Georgia Special Election Results

28 million dollars wasted. Post salt.

Handel sign that was shot~ Cops said no big deal and the news people yawned and moved on, according to the home owners.

>28 million dollars wasted. Post salt.
This is the final tallie on what they spent?

Is anyone else tired of winning? Jesus tittyfucking Christ it is exhausting to watch the wholesale removal of the liberal illness.

Thank Kek Trump is high energy

well where did that money end up? whose pocket?

i've heard reports of thirty to fifty million.

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

>disgruntled leafposting

>1 post by this ID

LMFAO at your little bitch life, shartblue shit head.

You didnt win fucktard, the margin has never been this close, this is an enormous win for the left, Trump might get impeached by the end of the week

Most went to advertising.

>Spend 7x what your opponent spent
>Still get absolutely BTFO

b-but it shouldn't have been this close!

Then why the fuck do people keep saying 50 million?

This clearly shows that dems think they can buy votes, but it doesn't work, so they do it again and try and buy votes, but it doesn't work so they do it again.

I lick my own asshole. It tastes better than your posts.

This
Drumpf is done
Impeachment soon

PACs and Super PACs

Fuck off Leaf, can't compare this election to what you cucks did with Trudeau

>leaf
>delusional
>bait

It's hilarious and sad watching so-called white nationalists and "alt-right" entryists celebrating republicans winning elections. I understand wanting people in congress to pass some of the things Trump promised, but these people actually seem to think republicans have their best interests at heart. It's pathetic to watch to watch. There is no place for white nationalism in party politics yet, and you will only be let down if you believe there is. You should have learned this when trump broke every promise he made to you. He used you to stir up controversy. He never cared about you.

YOU NAZI BIGOTS

I'm calling bullshit. post pics

They are too simple to understand.

They think RICH = BAD they think Making feel good = Helping

children through and through.

The people who own the networks. Who are dem supporters who funded the candidate. Since a lot of individuals gave too they made a huge profit.

Jesus Christ, reddit is such a fucking faggot haven.

Goddamn I hate smug California liberal faggots

That's pic is how much was spent by the campaign, it doesn't include spending by outside groups.

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens. Also I can't believe we let this guy get the nuclear codes. Two scoops! Unbelievable!!!

It went to the (((Democratic))) controlled mass media companies.

MAGA

whoah, what's with the fat-shaming, that guy is such a bigot.

The supreme irony is California economy is going to crash hard this year.

>reddit still doesn't understand IDs

When we wake up tomorrow morning...

Donald Trump will still be under investigation.

He'll still be on the road to impeachment.

This approval ratings will be as low as they've ever been, only to get lower.

But of course winning one congressional seat in a district that was supposed to be safe Republican is "winning." lmfao

REMINDER THAT OSSOFF CAN'T EVEN LEGALLY VOTE FOR HIMSELF.

This. A lot of people don't get it that both parties are shit.

I would only argue that there are actually some grass roots candidates on the republican side that honestly try to represent their constituents, namely some of the Tea Party folks (not anymore tho)

>bankrupt state hemorrhaging people and businesses to red states by the hundreds of thousands.

Life is so good in Cali the refugees from that fucking place are turning Arizona blue.

Even if Dems lose, they still win. It should never be as close as it's being predicted and is a sign that people are rejecting Trump and his agenda. Tonight is a good night for Democrats no matter what happens.

engage maximum shill drives

I see you point, but even at its very worst I don't see how you can't see the right as the lesser of two evils.

>Donald Trump will still be under investigation.

He isnt

>He'll still be on the road to impeachment.

Never going to happen.

>This approval ratings will be as low as they've ever been, only to get lower.

RCP aggregate he is mid 40's about normal for presidents.

But of course winning one congressional seat in a district that was supposed to be safe Republican is "winning." lmfao

its the 4th special election in a row.

Sad demoqueers think losing is winning. IF YOU AINT FIRST, YOU'RE LAST.

FUCKING LOSERS!!!!!!

AFTER 8 YEARS OF TRUMP THE NEXT WHITE MALE WILL BE WORSE.

Woah wait a minute..... are BernieBros /our guys/ now?

If you beat your enemies they win!

wait what? can I get an (unironic) rundown?

fucking humiliating

Neck yourself leaf

If only there were less atheists and agnostics in the U.S., Trump would then be able to enact more of the policies he voted for.

we*

Retirements for one. That's been a ticking time bomb long coming.

Fucking liberal morons

Wasn't ossoft like 50 points ahead?

It's over, Drumpf is finished

>Even if they lose, they win.

>trump d-didn't win the popular vote
>h-he'll be impeached any second

7.5 MORE YEARS OF THIS!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shit, I'm voting for Elizabeth Warren in 2020 now.

>fifty million
this is what i heard

This is so fucking great

How much money can the dems pour into these races and lose?

