I moved to France last year after living in America all 23 years of my life. I don't ever want to move back honestly...

I moved to France last year after living in America all 23 years of my life. I don't ever want to move back honestly. There's a much better quality of life here than back home. Foods cheaper, living in the city is cheaper, and it isn't pushed on society to work work work every waking hour of the day. Plus I've always been a really sick person ever since I was born, and the healthcare is a lifesaver. But the grass is always greener I suppose. Most people here can't believe I left America. While my friends back home would do the same if they could

No I am not taking any welfare. Our own taxes pays for our healthcare. If you don't work, or go to school, you don't get healthcare. And before I moved here, I worked 60-70 hours a week with few exceptions outside in the desert as a heavy equipment mechanic and didn't have a vacation for the first 3 years I worked there. And for the 4th year, I got a week off.

I love working, but after I came here I realised that you can work, and still have enough time and energy to enjoy life. Spend time with the family, go on a picnic, clean your apartment. You can't do that with my old work schedule. And I never said America sucks. I love America, and will always be proud to be an American. And I voted Trump just before moving so I could see real change over there. I was just born prematurely and have a lot of health issues to go along with that. Working excessively was necissary back home because I needed to afford that California rent. But if you can afford to just work full time (35 hours a week) and not kill yourself over it, I'm more than happy to

Good stay out

Glad you went back to your motherland, Achmed

Is France ok besides in Paris? Not sure if this is bs or not

Your full of shit.

Sage

You moved to France? Why is your flag an AMERICAN flag then?

>spacing

go back to breddit while you're at it

>commiefornia
>america
no

>us flag next to id

i believe you are larping sir.

how is achmed? the friendly tick tocking neighbor

im visiting family now. leaving in a few days. i have a right to come back to the US you know

>americans
>working hard

Pick one.

>France
>Anything being cheaper than the US

Lol LARP better

Just like the French, running away from the danger. Seriously though, I don't believe for one minute you moved to France, We're making fun of you because you're gloating on Sup Forums. You're clearly trying to rile us up.

Funny cause I know people fleeing France to the US right now. There's literally a small community of French refugees outside if DC.

I watched Macron's video. School is much cheaper, plus I can join my fellow Muslim doctors and scientists coming via Syria.

I hate this cuck

>working 60-70 hours
>in the desert
>complaining about prices
>still can't afford healthcare
>flag

You people are seriously fucking stupid. You can work less and move you dumb cuck. Have fun since we didn't lose anything of value obviously.

Are they Jews? Because I've heard of a Jewish exodus in France due to Islam, but haven't heard of any significant numbers of native French actually fleeing.

Every French person i know hates and loves France, they hate that the majority of their tax money goes to the welfare and healthcare of unpaying migrants but they love France because they're patriotic, going as far to migrate to somewhere else and still insist that France is better.

I've only been in the south of France, it's France during the day but turns into Algeria at night. Apparently the North is quite nice.

Lol

How come we dont hear about sweden or germany having terrorists

Why is political larping so cringe-y

Why is larping so cringe-y

So you are a burden on society and think the USA is lesser because it does not coddle your fucking balls.

Nice bait faggot.

Nobody is forcing you to work yourself to death you idiot.

>checks flag

You're not in France though.

Hows Islam working out for you?

He doesn't want to work

So the shooter was a commie. Surprise

congrats you lived in California the worst place in the US only second to New York