Press F to pay respects

Press F to pay respects.

S

press S to spit on grave

S

sheeeeeet

S

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I noticed that when I don't watch election results the person I wanted to win does. If there are any races you guys want me not to watch let me know.

S

S

>130739630

LOL all that wasted money!

This is winning man.

They haven't lost enough, frankly.

IT WAS XER TURN

F

S

2018 senate

S

S

>No one expected the democrat to win
>They expected the results that they got
>In rural georgia they managed to get this kind of turn out for a democrat

I agree with the dems here. This really should be a wake up call to Republicans. If people can nearly win as Democrats in Georgia its going to be bad in other states where Trump barely won.

Fucking hilarious... what did they spend on this loser? The total $65 million. They sjould just bankrupt the Dems. GOP congressmen in safe districts should start stepping down in safe districts and allow more of this shit to happen. They may lose a seat two, but at least they'll be supporting many worthy marketing organizations along the way.

JUST

S

>Handel ahead by over 5%

Yeah no, get fucked shill. That's a huge margin

this isn't rural georgia you fucking faggot it's one of the richest and most suburban parts of the state.

IT STARTS WITH

LOL this fucking faggot.

No ome is going to give a shit aboit how close it was in 2 weeks. Only that they lost. Normies get tired of losing.

BUT.. BUT CNN TOLD ME THAT TRUMP WAS A MEANIE FACE AND THAT THIS WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME IN NEARLY 40 YEARS THAT A NON-REPUBLICAN WINS THAT SEAT.

WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS?

Hasn't that seat been R for like 70 years though?

Damn OP, I was go to post the same screen grab.

TWO FUCKING RACES
DEMS BTFO
25 MILLION PLUS GONE

The best part is the moral victory meme that they keep telling themselves. The dems spent millions paying to bus people to the polls.

Enough independents, republicans, etc. on a Tuesday, after work, during a storm still came out and voted. Despite not getting a free lunch, transportation to the polls, and a gift card.

>I love it, God help me, I do love it. I love it more than my life.

How many has it been? Virginia, Montana, Wisconsin, and now Georgia?

nothing personnel, dems

S

S

S

I press S twice: Spit and Shit on grave.

>$50 million later

The district is in the northern suburbs of Atlanta. Actually a pretty wealthy district. Also nearly winning and winning are not the same thing.

It's like the old saying, close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades.

why are republicans such dicks? is this country stupid? i've never felt so depressed

Are you me ?

LOL the fact that you continue to be confused shows that it is you who is stupid.

Are you saying money no longer buys election in Americlapistan?

Because these are not fun times for you, amerilard. These are dark times