Many Boyle Heights residents angry about a white owned business in their community

Beaner area?

>snapshot of instagram
Kill yourself,

Sage

Can we get an influx of white businesses in Boyle Heights?

reddit told me to come here :^)

>y'all
i am endlessly entertained by social media liberals unironically using minstrelsy to chastise others

community activists page

God, look at the building to the right. That's okay to them, but a generic coffee shop isn't?

unless they're going to go firebomb the coffee shop "direct action" is a pretty hollow phrase

>the problem is they don't understand the problem. it's moving to a community that isn't theirs and complaining about it and trying to chage it. tf u even move to it then if u wanna change it?

Gee, that sounds familiar. Why, when europeans complain about this, they are called racists?

some comments defend them too. i'd say half and half are for/against.

>carpetbagging
>"generic" coffee shop
>hipster drinks
>bourgeois patrons
>NOT GENTRIFYING
Interesting logic.

Because Europeans let Jews speak for them.

I dont understand why peoppe jate gentrification
Doesnt it make your house more valuble

The way I interpreted what they said, I think they do mean firebomb or attack physically. The fist as their symbol makes me think I am right.

Anti-racist = Anti-white in almost every modern case.

Should we drive non-whites from burger-making jobs next?

These liberals are just a wrench in the works. Somebody's usefull idiots.

Goddamn you speak like a tool. It's a white building with "coffee" on it. You ever been to a coffee place in the past 20 years? You're gonna have a ton of shitty drinks. That's the business. What do you want them to sell?

There's literally nothing wrong with improving an area and making it civilized

Only savages and people with a savage fetish don't think so

>white people complaining about white owned business
What is wrong with these people

Something that actually fits the local culture and that the locals already want to buy.

Kill yourself, imperialist.
t. not savage, just want liberals dead

Live near Glendale, CA. Can confirm.

I don't really give a fuck about gentrification but I'm glad hipsters and beaners are fighting

>Unironically complaining about gentrification

Fucking degenerates.

Because fuck white people

If they don't want to buy it, the business will close up, simple as that.

I've been to these areas though. They're total fucking shitholes. It's like stepping right into Mexico.

i live in LA. AMA.

i hate this anger against gentrification when white-owned businesses pop up. I know brown people that think whites all have enough money to live and own businesses in white areas. The rent is like 3 grand for a 2 bedroom in a white area. i shudder to think of what business costs are. some of us are just working class or want to own a small business. and those neighborhoods were white before the latinos moved in. people move around this country like shifting sands. its not a big deal

>they are intruding into a community that is trying to keep their community
Yea, and in WHOSE country are they?
They chose to invade here, they can fuck right off witht his "invasion" shit.

Sounds like ICE needs to take a visit to Boyle Heights

AAWAR
Against Anti-White Action & Racism

3 grand? Is that including or excluding utilities?

it's a shit hole, you don't want to

Kek, are liberals complaining that whites are turning an area into a.... respectable and clean community?? What the fug?

They hate your race and can't wait to replace you

False. It will draw in people from neighboring neighborhoods because dude needs to do anything that he can to pay denbts.
You simple-minded businesscucks need to pull your head out of your asses and stop fucking around with other people's cultures.

What is the opposite of gentrification where the people moving there destroy the area? Also these comments about people moving to an area that isn't there's and changing it are dangerously non self aware.

Not living in the ghetto is a mark of shame for real ogs

Its gotten so bad here I'm moving in with my mom in Detroit, essentially outta the frying pan and into the fire itself
t.califag

>moving to a community that is not theirs.

They have no self awareness do they?

you say that while defending the closest thing to Mexico in the United States.

So when all these refugees in Europe start developing their own little neighborhoods, is a white business going into them gonna be a problem? They invaded first, so no take backsies?

excluding

Either ICE or a swarm of skinheads.

are they going to Kristallnacht them? in that case, would it be racist?

but but but mexicans are bro tier.

blacks move into white area = diversity, enrichment

whites move into black area = gentrification

disgusting double standards.

This. It's blatant racism against whites. These people are actively building seperate little nation-states within the US that will exclude whites on the grounds of ethnicity. Just goes to show you that multiculturalism is a fucking scam and is designed to disposes white people in their own fucking nations.

What's wrong with imperialism?

they already did. LA is like only 25% white. maybe less? they won the city. parts of this city look like mexico, straight-up. i see illegals all day selling candy and snacks in every park, with no reason to be here. nobody does shit. they reconquered this place

also these people all act like whites moving into the neighborhood is gonna get them evicted. they all have rent control, where the rent can only be raised a few percentage points each year to adjust for inflation. they landlords cant come in and throw them out on their ass, or charge them 1000 extra per month. theres no logic to it. the only issue is that they maybe couldnt move within that area: they are locked into their place.

