Do white women ever talk about politics when they're alone?

Do white women ever talk about politics when they're alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/user-950557217/french-bread-and-western-civilation-01
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only in the most superficial way possible, current events type of stuff and virtue signaling. That is not to say some women don't enjoy discussing politics, is just they do it with men.

Never,

Lived in a house with 5 girls for 3 years. They literally never talk about politics, only each other, people they know, tv etc. That's all

If they do it's about "women's rights" to other peoples money or about how they need the tax payer to give them free abortions

They do, but it's rare/hard for them to be friends with people who they don't absolutely agree with. So they basically just echo each other, and confirm each other's biases, without any real discussion.

wow i have literally never considered this. but i suspect that poster number 1 is correct. One of them parrots a talking point they heard on a basic bitch news program, and the rest of them immediately agree and move on. Most of what women do when they interact is just reinforce each others beliefs whether or not they "agree" (assuming women actually have their own beliefs) or not.

Helicopter Mom Podcast

soundcloud.com/user-950557217/french-bread-and-western-civilation-01

>I know these chicks

wtf where did you get this pic?

No. Women don't care about that shit.

There are a minority of women who are intelligent enough to know the importance of politics.

The majority of women are superficial and shallow. They don't understand geopolitics nor do they care. Most women are very self centered and care more about shoes, personal perception, drama and virtue signaling.

Women's right to vote was the biggest mistake ever made in the west and has resulted in our society's decline. In history, women were very rarely given the right to vote -- this was for a very good reason

Yes, at a surface deep level.
Usually they talk about who they're fucking, what useless shit they've bought recently, what dumb Netflix show they're watching and gossip.

This topic with the exact same pic has been done many times.

SAGE

My girlfriend talks about politics with me all the time. She's a christian liberal environmentalist animal lover and I'm a right-center atheist personal responsibility capitalist. Maybe it helps that my girlfriend is a scientist and not some ditzy airheaded nothing fresh out of high school.

Not sure if she discusses it with anyone else though.

Yes, but not in any substantive capacity. Merely to virtue signal and as a vehicle to shit on other people.

I'm a female that regularly talks about politics

>I parrot the talking points of a Jewish Asian sex tourist

"How big do you think Obama's dick is?"

Only if they are bitter old lesbians.

they only talk about politics that benefit themselves only, they do not care about a country as a whole, they only talk about abortion, feminism, the wage gap and other bullshit.

my experience is liberal women wear it on their sleeve while conservative women walk the talk but only speak about it if you subtly indicate first.

oh you meant when they are with other women. no. they talk about nothing that actually matters until they get into their 40's at least.

I assume they just jerk each other off about how tolerant they all are and such.

Can confirm, lived with 6 hoes for 2 years.

I lost a female friend because I introduced her to my right leaning friend, she cursed me because he voted for trump, stupid bitch

do you talk about how cute right wing boys are :3

does it matter

the only "politics" women talk about is how pretty they are

>women
>having original thoughts

pick one

when started talking with my ex-gf about general politic ideas, philosophy and morality of those on some basic level she took offense and told me that it was rude of me to reveal how little she knows and that she doesn't understand the world at all.

They talk about how small your winky is.

Women were never meant for politics, they were meant to have lots of white children, we can't save the white race without traditional gender roles, even if we miraculously deport all shitskins we still have a below replacement birth rate that can only be fixed with traditional families.
anyone wanting to redpill women is an idiot for women cannot be redpilled, they are not loyal to nations or ideologies, they're loyal to strength only, if dogs tomorrow somehow overthrows humanity, women will be fucking them, there is no point really, men need to take back control or lose civilization forever.

A little bit yeah. I've known girls that chat about current affairs everynow and then if its on facebook, they talk about some Uni style politics & a bit of social stuff like about gays, abortion, circumcision and muslims.

I overheard a few girls complaining about the new Australian citizenship test the other day because her boyfriend is Flip. Does it matter much? They don't talk about economics or philosophy but then again neither does 99% of the population.

Have you ever considered that all your problems with women may be because of your own fat slobbish self?

My female roommates are usually bitching about me. It does get political sometimes.

>They do, but it's rare/hard for them to be friends with people who they don't absolutely agree with
This. My wife just about lost her oldest friend over this election because her friend is a retard who couldn't handle a differing opinion.

Yes, and it's annoying.
Is any thought ever original?

no yes maybe yes yes