Join the Military

Whats YOUR excuse Sup Forums? why not just join the fucking military

>b-but i dont wanna die for da jews!!!
i was in the US Army for a long time and i never once, even on deployment was ever in danger i was a fucking mechanic i just fixed shit all day. if you dont want to die for da jews then dont join the Infantry retard.

you'll get /fit/
you'll see the world
you'll be with people who hate jews, niggas, mooslims
you'll make a shit load of money
you'll see the world
you'll get some Jap/Korean Pussy
you'll get to shoot and blow shit up

like whats your fucking excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rquWnF9pVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying you didn't fix machines which helped the Jews kill more of your friends.
>implying anyone here wants to be a race traitor like you

>wanting to die for israel

Are the majority of people you see in the military at all right wing?Most of the ones i know are left-libertarians

>youll see one city in some shitty country
>youll get fit out of boredom and planned meals

Who cares.. learn a trade and go to a gym.

You think you need to join the military to eat properly and visit asia? Lmao.

The military, at this point, is reform school for delinquents and for people that have no idea what they want to do with their life.

When your intelligence his high enough you realize that the pen is mightier than the sword and that guns have never helped create more peace but have done the opposite, perhaps you would contribute to helping better leadership, trade, education in these mid east countries rather than guns.... tshh typical americans

OP is an idiot and a race traitor as well

is 26 too old to join?

If you were really in the Army, you'd know that it's not full of people who "hat jews, niggas, mooslims" and that if you're an enlisted man, you're not making "a shit load of money." Stop with your lyin' ass bullshit.

>i was a fucking mechanic
>you'll get /fit/
>you'll get to shoot and blow shit up
>you'll be with people who hate jews, niggas, mooslims
>i was a fucking mechanic

Cool story bro. Did the recruiter tell you that or something before you got shut down at MEPS?

at 32 i'm too old

I can't run for shit.

>shit load of money
ha

their excuse is they're a bunch of cowards

Maybe it was because the early 2000's were some real serious shit, but I went to Infantry school with a couple dudes in their late 30's and one guy was 40. Your flag is gay and so are you.

You weren't smart enough for USAF?

Been there, done that. I got out in January.

Cut off is 38 faggot

He could still join, though. Gays are allowed to serve openly in the military now. Gen. Mattis hates it, but he's not gonna try to change it. Just going to try to make those faggots as "lethal as possible."

You fight for the very country who has fuck all interest in your health or wealth and supplies ISIS the very guns to kill you, and all these civil wars in the Muslim countries for the greed of wanting more and more oil and money. There is a big difference between stupidity and bravery. You want to be brave and protect your country..... then go stay in it. One man with a gun thinks he can help change the world of evil hahahahaha

I don't want to mow the lawn all day
youtube.com/watch?v=3rquWnF9pVU

>U.S. supplies ISIS with guns
>U.S. operations in the M.E. are for oil

You're clueless. At worst, the U.S. supplied some gear to the Free Syrian Army in order to support them in their fight against Assad and ISIS.

And yes, we're rolling in all of that oil money we got from taking over the pipelines in the aftermath of the Iraq War. Oh wait, that didn't happen? You mean we didn't take a drop of oil from Iraq? Holy shit, what a fool I was to believe that the U.S. involved itself in the M.E. for fucking OIL.

Do yourself a favor and don't comment on things you don't know shit about.

yay. sounds like a great way to get a one way ticket to eternal damnation.

Shit at least they let you take your shirts off. I was stuck doing grass with scissors until my COC caved and let us bring in a personal lawn mower.

>be leaf-fag,
wanting to fight for ZOG and faggots? Nty,

checked

Checked

Give me a good reason why you would move nearly 200,000 men to an uncivilized country were they believe in a fantasy fucking Quran with poverty and no gain what so ever to america if not for oil. To help the syrian army because....... because....... ?

True, at least we are not at war, so there's no way to get shot.

I'm an oldfag.

Based upon how much oil we got for the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, and based upon how much oil we're getting in exchange for involvement in Syria, we definitely are *not* there for oil, because we haven't gotten any of it for our troubles. Intelligent people can argue over what the real reason for our involvement is, but it is idiotic based upon the facts to assume that it's for "oil."

>Whats YOUR excuse Sup Forums?

I'm diabetic, so I'm prevented from serving by military policy. I wish I could.

Don't you have a riot to deal with?

Not an excuse, I just don't want to. Wanting to maybe work for the DHS and remove """undocumented""" niggers.

