Women who have been raped

If your girlfriend or fiancée got raped, is it OK to leave her?

yeah I can't see why not, what if she enjoyed it?

Probably for the best since the rape would likely fuck with your relationship and her head for decades.

There's no fucking way our rape stats are better than in Western Europe.

OP I hope you get raped. With a sharp stick.

>There's no fucking way our rape stats are better than in Western Europe.

Yeah this reminds me of the WHO healthcare quality map thing where countries self report on their statistics, and all the shithole countries give better stats than the west because they lie about everything, or are incapable of recording accurate data.

>cuba has better healthcare than the US
>bitch please

why isn't India Ultra Blue?

This it's something like 80% of women raped orgasms. Which is what leads to victim "guilt".

no.

You find the man who did it and kick his skull in.

if you call yourself a man you should not abandon your woman. hell, its your fault for not protecting her from it.

What the fuck man no!
You find the fucker and do what needs to be done.

She has to deserve the prison sentence though.

>If your girlfriend or fiancée got raped, is it OK to leave her?
if she was a virgin before the rape YES, if not then NO

I dunno man, you should support her, but that would be real difficult to deal with, may be a relationship ender regardless, she'll always associate your relationship with the rape..Also what kind of rape are we talking about?
I'm gonna guess you mean the classical type, not the newspeak version.

Don't be under the assumption she'd do the same for you.

Because it is a map of rapes reported to police per 100 000 people. You think Indian police takes the rape accusers seriously and writes the report for it?

I'm tired of dating rape victims. Nearly every women I meet has a rape story. Wtf, am I the only non-rapist around? There are so many angles to it. Every case is different. But whatever the cause, it's a huge impediment to the already difficult challenge of staying together.

lol

My wife was "raped" by her dad when she was little and she's better for it.

>walked out on vday
thats probably because her husband didn't got her a present
dont blame her

>literally no rape in Africa

yeah lol. like I'm going to believe that

>If your girlfriend or fiancée got raped, is it OK to leave her?
Depends on the circumstances, but generally no.
Although I'd find it impossible to actually have a family with her. I'd just support her out of pity if she truly was innocent.

>Not wishing he would get raped with a barbed sharp stick.
>Not specifying the barbs being bent in the same way as the point of the stick, so they don't hurt going in but do hurt going out.
>Not hoping he get's raped with a fucking machine with this type of sharpened stick, so his anus gets completely wrecked.

Step up your game, leaf.

Post stats please virgin

That's because consensual sex in the missionary position is considered rape to a crazy bitch, user.

>sticking your dick in crazy

>yeah lol. like I'm going to believe that

That's "no sufficient data" color. No rape is white.

those african countries statistics are shit.

>cuba has better healthcare than the US
actually cuba has a great healthcare system. it's the best thing that their country can give

had a bud who left his girl after she got raped

she was a prty girl and she wanted to go to a party but he didnt want her to go since there was this group of dudes there that were creepy with her before. They argue and he eventually says "if you go to that party we are through, you should be able to sacrifice one party for our relationship"

she says she wont go but goes anyways and gets raped by that group of dudes, and he still broke up with her

girls hated him for it, but i respected it.

its also like 1 in 5 report a rape, so as long as you make a bitch cum she wont report. I would be willing to bet every false rape report is a bitch who did not cum.

Stimulated rape is different from rea rape tho

They want to be raped by chad, not a neckbeard

to be fair, the top one is way gayer.