What's it like there now? Is it a shithole like Mexico city yet? It's hilarious that liberals think that violent crime, poverty and ghettofication is a result of an ethnicities geographic location, not the ethnicity itself. They think that if they just keep moving this human refuse into nice ares they'll magically improve.

Mate, you've been on a shitposting frenzy the last couple of days.

Everyone who lives in Boyle Heights obviously rents their home from a probable Asian land owner.

God damn it we need to start killing mexicans.

Where's the problem? If whites are excluded everywhere they will need to build a ghetto for themselves and live alone without the niggers and spics.

But somehow I got the feeling that niggs and speeks will start moving to said ghetto pretty soon after they realize that if you exclude whitey from your country there's no one to run the show.

LA is like Mexico City sprinkled with buildings and areas that look like they'd round up costing higher than a good chunk of Mexico's GDP.

The areas that are insanely rich though are disgusting. Dirty, cracked roads, and parks filled to brim with homeless.

This is beautiful. I hope all beaners start jumping the gun on this shit so we can finally expose them for what they really are and either go to war or deport them.

>hoped the gangs would not let this happen
are criminal gangs socially accepted as normality now?

aren't insanely rich*

Yet when Whites do it MSM is quick to throw the entire race under the bus but when minorities do it it's completely fine. Holocaust 2.0 Electric Boogaloo when?

I don't get it. Why are spic and niggers so angry?

These fucking morons have no self-awareness do they?

Aye nigga ... jus cuz am posting wit dis #BLACKLIVESMATTER shit dont mean am da only 1 ... yall white boys always gotta do dis shit lmao frfr 100 100

there are nice parts of LA, but you have to pay through the nose to rent there. Most of LA is kind of run-down looking. i live in a kind-of-bad area and when i go to the grocery store i dont see another white face, and people stare at me rudely. brown and black people are the overwhelming majority of this city, and their neighborhoods are gross and rundown (beautiful old craftsman homes of the 20s and 30s fallen into utter disrepair), and they all have a victim complex

Yes to la raza they are socially acceptable.

It's too bad the people who lived there before didn't fight this hard when the mexicans took over.

Why do so many liberals on social media talk with so much arrogance and bravado? These people have been brainwashed in the worst ways.

It's white liberals, they are the only ones who want to live in non white neighborhoods.

I myself would never open a business in a neighborhood with high amounts of niggers or spics.

90% of the people "protesting" this don't live or visit the area.
Of the remaining 90% of them will forget within a couple weeks.

Gentrification is the dumbest complaint by minorities in the US.
>oh no the evil whitey be coming in here and making our communities all nice and shit

I mean look at this:
>always hoped the gangs would not let it happen
They'd rather have gangs than nice coffee shops in their town. How insane is that?

So the Left rises up and shows how racist it really is.
How very delicious!

Look at all these spic women defending their fellow spics and spic neighborhood.

Can you imagine a young, millenial aged white woman yelling "get out of neighborhood!" to some spic, nigger or muslim?

When will Sup Forums finally release that not all women are race traitors or unloyal to their tribe/people- only WHITE WOMEN are.

Wake the fake up you faggot white knights.

All businesses should leave these areas permanently. Every liberal neighborhood/city should look like detroit.

they are liberals, they would rather have rapists living next to them then a white guy with a job and a family.

He also finds it offensive for another race to move in and take over..

Proof that non-whites need to be removed by any means necessary and that their "culture" and home countries are shit because of themselves.

wow good point. i couldnt imagine nice soft liberal white women yelling this at blacks. lollll

I fucking hate mestizos so fucking much

/thread

it's california, they don't know which direction is up or down

>move to another country
>complain about colonization
>beaner logic

I'm mad

>When will Sup Forums finally release that not all women are race traitors or unloyal to their tribe/people- only WHITE WOMEN are.
This so much

Fucking communists. I hope the owner has a gun. Actually, we should hire him some private security.

Do these stupid brown spics forget that all their neighborhoods were at one point 100% white before their dumb, beaner asses moved in?

Can someone please just drop this red pill on their double digit IQ asses?

Niggers and spics don't own homes. This is because they are stupid and ruin their credit while working dead end jobs or collecting welfare.

the irony is lost on you

>"White people, get out of Boyle Heights!"
>"White people, take in more immigrants and refugees!"

Y''all white boys needa start BECOMING the mexicans and give them a taste of they own medicine

all y'all got like 2 kids and under while these black and brown brothas got 5 kids and 3 baby mommas lmao

y'all aint jews you can't do the quality over quantity shit ... proof is in front of you

but hey ... am talkin to a wall fr

>Implying they are all regular with payments and don't violate the renters contract in some form
Most of these people are only kept around because they need bodies in the rooms for the chance of profit. Once more lucrative customers start poking around they will be on the curb.

how are spics this triggered over a no frills cafe literally named 'coffee'?

you will activate their natives were here before colonizers trap card

Shut the fuck up chicano