Insane mom dropped me off at the doctors as a teen and told me to tell them i had depression/anxiety, was treated for a month then my doc found out. This was 6 years ago, doubt i could pass a medical record clearance without lying.

I'm not dying for Israel

>19
>be married
>unemployed.jpg
>join military to pay bills
>sent to iraq
>wife fucks all the neighbors
>gets pregnant
>send all my money to wife
>get shot up and lose both legs
>sent home
>unemployed.jpg
>wife divorces me
>have to pay child support
>get arrested for not paying
>sent to prison
>raped by black men
>released on good behavior
>homeless
>unemployed.jpg
>still have to pay child support

Don't want to go back to prison
>kill_me.jpg

>you'll see the world

Turns out most of the world is water.

I think because of this thread I will join military and get blown off legs or lgbt

The US government doesn't force unemployed persons to pay child support.

>Jap/Korean Pussy
Are you not american? don't interbreed.

Faggot bait J , loads of money only in literal nigger land lol . Gone 12 B go 1rst everywhere kill sandniggers all day and night . Enjoy it make shit money do 3 tours leave . Learn about contract soldier jobs , make 10 times as much kill more sandniggers without any faggot rules do two years everywhere . Leave retire with the money forever . Life is good !

i have aphonia

Our military didn't fought no one but angolan retards the last 60 years. In fact, our only relevant victories were against fucking italy so it does not matters.

Been there, done that, it was shit

Already in the process of enlistment. Non-combat MOS too. So I'll most likely be safe and get military gibs.

If you were actually in, then you know a lot of good reasons that good be holding people back. " cough" marriage/common law "cough"

99% of us love trump and mattis. Actual political leanings are varied tho since we all come from different states but usually Right wing.

Military leans heavily conservative. Has for a very long time. The libertarians are usually right-libertarian, not left.

I'm too busy making money as a high paid executive at an American bank.

But thank you for your service. Your sacrifice helps to keep bank profits high and I am looking forward to another enormous bonus.

Thank you!!!!

The polygraph

I already am you softcock

Whats your fucking excuse now?

Also being a pouge doesn't count

Unless you are infantry, you are a support cuck

>unironically thinking being a pog is cool

Or you could go aviation like I am and get to fly. Be honest, would you rather be a pilot or infantry?

POG, not "pogue." Personnel-other-than-grunt. Get it right, you goddamn kiwi

>Whats YOUR excuse Sup Forums?

I'm 35. Do they still take us at that age?

>Whats YOUR excuse Sup Forums? why not just join the fucking military

I'm getting drafted into yemen, I don't even have a choice. I can barley speak Arabic too.

da fuck? Since when is Kuwait the Saudis' bitch?

>studied politics/international relations

i'm not going to risk my life for some stupid political cunts who want to follow america into every illegal war for reasons of prolonging the american empire.

Remember American foreign policy.

it's better to fight overseas than in your own backyard.

Asia and Europe are where they want to fight.

fuck that.

Hi recruiter
They need to axe the fucking quotas

>you'll make a shit load of money
>pinoy army
No

I'd rather work at a call center. Now that place pays big money

Btw, what is going on with Duterte? Is he the Filipino Trump or what?

>Duterte
>the Filipino Trump
No. They're both politically incorrect but thats as far as their similarity goes.

When Trump got elected, the country got split in half. When Duterte got elected, the country got unified (for a short while before slowly not giving a fuck again)
Trump hates muslims. Duterte tried to talk to them when he got elected
Trump had 0 political experience. Duterte had decades running as mayor

Okay, but what about their policy agendas? Is Duterte a populist? Genuinely interested IR grad student here.

I'll take up arms if military forces step foot on US soil, but until then, I ain't dieing in the desert for some son of a bitch that would spit on me sooner than help me.

I was in 2004-2009

Most of the services raised their max enlistment ages to the late 30s.

nah

I'm joining after school to pay off my student loan debt.

Duterte is a populist

He also seeks closer relations wth China and Russia as opposed to the United States

I'm autistic, I wouldn't get accepted as autists are permanently disqualified from joining the military.

I'll find some other way to do good for my country.

That makes sense for a populist. Populist presidents are generally also nationalists, and China and Russia are much more of a potential threat (and a potential source of future revenue) than the U.S. is.

b-but i dont wanna die for 5-time draft dodger playing toy soldier!!!

Go play vidya

you would die for liberty not the President you dumbass

Naval Officer here, don't join the fucking military. Go into politics instead. You'll do more good as a local redpilled politician than you would some grunt.

