Why does Sup Forums reek of reddit now?

Why does Sup Forums reek of reddit now?

Shills successfully convinced Sup Forumsacks that there's a such thing as "nu-pol" and that r/The_Donald actually came here. Kek-posting and memetics are now looked down upon because "muh normies REEEEEEE"

tl;dr Sup Forums is autistic as usual and gave up meme power because of (((shills)))

Becuase you have to go back

D I V I D E
A N D
CONQUER

HOW ABOUT YOU DIVIDE YOUR SHILL ASS CHEEKS AND TAKE A POZ LOAD OR

KYS

reddit is a come-one-come-all community where you can hear ideas from all sides of the political spectrum

once and a while a link gets sent to r/politics or the_don and we come here to check it out

its always nice to see what the unemployed "white nationalists" are up to, and to reaffirm I am in the 1% of intelligence when including this place.

its like a zoo, come here to laugh and be entertained then go back to where you can have a real honest discussion

Check your calendar.

>H-he's just trying to divide and conquer us guise!
>haha look at my reddit frog :)

kek posting and any references to 'meme magic' and anything related to that has always been entirely reddit behaviour though

it's childish and embarrassing,

>come-one-come-all

My ass, that places is run and heavily censored by a pro-Clinton mafia.

Refugees stink up wherever they go.

If you dont like it then create better threads than this fagbait shit. All you're doing is setting the example that making fagbait posts is acceptable

I'm

Sorry

So

Sorry

There are lots of right wing subreddits
Shut up fag

this is how you know someone has gone pure Sup Forumstard

there are as many right wing subreddits as left wing, the only difference from this place is there is actual discussion not just memes and flame wars (probably because this place is infested with 14 year olds like you).

Kek nice reddit spacing you did your research well

>reddit spacing

stop this meme

>now

Summer, newfag.

They all came here and now it sucks. The memewar happened and now we're living in the aftermath of it.

Does anyone know if Reddit is filled with anti-Sup Forums threads on the level that Sup Forums is with it's fear of all things Reddit?

Faggots that constantly raid Sup Forums in organized discords that eventually end up discovering shilling Sup Forums with bullshit will never work.

>tl;dr
> ^
Reddit

I don't even understand why reddit comes here. Aren't they happy with their downvoting?

antifa/sjw/donkey posters trying to divide

Youve had your nose plugged for the last 2+ years?

tl;dr posting is older than reddit

reddit is absolutely cancerous and attracts a certain type of person, regardless of their political beliefs.
Reddit is also agressively suppressing anything to the right of Chapo Trap House.
Reddit users are generally aware of Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular because curated Sup Forums screenshots are normally the funniest and most interesting thing on their awful website.

due to all of these factors, right-leaning redditfags migrate to Sup Forums because their own cancerous hive won't tolerate them.

haha Sup Forums is still the same and you are the nigger

>Not realizing normies are the reason Sup Forums became pro-trump

Ancaps came after 2015. This was taken in 2015, and you were 3%. Before 2015, the board was about 70% NatSoc and 30% Libertarian, as in, Gadsden flag, not ANARCHIST (((CAPITALISTS))). Youre just antifa. Muh jewish wifes son, beating up people for having confederate flags in New Orleans and arguing in favor of removing the civil war monuments, that kind of thing.

They think we're boot lickers like them but all government is enemy number one

Also, notice the poll. "anarcho-capitalists (WHO?)"

Youre all shills. Anyone with a yellow/black flag is a shill and should be filtered. They werent here when Sup Forums was Sup Forums, and they are part of the problem with it now.

butthurt ledditkike spotted.

>8ch
You mean /x/ on meth?
Sure. A much more viable option.

Like all of us at some point you'll come here one time too many and be here forever. Leave now while you still can, bluepill

>Sup Forums pre 2014 is like /x/ on meth!

See, shills.