USA, just look at the geographic location and the pyramid of population by age.

>South Africa

It could have been a super power sooner if it was allowed to follow its original course. Unfortunately, ZA will slip into darkness and be eaten by the horde.

>3. The Caliphate

USA
CHINA
EU

There will never be a superpower that isn't white.

>Japan
hahahahahahahahahaha nope

WHAT LANGUAGES WILL DOMINATE? WHAT IS WORTH LEARNING?

I'm moving to Japan next year pls tell me where is the safest area from nukes?

English, German and Latin will make a comeback in the new reich

1. The American Union of Nations.
2. Europa.
3. China.

This is assuming the plan works out and russia is covertly starved and diseased into seeking international aid and influence.

No
Spanish, Russian, maybe Polish and French

>Spanish
Maybe
>Russian
LOL NOPE - do you even realise how unpopular your country is.
>Polish and French
Not even on the board. French is dying out everywhere but France - and eve there people are increasingly using english.

1 cant even build loo in which to poo the other is a coutry wide favela with a few rich nigger on top
>>>>>>>>>>>>>implying

According to "The Next 100 Years" by (((George Friedman))):
>Poland
>Turkey
>Japan

He writes that WW3 will be around 2050 between US+Britain+Poland+India+China against... Turkey+Japan

Kek

Osaka/Kyoto.

I am also moving to Japan next year, I will be living in Osaka, I think Osaka is your best bet.

>US+Britain+Poland+India+China against... Turkey+Japan

Well there's some truly unlikely allegiances...

Why the fuck would Japan try to fight anyone? They're basically open to attack from every direction, same with Turkey, who form the leaky filter between east and west anyway.

this sounds like the most bullshit prediction lol

1. China
2. China
3. Russia
4. India
5. USA

The Japs are fucked. Either they start having 10 kids each, or start importing brownies. Otherwise, it's over in a handful of generations.

m8, complete the quote

>He writes that WW3 will be around 2050 between US+Britain+Poland+India+China against... Turkey+Japan
>with Germany and France entering the war in its late stages on the side of Turkey and Japan

NIGERia

The asians could do it.

Not only are they smart enough, but they have the resolve. Shot gets bad those people can live on bugs and snakes and what not.

>Where is safe from nukes?
>Osaka/Kyoto.

Seriously? two giant ass cities which, in the event, would be smashed with nukes like the fist of an angry God?

Their population will drop to 90-80 million and will stabilize by 2040. That's not a bad thing at all

Implying India, Pakistan, Iran or Israel is white.

That faggot has some seriously underdeveloped upper pecs. Bet he looks like he has bitch tits in a shirt.

1. China
2. India
3. 4th Reich

No one/

Because fourth time's the charm right?

Yeah, just like Brazil was set to be a super power bfore the government forced everyone to blanda upp. USA will be Brazil tier within the next century.

because third time wasn't enough

USA is always top dog, get over it.
Japan will have gundams.
Australia will have mechanized Emu and Kangaroo infantry units.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZLSBIqLHGc

Africa

Japan had it's chance and it didn't make it. China India and the USA will be the top 3 GDP.

Enough what, wiping out your own country's genetics and replacing them with slav and turk?
Yeah, great job Dieter. Now your country has less culture and less military might than a monkey with a walther ppk.

Nigeria will never be a superpower. Its population will be over 1billion by 2100 but it will still be Africa.

>now
>2100

Japan is smaller than California and has three times as many people. It could stand to lose a few.

Plus those fuckers are fishing all the good seafood to extinction anyway.

You forgot about the Antarctic Nazis

>Japan
the country that is going on three lost decades
the country that is expected to lose 1/3 of it's population by 2050

By 2100 Germany will have totally forgotten its Reich heritage. You can thank your current fuhrer for that...

>By 2100, we'd be wiped out from Nuclear fallout.

Then,

1. Nazi (New Swabia)
2. Nigeria
3. Argentina
4. Chile
5. Brazil
6. Honduras
7. Peru
8. Dominican Republic
9. Kazakhstan
10. Mauritius

there's a lot that can happen in 80 years

Not Nigeria. Definitely Japan.

gonna need sauce on this hottie OP

>superpower
None of those. Not even Japan will be the next US/USSR, get real

Why did you choose this picture to OP with?

>USSR in the same sentence with US and Japan

What are you lads smoking?

Japan has checked out of this timeline

they will disappear quietly but dignified

>not even knowing when the term superpower was coined
Stay in school. Japan is already past its peak.

By 2100 the ruins of South Africa will be sparsely inhabited by cannibal ghouls. It'll make Fallout look nice in comparison, I'm not even kidding.

Do you even understand what a superpower means, and what nation should have to be considered one? I doubt it. Japan has been in decline since the early 90s

Well you sound like an idiot but I support the idea so long as you move to Nigeria in anticipation

An islamic caliphate would probably happen by then, so one of the countries will definitely be in Northern Africa or Middle East.

There won't be any superpowers at that time, but the five biggest players will be China, India, Brazil if it ever gets its shit together, Germany, and the USA.

>there are people out there that think argentina will be a superpower in 2100
We had this trouble before, now we have commies and corrupt governments that just keep corrupting each other
And people keep voting them
We will be like Africa in the next 30 years

Abolish Article 9 at all cost

Does that guy have gyno or something? His pecs look really weird.

if by weird you mean lickable i agree.

You have so much money, and it is so unequally distributed. All great minds of the world converge to US. The huge things starts there fist. It will be hard to change. With the MAGA policies, even the final end of technology production will be in America. Other places stand no chance.

nice gyno faggot

7thpbp. Hue knows.

>canada
are u on drugs?

1. Russia
2. Canada
3. United States

You people are insane if you think India will be a global superpower in 2100. It won't even be inhabitable!

SWEDEN, SO PROGRESSIVE youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo

>USA
>white

this is what the goyim actually believe

Canada will be a superpower because it has plenty of fresh water, arable land, and a mild climate.

Aryans
Not just any Aryans
TargAryans

why the fuck is that dude's nipples so big??? That shit is weird af.

Nigger either post a natsoc thread or fuck off.

>Egypt

WE

God bless German. Always on our side.

Who is that hot guy OP. Is it you?

1. China
2. EU
3. India

USA will remain the hegemonic superpower.

China , India & Russia will be powerful too but the Middle east and Europe will remain fucked up and likely devolve into one large war torn area. Africa will stay as it is except with a much larger Chinese footprint.

Australia & South America will be okay too so not much will change.

All bets are off if Yellowstone blows though as the WHOLE WORLD WILL BE FUCKING IMPACTED BIG TIME. So Australia, New Zealand, and Antarctica then.

>Egypt and Nigeria