It's actually coming out now. Are you going to buy this book?

It's actually coming out now. Are you going to buy this book?

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=F6001327917520505D45AB155E1C01F2
djvu2pdf.com/
youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Written by a Jewish faggot who advocates for pedophilia. No, thank you.

Buuuy Buurk

Good chance I might.

fuck off milo, nobody is going to buy your autistic book, and stop shilling to nu/pol/

>giving money to a jew
You never learn do you?

This book is a year too late. Stupid lazy bitch faggot was too lazy.

What the fuck is it going to talk about, how much of a troll xDDDD he is?

I'll buy it

I pre-ordered it. He sparked mainstream dialogue about free speech in universities, and claims this book is supposed to be more in-depth than his shitlording. I think it will be an interesting read.

He showed the contents page on snapchat, each chapter is literally
>why feminists hate me
>why conservatives hate me
>why fags hate me
etc.

he's good as a troll to trigger the millenials and sjw,but little else,still if others ride the wave by appearing more moderate and everydayman he'll do jhis job. Useless at anything else

Only retards buy books today. You can find all books for free on the internet.

Only retards pirate .PDFs of books today. What incentive does any author have to keep writing if faggots like you refuse to pay full retail for their hard work?

I think the best thing about Milo is that he makes Ben Shapiro look benign in comparison.

If you steal like that, you miss out on sending his book to the #1 bestseller as a self-published on Amazon. The tears shed in articles were well worth it.

> Are you triggered? Did I trigger you?
> repeat 8000x
> wait for retarded americans to mistake for humor

I know there are still idiots like you who will keep paying so I don't give a fuck and enjoy my .pdf and .epub while keeping my money.

Also, commercial success almost never means that the book is good. The most successful books are airport novels for women and wannabe intellectual high school dropouts

MILO has nothing to say. He's a semi-famous entertainer who is good at staging himself. But you will never learn anything from his books.

He's also the guy who's trying to make the alt-right about gay sex with Black dudes, drugs and pedophilia. It's not my cup of tea.

Yes, I will.

But I have to say his appearance on Dr Drew was very disappointing. His comeback is going nowhere if that's how he's going to play it.

I know you're straight because you wouldn't fuck a hot black chick.

I would fuck a hot Black girl (and have done it) but I don't have a fetish for them

And it's not the same thing, I'm the one doing the fucking not taking a dick up my arse

Maybe they could write because they believe in their message and want to share it with people

Preordered a copy just to piss off character assassination fags off.

Please don't push your book here, Milo.

So what's the deal with Milo these days. It seems he's now living in Miami with his crew. I also read he was given a shitload of money by an anonymous donor. Which is of course the privilege grant money.

>author's name is bigger than the title
lolno

Give me a basic rundown.

>flag
Like clockwork

Who is this guy?

INB4 its a leaflet like Southerns ""book""

please fuck off sage this queer

FPBP YES! POL IS LEARNING.

Yes

The smart thing to do is pirating it first, and buying it to support the author if you think it was good.

You're still trying to give someone pleasure you fake racist.

Come to Brazil!

>Supporting a Jewish pedo
The alt-lite is all about shekels

shabbos gay is cancer

Generally speaking, most books written by alt-right / alt-lite celebrities are utter garbage.

I read "Enemy of the State" by Tommy Robinson - it's written very poorly and basically just a long tale of street fights and personal anecdotes. Blue pilled as fuck on immigration - muh only Muslim bad muh I have a lot of Black friends and race mixing is based (literally) muh I hate the BNP and the White nationalist.

I also had a look at Roger Stone's book about the Trump campaign. It's mainly copy paste from newspaper articles (90% of it) and the rest (10%) are self promotion.

If these people had real intellectual talent they wouldn't be on youtube they would be in academia or in business.

I'm glad Hiroshima added that flag, it makes spotting redditors really easy.