>both parties are shit
Both parties are two sides of the same coin. They're both slaves to the banking/finance sector and big business

They were trying so hard to push the "Educated voters vote democrat because of muh science and only stupid downtrodden pissed off white people vote trump lol :^)"

Good thing that college educated (BA or more) people who make more than 50k/year and people that make 100k+/year won the trump vote. People who made less than 30k/year voted overwhelmingly for Hillary. Its a lie they push to demoralize people and make republicans seem like the party for stupid people.
Little do they realize this tactic is just pushing more and more people away from the dems.

Well yeah, the boomer bubble seems to be something that'll be huge throughout the US, not sure what damage it'll do to Cali specifically.
They can't be allowed to do that, right? They'll have to pay for themselves in that event, right?

SALTY AS FUCK

They can buy votes but only from low information welfare shitheads living in large cities.

>tfw too smart to win the elections

>Joking about big money in politics - irony is wasted on you

50 MILLION

If you impeach your enemies, they win

That number doesn't account for the millions of people that will flock to the state for free treatment from other states and countries.

She should have body slammed a journalist, she would have won by a bigger margin. Praise KeK

Face it Dems, your rigor mortis is showing now

Nobody wants your identity politics anymore
Nobody wants your constantly holier-than-thou attitudes
Nobody wants your societal changes
You literally got handed another notice of how far from reality you are, and you stil aren't listening. How many times does life smack you in the face before you realize?

You are losing the cultural war, your party is now splitting in two thanks to Bernie getting fucked over and now you're 50m in the hole for a worthless election you had no chance of winning. If you don't like this, leave. Go to a place where you belong. Stop infesting red areas with your bullshit ideals, they don't want them. If you want California to be the communist haven you choose, stay there and reap the consequences. Don't move and infest other places with your dumb as shit politics.

Only faggots begin their name with a letter (period). Anyone who has ever done this is a pretentious piece of shit.

fuck off commie

Um, sweetie, being a condescending asshole is a total vote-winner, okay? No surprise a pea-brained republitard like you can't understand that.

$400 billion is too much?
Well my friends, CA has over 750,000 illegal immigrant kids in their schools
It costs $122k for each kid to go K-grade 12

750,000 x $122k = $91.5 billion dollars (not counting health care, food stamps, etc)

maybe if CA kicked out the illegals, they could help Americans

Dems are done forever hahahahahahahahahahagahaahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

lol pretty much.

>t. increasingly nervous non-gender specific queerleaf for the 113th time this month

>when your nation's flag is a LARP flag

wtf I'm #FeelingTheBern now

I recently learned that you can use ebt (food stamps) in California to buy fast food. That really blows my mind, its not right.

The biggest thing about the spending is that this was in only a few months. This wasnt some super long campaign trail. This was one of the shortest campaigns ever and a record number. How can they not see this as blatant corruption? Do they think the money came from trees? This was a bought and paid for candidate that would have fucked over everyone. And still almost won.

Only homeless can BUT the definition of homeless or them fact checking it is shit

Also tons of black people eat fast food. Advertising is marketed towards black people/minorities in the fast food industry.
Its messed up to allow them to waste their food money on expensive fast food. Seriously it costs at least $8 to eat at mcdonalds these days unless you are just ordering off the value menu. Some sandwiches at burger king are upwards of $6.50 just for the sandwich. Its really sad.

Especially since fast food is generally cheap as fuck anyway. Where else can you feed a family of 5 for $35?

The real tragedy is the ability to exchange EBT credits for cash. People use that loophole to purchase alcohol and cigs and shit, circumventing the whole purpose of "food" stamps.

only the homeless can use ebt at fast food in CA? I swear I heard everyone. Maybe they were just taking advantage.

Definitely taking advantage

>Just sucks that we have to subsidize these knuckledraggers in the south.

I have to agree with him, I'm sick of the mexicans too.

>if you beat your enemies, they win

Well for $35 you can feed a family of five for a couple days if you are using it the way it was intended to be used. Not blow $35 on some mcdonalds thats going to leave you hungry again pretty quick.

Bag of rice, bag of frozen chicken, couple cans of veggies or frozen veggies, bread a couple fresh veggies. All of that would be around $35 and you can make multiple meals/sandwiches.

>another centrist hack gets doted on by the party and STILL loses
>everyone else gets hung out to dry or actively backstabbed and also loses
>mrw

Im not even surprised anymore

>rural
This is downtown of the ninth largest city in burgerland

>Post yfw they start blaming the loss on Russia

For $35 they could make meatloaf and veggies, chicken dishes and rice for several meals and still have money for cereal and other foods, not sodium covered fast food

I'm talking a ready-made meal for a family of 5 for a whole day (usually with leftovers). Obviously if you buy stuff at the store and cook it you'll make it go further. I was just commenting on how cheap fast food is, considering that it takes 5 min to make and someone else does it for you.

Can we please PLEASE just NOT??

This is no joke.

never in all my years on this site have i seen this level of shill faggotry. keep the redpills coming you fucking monkeys

Jesus Christ.

Not a Republican fan, but I love to see Democrats getting slapped. They have been so sure the future belonged to them for so long.

Shit they are already blaming the rain for the poor turnout. Russian weather machine conspiracy when???