Georgia 6 Special Election - Landslide Edition (ROUND 2 - FIGHT!!!)

Georgia Anons get in here
>Live Results
ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/

>Election Details
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia's_6th_congressional_district_special_election,_2017

>Primary Results
decisiondeskhq.com/results/georgia-6th-congressional-district-ga06-special-election-primary/

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/
decisiondeskhq.com/results/south-carolina-fifth-congressional-district-special/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

>$50 million to almost win an election
Your party is a joke.

All these losses are a clear win for Democrats

This. the 6th district has not gone blue for over 40 years. Drumpfettes will still parade around like they won something though. the blue wave is coming in 2018

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens!

so i just need some clarification

why does the live results say Handel is losing???
what do they mean by this

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens!

No they don't they are sending in massive amounts of cash from out of state. If they lose this is a massive loss of money.

You guys can stop copy pasting now.

just got back from the polling stations. not looking good for handel. everyone there said they voted for ossoff. this is a clear rejection of drumpf and his policies

Its just the early vote. Dems always win the early vote

>Ossoff winning right now
If he wins dems will get smug and overconfident, which will get Republicans pissed at them again. That attitude is why trump won the election

Change your flag, you're still a fag. A samefag.

Looks like this is the test thread for the new hires at Shareblue. At least 3 of them in this thread.

I wish you could understand how ridiculous this sounds from the perspective of people capable of independant thought

Want to guess where all the black people live?

How much is Soros money paying these 400 pound hackers, anyway?

I mean, don't they realize they are absolute fucking losers?

We stay ober by the Braveses stadium n SHEEEEEEEEET

>people

10 bucks an hour last I heard. They also aren't allowed to bring their cellphones to work and have to post only certain images they allowed. They also can't legally deny being agents for China which pays most of their hourly wage. China owns over half of Shareblue which by law means they have to register as foreign agents or they are committing a felony posting here for pay.

wtf is going on in South Carolina?

more left leaning precincts counted

you tell me

>ajc.com/news/ga-6th-district-election-results/
why did Blumph choose this guy for his cabinet? He should have seen this shit coming..

if they loose this seat he is fucked.

Why does anyone care? It's one district. It's been a Republican district for decades. If the GOP win there is no reason to celebrate. They had to pump money in just to keep a dem from winning. The bigger issue is 2018.

This is supposed to be a weather vane for 2018.

Mostly it's fun to see Dems get BTFO. They are pinning hopes on this

What's your source? Because I'm not seeing those results

decisiondeskhq.com/results/south-carolina-fifth-congressional-district-special/

>some leftists actually believe this though

Thanks

I'm sorry I called you a faggot cuck who lets Mohammed rape your children before.

>he says while crying into his pocket pussy trying his hardest to get some use out of it

Wtf is in there?! Gross

it's a tiny bit of liberal salt but it's still good