This. All these people are just cashing in on the latest internet trend. Most of them can't write and everyone knows Milo doesn't even write his on Breitbart articles so who know who wrote the book.

Read real authors if you want a good book.
pic related

I wish I was gay.

Yeah he's a faggot, but he dedicated his life
to trolling and redpilling. I'll buy it.

Shabbos gay?

YES I SHALL

>coming out

No there are niche books I look for and can't find a lot of the time

I took like three shots today.

Kill yoursefl first THEN I buy the book.

It doesn't work all the time but very often in my experience. The key is to play with google (use "filetype:pdf" or "only last year / last month"), look at a varieties of sources (google, scribd, torrent websites), and be very patient (check all links that seem dubious, also links in Chinese and Russian etc.).

I found all of my textbooks for free this year (sometimes slightly older editions).

Scam websites like to upload PDFs that just tell you to register on their website for the book
Most recent thing I did was trying to find some specific botany books as I thought it would be interesting to get into
It's not too bad considering how many interesting books and archives there are for all sorts of other subjects

Which ones were you trying to find?

Have you ever heard about prisoner`s dilemma?

>buy my meme
Literally neck yourself, americuck.

libgen has pretty much everything

>reading a fluff piece written by a panel of nameless writers in order to inflate the ego of a degenerate puppet instead of actual conservative literature

you peeps make me sick

Botany in a day comes to mind

Oh shit I thought that was just for scientific papers
Found one of the books I was looking for, thanks

I'm a librarian. I already have it on order for my library.

>implying he is actually Jewish

LOL

I'm not giving up my shekels to that faggot.

I hope he makes an audiobook version of it

He tried to play it more intellectual. It was okay. But his live show should be better, when he takes his tour on the road.

He's a performer, entertainer, enlighter.

Should provide some keks & knowledge.

This.

I found it.

>libgen.io/ads.php?md5=F6001327917520505D45AB155E1C01F2

then convert it to PDF on
> djvu2pdf.com/

Libgen rarely disappoints me I must say.

Next time don't lose hope and be patient, you're rarely a loser at the game of reading for free.

Falling for the kike meme. Kill that pedo faggot for the sake of humanity

Didn't he come out already?

"No"

Thanks sorry I just did the exact same thing a bit ago when someone suggested libgen
I thought it was just used for scientific papers for some reason
I've been relying on search engines, interesting archives I've found, and archive.org all this time

already pre-ordered the second I saw it on my amazon recommendations this last week

fpbp

Fuck no. I hate flamboyan faggots. I didn't have a problem with him at first cause he made people riot at colleges but it's just too much. His posts on Instagram kissing the tube that is taking shit out of his butt, just fucking eww. Dude's a massive degenerate, he can't get a pass.

youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo Wabaha

yes because i'm not an autist that has to find reasons to hate people

Plus he annoys the fuck out of libtards

nah, he lost his touch about a year ago

>advocates for pedophilia
lmao fuck off shill retard

same

Funded by Evan McMullin

This.
He is a literal Jew faggot and not in the meme sense. Get the fuck out.

Yep. Milo is based. The only mistake he ever made was apologizing for anything.

Unlike most of these alt-whatever celebs, Milo has worked as a writer for years.

A book by him would likely be an actual book unlike the pamphlets some others have put out or something as ridiculous as Thernovich's book which is just a collection of blog posts put into book form.

I don't agree with a lot of stuff he says but he's still a valuable tool for spreading anti-MSM sentiment. He's a gateway to waking people up.
So many of the cucks here hate the idea of gaining diplomatic influence in the world, and it doesn't make sense. It's like they're not about helping the world, they just want to remain in their edgy little niche.

Yes, the agents of the Deep State ruined him. He was becoming too influential. You can't call a faggot a homophone. He sucks black dick so you can't call him racist. They only had pedo and they used that.

First post best post as always, like clockwork.
Burn faggots and gas pedos. Burn with propane gay pedos.

It will have a nice aesthetic when I set it next to this.