Georgia 6 Special Election - Thread #3

Georgia Anons get in here
>Live Results
ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/

>Election Details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia's_6th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

>Primary Results
decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

Other urls found in this thread:

decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/
businessinsider.com/georgia-special-election-results-2017-6
nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel#eln-forecast-section
archive.is/0bnYa
results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/70059/Web02-state/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MODS STICKY PLS

Jon Ossoff 60,205 50.3%

ITS OVER, REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY LOST A DEEP RED STATE!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ossoff's fucking done lol

The Jews and Dems are done, their time is up.

Even if Dems lose they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens

Any News covering this, all I see is Spicer blasting

>all precincts partially reporting

Dems winning holy fuck

GREMPF BTFO

HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

just got back from the polling station bros and it's not looking good for Handel

Literally everyone was in ossoff gear and berating the Handel supporters, a few Handel supporters even got beat up and chased away. My GF told me she would have sex with me tonight if I voted ossoff so I just went with it. Sorry bros..

FUCK FUCK FUCK

JUST

>PART
>AND
>PARCEL

>What is early voting?
Babby's first election, huh?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This might be useful later on tonight...

lol, it's Montana all over again, demcucks are ahead but it ain't gonna last

the
>grand
old
party

fool, your arrogance has angered kek, now Ossoff is gaining a second wind

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

What do you think? That's Fulton right?

i-is it the day of the rake?

classic

Just mining (You)s m8.

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens!

YOUNG ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE NEED A WIN

REEEEEEEEEEEE

OY VEYY

...for you

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens

fugg

Reminder that special elections mean fuck all

pic related, the last time Dems got their hopes up over some wins

What did they mean by this?

I just sucked my gf fempenis and she had ossoff tattooed on it I think handle is done you guys she said he's gonna win so???????

what is that "reporterd margin"

Heh, Ill show you a second Wind. May the lords smite the kikes, and the niggers steal their bikes.

>Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens
Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens

>if we lose, we win
That's a spicy meme

Liberals are a cancer. Gun them.

just got back from the polling stations. not looking good for handel. everyone there said they voted for ossoff. this is a clear rejection of drumpf.

Anyone who has bet on the polls for the past year is losing their ass.

Republicans realized there was a chance they might lose so they started trying

EARLY VOTING IS NOW ENTIRELY IN.

HANDEL IS AHEAD AND THE DEMOSHITS GOT RAINED OUT.

Lying kike media. Fuckers need to be gassed.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's been fun and all watching him crash and burn these past two years, but seriously, we can't let Trump get the congressional seats.

the votes that have come in so far

you mean niggers right?

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens!

It's over lads. Trump is finished. He'll never be president now.

Stop posting this everywhere faggot

Ossof is ahead, but only because strong leaning Handel districts haven't reported yet. She is expected to carry a bigger edge in remaining votes. pic related

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Tonight so far on top.

Election back in November below.

stop please, you don't know what wrath you bring upon us

WHERE MY CORBYNBROS AT

Don't forget commies and kikes

>BETTING MARKETS NEVER LIE

It's not a predictor but if the odds are in her favor, it's over

wait a minute...

Cool narrative manufacturing, bro.

NYT is behind. DecisionDeskHQ has more votes tallied.

Ossoff didn't do nearly well enough in early voting. It's literally over, might as well call it for Handel right now

Dekalb is such a corrupt county. Fuck it. Seriously.

Final result of early voting not looking good if the democats were going to rely on it (they were)

WAIT A MINUTE! WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!

Democrats LOST the EARLY vote?!
>Democrats LOST the EARLY vote?!

That doesn't happen!

NEW UPDATE

OSSOFF STILL WINNING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Reminder that we lose either way. Handel is basically Jeb! and Ossoff is your typical shitlib.

Adding on to this, NYT hasn't dropped Handel below a +.7 win even after Ossof took the lead.

sauce please. A Kraut must observe what happens in Burgerland anons.

Fuck I watch this webm every time I see it. We really need to start burqaing our women

>there are no losers, everyone wins! it's fair that way!
aww you're so adorable, you're such a precious little special snowflake

Why are you posting Texas map?

that's old decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-sixth-congressional-district-special/

Hahaha 30 MILLION for a fecking seat in fecking Georgia. Only in Dems World...

This party would be vegetables without insane amount of foreign money.

$23.6 MILLION DOWN THE DRAIN
> $23.6 MILLION DOWN THE DRAIN

>spend 50m
>lose the early vote
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found this link to be showing the most votes of all, so far:

businessinsider.com/georgia-special-election-results-2017-6

50*

>GF knows i was going to vote for handel
>early vote because i can't go on tuesday
>she mails both our ballots for ossoff
what the fuck do i do

nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel#eln-forecast-section

Tell me about dekalb county.

Fake news

Hmpf, I'll spare you for now.

Archive please
archive.is/0bnYa

That is south carolina you tard

>Reminder that we lose either way. Handel is basically Jeb! and Ossoff is your typical shitlib.

THIS
H
I
S

Have her arrested for voter fraud.

this. libtards choose not to work at the taxpayer's expense so they vote early.

results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/70059/Web02-state/#/

Just google NYTimes Georgia election results. I can't morally link to their website.

South Carolina is worryingly close lads, was this expected this early?

report her for voting fraud

Report her for voter fraud.

great!

real talk though, would you blow 50 million on what basically is just bragging rights?

it happens all the time in the south, leaf.
veterans early vote.