>liberty

No war in the past 71 years has been about liberty. Delusional fuck

My family would disown me if I enlisted.

Just fucking draft me

Only a certain amount of people can be politicians fella

no war in the history of ever has been for the president, stupid fuck

Fucking POG

The military pays way too little and expects way too much of me.

With my education and skill set, I can make much more money in private industry doing less physically intensive and more prestigious work.

Not true, especially at the local level. Many local races are uncontested or even have no volunteers to even run for office, leaving the positions unfilled. The most powerful seat in the long term is on a school board, because he who indoctrinates the children owns the future.

If you're in the military you're barred from all but the most passive and useless political activity.

I was enlisted in USMC, got arrested right before ship date and even though I got all my court shit taken care of with no felonies or even anything serious at all the Army wont take me and the USMC recruiters literally blocked my phone number.

Because North Korea is cold as fuck in the winter and that's probably where our next war will be. I'm all for killing Kim Jong Un but I don't want to go to that hellhole. And I sure as shit don't want to go the middle east and have my legs blown off.

Although I'm all for that hot K-Pop pussy so maybe

Infantry all day everyday. Weird to explain, but combat dude, combat.

because we're fighting on the WRONG side in Syria

Better yet, go into the military, *then* go into politics. You want red-pilled? There's nothing more red-pilled than going into a fucking theater of war. Case in point: Chesty Puller. Look that fucker up, you won't regret it.

WHICH military? The one on your flag?

Simple, I'm not a cuck.

>Shipping out to BCT in a few weeks.
>Posting /best girl/ just to piss off Reifags.

I don't want to work for the Jews.

Happy?

>Join the Military
>Whats YOUR excuse Sup Forums? why not just join the fucking military

I already did.

>>b-but i dont wanna die for da jews!!!

Nobody thinks that besides the mentally unwell.

>i was in the US Army for a long time and i never once, even on deployment was ever in danger i was a fucking mechanic i just fixed shit all day. if you dont want to die for da jews then dont join the Infantry retard.

I like how you're saying "JOIN DA MALITRARYS GAIS ITZ GUD" then you reveal you had a cushy easy mode faggot job for boring retards.

>you'll get /fit/

That isn't a guarantee, which is something you should know from working one of the most lard-assed loser jobs that the military offers.

>you'll see the world

That is not a sure thing either some people never deploy and spend their whole time in one place.

>you'll be with people who hate jews, niggas, mooslims

Not really a sure thing either.

Hahahaha!

>you'll see the world

Nope, not guaranteed either.

>you'll get some Jap/Korean Pussy

Assuming you wind up in either of those countries ever out of the myriad of other places you could be and also assuming you can get any pussy in the first place. (Which somebody like you probably couldn't)

>you'll get to shoot and blow shit up

Not every job. You probably never did this seeing as you were a mechanic. Did you blow up any engines, is that what you mean?

>like whats your fucking excuse?

I'm not a faggot who defines himself by my time in the military like you do.

You think anyone who's paycheck is signed by the SecNav doesn't know about Chesty Puller? Shame on you. The problem is that there's no time to serve in the military and then go into politics. The iron is hot NOW. Strike. Get on that school board, get on that city council, get that mayorship, GET IN THERE. Those are the trenches that need to be fought. Not the ones in the sandbox.

Active duty military lends a hell of a lot of cred to political runs, and 3 - 5 years is not really that long in the political scene. Some of these politicians have literally been serving for 50 years! What's a few years to ensure your victory in local elections? Voters *love* former military.

Again, you're thinking at the big state and national level. At the local level the competition is simply not there. You could get elected NOW and start changing things for the better. And if you join the military just to set yourself up for a career in politics afterward, you're going to be a waste of space and time. The military is bad enough already, it doesn't need more of that.

Military life redpills people pretty fucking quickly. Marine Corps boot camp, for instance, changes your thinking for life. You never trust authority implicitly ever again after that shit. Military life changes you for the better *and* makes people respect you more. It's a win-win if you want to change shit. Hell, Marine Corps enlistment change me from a classical conservative to a hardcore libertarian. I saw firsthand how bureaucracy can fuck everything up and how important incentive is in economic and efficiency matters.

>Join the Army
>Fight wars for Israel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, but there are ALREADY red pilled people here on Sup Forums. They don't need to join the military to get redpilled. They just need to get elected to office and start fighting the cultural marxist agenda NOW, while the getting's good.