Do you guys think CNN is happy with the result?

Do you guys think CNN is happy with the result?

That despair

HOLY FUCK CNN PLEASE DIE

0-6
>0-6
0-6
>0-6
0-6
>0-6
0-6
>0-6
0-6
>0-6
0-6
>0-6

Why was this a high stakes election?

Someone please be of informings

Because democrats are retarded and keep turning every election into a 'referendum on Trump' until they lose then it's a 'it didn't matter anyways'!

They're newsmen... they shouldn't have an opinion.

omg I hate these people so heckin much

This crew of commentators is racist pls delet

Does this mean Ossoff now has to repay any of that money?

fuck em

>spend $50 million
>more than double what has ever been spent on a campaign in the state
>welp, no big deal
>we didn't really want to win

DNC probably gets to keep it

Their whole scam is 'create fear for the local libs to maximum amount possible, collect massive donations from enraged scared libcucks"

>2 whites
So progressive.

Well done Georgia.

Will they ever realize that normal people who don't sperg out over politics 24/7 are sick of their bullshit and are voting against them?

I never get tired of images like these.
Specifically pictures of "news anchors" at a little table with their apple computers looking disappointed. It brings me a special kind of feeling.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET FUCKED, CNN. LITERALLY KILL YOURSELVES.

MEANWHILE THE REST OF US CONSERVATIVES WILL BE CELEBRATING THE REVITILIZATION OF OUR GREAT NATION.

*SIPS DRINK*

TRULY AN AMERICAN EVENING, WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

The standardization of apple computers is great. Not only does it provide a revenue stream, but now they don't even need to think for themselves or try to go based on what's coming in on the ear piece.

>didn't even try to falseflag and kill some dems like during brexit vote
sad!

>like during brexit vote
That was like the fifth time it's happened this century in a European-related election involving a possible loss to reactionary right-wing policies.

MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION
MUH 50 MILLION
>MUH 50 MILLION

Honestly, it's not really all that American of an evening tonight. We have been participating in sportsball-tier politics with this election. Rather than rooting for Handel on her merits, we were rooting for her because she wasn't Ossoff.

Pretty depressing, desu.

I was rooting for her because I love watching liberals lose their shit.

I believe your politicians are allowed to transfer leftover campaign contribution funds into their private accounts... tax free

The dems wanted a football election and they got one. I don't see a problem in this particular case.

There is no need for campaign finance reform.

Then the Dems shouldn't have been playing foosball politics ever since Reagan got elected

>concern trolling this blatantly

a few of those folks look jewish

Kekerooni

I couldn't care less what CNN thinks
They and all the lefty communist hacks need to sit down and shut up. They are losing for a reason.

Were you paid to post this?

Hey moron, why do you think they give an actual fuck? CNN, MSNBC, CBS news are experiencing it's highest ratings. Except for FOXnews, LOL. All they have to do is shit on Trump for the next 4 years, or until he is impeached. You moron.

Can you imaging if Hillary won? It would be fucking boring! Fox News on the other hand would be screeching like a banshee

>Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day

SHOW ME THE FUCKING CLIP

I WANT TO SEE THIS BITCH BURN IN REAL TIME

LET IT ALL BURN

lmao cnn is based in georgia too

Bump

hmm, maybe

better cap

god why are they so blatant with their bias? fox has a conservative bent but at least they don't pretend to be centrist

CNN is to news what American Pasteurized Process slices are to cheese.

FUCK YOU CNN and FUCK YOUR DEMOCRATS!

>T. Jonathan Ossaff
Never trust anyone that does this.

Rate my cap

lol Toobin

Guy on the left isn't. He needs his free health care before complete blockage.

Is it too early to ask if we can do a fundraiser for a recount ?

Info, did someone get shot again?

OSSOF "HOLLYWOOD PAJAMA BOY"

Democrats are smug assholes!

even better
democrats flushed 50 million dollars down the toilet while proclaiming this was the end of trump

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

Yeah, did we ever find out what happened to all that dinero?

So weird, don't they just report the news? I wonder why they are so upset.

JUST

I fucked duo the faggot's last name, but you get it

And for reference the biggest spending on this campaign todate is something like $30M

Republican guy spent a fraction of it. And they still lost a seat in congress.

/r/'ing 420 jill stein gif

Referendum on the evil Trump!

This was even better then the November election!

>you will never see perfect grandma tits
don't even care that she's a jew

I guarantee she doesn't believe a single thing that she says. Never paid attention to her before 2016, but she's a top-tier jew that deserves respect for being able to out-jew basically every other jew.

>CNN, MSNBC, CBS news are experiencing it's highest ratings. Except for FOXnews, LOL.

It's almost like incessant hate and outrage-mongering gets more ratings than straight news, and that it's hard to do those things while your guy is in power.

Grats to CNN/MSNBC for figuring out what Fox figured out 15 years ago, and for not getting hung up on that whole "we're becoming exactly what we've always hated" thing.

Thanks ,happy snappy

A fucking le... Fuck it nevermind

I wonder how Mr.Vanderbilt is feeling about it?

they can feel the noose tightening lmao

Love it, fuck (((CNN)))

>when u should of just stayed in bed

>Democrats and the media shill a meme runoff election as a huge referendum on Trump
>lose big league
>now in full damage control mode saying this never really mattered and that it's a moral victory for the Dems

lel

Lol, I had the misfortune to watch part of "The Situation Room" over dinner today and Wolf Blitzer couldn't have been more excited. The header was something like "REFERENDUM ON TRUMP."

Someone ought to hold them to that. "So, about that referendum..."

Fuckin' liberal faggots. Gas the CNN, FOXNEWS now!

Oh look more Republicans won. As expected. Now will these fuckers actually grow some balls and do what this country needs? Getting sick of them fighting their own party. All I ask is they try their hardest to pass Trumps agenda. I love seeing the liberals squirm.. but I'd like to see a wall. Or lower taxes. And all the (((bankers))) at the federal reserve lynched.

This makes my cock throb like nothing else...

I prefer metaphors.
Please allow me:
>CNN is a cancerous anal wart on top of another, much larger cancerous anal wart.

Face it... The Democrat strategy is simply too intelligent to win. Even if they dumbed down their rhetoric into easy to swallow bullshit for rural and suburban retards, by winning is absolutely irrelevant to victory by every conceivable metric.

Cool your jets, it takes over a year for a new administration to get their entire staff through the senate. Trump still doesn't have control over most of the government.

>huffpost

Is that Andrew Mitchell?
God she looks like a monkey skeleton

Ossoff can fuck on off back to California now.

I remember a time CNN would have just put one Anchor on Air, said " blah won the race" then go onto other news instead of this shit

Lemon is good, the others are 5/10. But hey at least you gave it a go.

how do we make a profit off this, or future similar events?

the seat itself doesn't matter too much. we don't want to give the dems any sort of victory. we don't want to give them momentum or importantly give them a morale boost. they have been losing so much that many are going to say;

>i'm done with the dems
>i'm voting green or whatever

>they can't even blame misogyny or race kek

It's Georgia for fucksake. What in the hell did they expect?

Who is going to stop them? The left is their captive audience.

>raised less
>spent less
>wins
>has more left over
Neocon or not, these are the type of people I want running my country

a nothin burger?

I r8 7 out of 8
The HD stream watermark kept you from the 8 user. =(

>Jill "no refunds" stein

so she wants no borders now? yeah that sounds just like every other globalist and neocon

>republican won in georgia
WELL E-MAYJUN MAIY SHUCK

Nobody expects the Hillary Bus.

Lemon looks high as fuck
>tfw benzos are what gets you through the day