Why does most of Sup Forums earnestly believe that the US will suddenly about-face, throw women back in the kitchen...

Why does most of Sup Forums earnestly believe that the US will suddenly about-face, throw women back in the kitchen, hang all the fags, expel all non-whites, and become some kind of traditionalist white ethnostate?

At the very best, you're just going to get a rollback on the SJW leftism, with a das of libertarianism. This embarrassing pipe dream of a natsoc state is IMPOSSIBLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4
youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=G7RgN9ijwE4

It's not impossible.

It's just going to take a civilization-wide disaster to come around again.

Literally nobody thinks that will happen. Before that happens there will be a struggle. You can feel it coming.

This means literally nothing.

Free men on the right are ready to die and the kike slaves on the left are cowards. Why would any of you faggots die for gibs? Your slaves can't even think one week out. Thats why. The right only needs 1% front line troopers and 3% support out of the total population.

Each day we get closer to that number.

You and the other NWO jews are done for.

can't wait to give your whole fucking race angel wings.

Tick Tick Tick; soon jew you'll have rest.

role playing faggots..all of them.

Just like your OP

We did it in the 30s. Don't underestimate how liberal the country became in the "roaring 20s". People from that decade would have been shocked at the conservatism of the WW2 era.

kick out the jews and the world will fix itself.

youtu.be/pz2rDRbSqFw

People should read or watch The Road and take notes. It's coming.

The citcumstances aren't even remotely similar. There isn't a great depression/Weimar Germany shithole state. There is no chafing under mandatory war concessions. The IS is way more pluralistic and multiethnic.

You're banking on lightning in a bottle.

I'd be fine with a rollback of the victim industry that has been foisted upon us in the last 40 or so years. There are actually alot of non-Stormweenies that hang around here.

>Throw women back in the kitchen.
I've never desired authoritarian dictatorship over what roles people can fill, I just want to get rid of all affirmative action because it is both government interference in the lives of citizens and private business, but also non-functioning and therefor a waste of resources.
>Hang all fags
I never wanted to hang fags, I just think we should socially discourage abnormal behavior and we should not create special protected classes by introducing in-group specific laws.
>Expel all non-whites
Never wanted that, just expel all non-americans who don't meet an acceptable standard.
>Become a traditionalist ethnostate
Some traditions retain utility and should be kept, and ethnostates don't suffer from the race division problems that multiethnic ones do, it allows the people to be more unanimous in their decisions because there is no way for them to be race baited.
>At the very best you'll replace SJW leftism with libertarianism.

That's just about as good as I can hope for, being as I'm a libertarian and all. Getting that instead of authoritarian leftism is like saying "well you'd only not be shooting both your legs off!" I think you understate how great this country would be without the Authoritarian Left.

Because it really is JUST that simple...

I think we are all going to die when yellowstone erupts.

>This

No need to worry faggot. Go back to bed. You are safe...

They really just say such things to push the overton window. No one really believes that bullshit

>traditionalist, religious people have the highest birth rate by far
>this somehow won't become the dominant social trend in the future

I don't think you understand how this works

baby steps.
If we manage to reduce sjws, and remove illegal immigrants we will be closer to our goal than 2 years ago.

>...the US will suddenly about-face, throw women back in the kitchen, hang all the fags, expel all non-whites, and become some kind of traditionalist white ethnostate?

I just came.

Voted Obama

>trannie bathrooms
>Evil white people rhetoric
>erase boarders rhetoric
>BLM terrorist
>SJW insanity
>no one is born anything you're a blank slate

Gee. Electing a hope and change "normal" president sure can set a lot into motion

anything can happen in america

>affirmative action
But just think of all those pointless jobs that that army of useless bureaucrats fills. What are you racist?
>abnormal fag behavior
You haven't heard that babies also come out of assholes? Are you afraid of gays????
>expel non-americans
but all the welfare forked over to illegals to subsidize and make up for all the dollars that businesses aren't paying them? Racist!!!!

I swear, democrats are fucking retarded. It's as if they can't think for themselves. All you have to do is virtue signal here, and label some bullshit "racist", "homophobic", "sexist", "affordable", or "common sense" and soon their inadvertently supporting slave labor.

The fact that liberals fear it so much and so specifically is what makes me feel as if it is totally possible and realistic. They EXPECT it, why not just do what they expect. It won't change a goddamn bit of what they say about us.

SPOILER: Sup Forums has literally become an advertisement wing for e-celebs

>Why does most of Sup Forums earnestly believe that the US will suddenly about-face, throw women back in the kitchen, hang all the fags, expel all non-whites, and become some kind of traditionalist white ethnostate?
because thats just the logicaland reasonable thing to do

Why do fags like OP think that the most vocal opinion is the only one?

...and Reddit.

An actual human being sat down and typed this out, unironically.