LINCOLN MEMORIAL FREE SPEECH RALLY - JUNE 25

This is such a clusterfuck I don't even know where to begin.

>Some weeks ago a regular joe decides to host a Free Speech Rally in Washington DC
>He invites everyone he can, including Augustus Invictus, Jack Posobiec, Laura Loomer, James Allsup, and Richard Spencer
>On June 16, Laura and Jack crash the Julius Caesar play
>Richard Spencer condemns them for this on Twitter, and subsequently they drop out of the event and start their own competing event at the same time due to interpersonal drama
>Allegations of faggotry are thrown around
>The antifa website ItsGoingDown publishes an article mocking the Right for our disunity

Whatever goes down on Sunday, it's going to be epic. Spread the word and get out there.

Sunday, June 25 - 12:00 PM
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, DC

Other urls found in this thread:

coreystewart.com/contact
youtu.be/2H6onH0LmHU
youtu.be/mduUbJTdXag
itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-agrees-members-pizzagating-young-boys/
youtu.be/QLLPTxfm2G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>FACEBOOK PAGE
facebook_com/events/710760992428134/

>DISCORD SERVER
discord_gg/pyMKakB

Bump. Get off the computer you NEETS and stand against the enemy.

>>On June 16, Laura and Jack crash the Julius Caesar play
this was a really gay thing to do

Reminder for anyone attending to call Corey Stewart's campaign team and urge him to show up coreystewart.com/contact

You should do this too.

What if I want to go but I don't want a lot of attention on me? Also spencer said everyone was welcome. It's a free speech event not a white nationalist event right?

You'll be fine. I'm in the same position. There will be loads of people there and a lot of normies too.

ITs going be boring

Antifa learned their lesson over the inauguration when 200+ got charged with felony rioting. Those cases are still pending. They'd be fools to show up to this an attack people on federal soil

It's just going be a bunch of loons singing shitty patriotic country tunes

Well the other rally I saw with them had them all wearing polo shirts and khakis. Can I just bee myself? :^)

Of course man. This isn't an exclusive rally this time. Come as you are

>implying anyone would go see this ovenkin willingly

I believe she is holding her own rally in front of the white house.
Do you anticipate a clash between the alt right and alt light?

just wear a baseball cap and sunglasses. No need to LARP or be a pussy.

and no the alt-light aren't gonna do shit.

@spencershoops will be releasing information on Richard Spencer which will destroy the altright

Don't want to have to say this but I'm a woman. I just want to blend in however.

Those shoops keep getting better and better

ugly fucking jewess

yeah okay, like we care about that faggot

JUST

Rebel went tumbling down fast. What the fuck was Ezra thinking hiring a plagiarist like Posobiec and a swamp monster like Laura?

#SaveFaith

have you ever seen such vile looking creatures?

She's the one holding the upstart rally at the White House, not the original one at the Lincoln Memorial.

I will be there! I am confused though... are we fighting the Spencer side or the Jack/Laura side? I spent all of last week putting together a suit of armor and really want to put it to use

Spiccard Roncer naster race reborting in!

just go as a curious onlooker then. Plenty of women go to these things on the west coast.

she a jew >?

>she a jew

Yes, a proud one according to her twitter

There will be no clash between the alt-right and alt-light. Tensions aren't that high.

As said, it's unlikely antifa will try anything either, considering they're still reeling after the inauguration arrests.

There will be plenty of other women there.

Her twitter is pretty funny and sometimes redpilled. Her, Gavin and Tommy should just ditch Ezra and make their own platforms. Fuck that moronic heeb.

Do you even need to ask? Look at her face.

aren't both sides literally fighting over young boys at this point? and I thought Milo was bad...

I live in CA and I'll be asked why I'm calling if I'm not even going to attend but okay

Faith is clearly the best alt-light waifu

Gavin is an unironic jew loving faggot. Tommy is ok sometimes and yeah Faith has srs waifu potential.

Spencer side at the Memorial is Sup Forums's. I'll be geared up too, hope to see you there!

I agree. They should know better than to stoop to that level.

>he bought a suit of armor
>he thinks the explicit purpose of political movements are fighting over young boipussi

maybe you're better off in the basement kiddo. dont believe everything you read online

[spoiler] gavin milo and the proudboys are degenerate coke snorting faggots though) [/spoiler]

I live in DC pretty close to the mall. I haven't been to a single event after checking out the concert on the Lincoln memorial the day before Inauguration day because I don't want to get caught in you retards from flyover country arguing with commie cucks. Should I go to this?

youtu.be/2H6onH0LmHU
youtu.be/mduUbJTdXag

I wish she would go independent and escape Ezra's grasp. She could be the "Bad Cop" to Lauren Southern's "Good Cop", much like how Tara McCarthy and Brittany Pettibone work together.

>he thinks the explicit purpose of political movements are fighting over young boipussi
prove me wrong?
itsgoingdown.org/alt-right-agrees-members-pizzagating-young-boys/

>checkmate

Yes, you'll be missing out if you don't.

>sites itsgoingdown as a source

Opinion discarded

>flyover country
Stay home and educate yourself.

>altright
>a real thing

On what? You're all larping faggots and Richard Spencer is embarrassing. Also I'm unironically black and one of you morons will try to attack me if I get too close. I'm doing what I usually do and staying as far away as the mall until all of you faggots are gone in the winter.

>The alt-right is fake because it suddenly became popular

Antifay wont go NOT because they're afraid of getting arrested, but rather they got their shit pushed in by pissed off people one to many times.
Go figure, you need a chin and upper body strength to actually fight.

Then why even ask the question you dumbass?

>he takes the word of a anti-fa website
>he believes lucian wintrich (pic related) of Twinks for Trump even though james alsup admits his bros were trolling him
youtu.be/QLLPTxfm2G8
>he listens to antifa websites and the word of literal pole smoking twink faggots
>He bought a suit of armor

please stay home. you are far too autistic for daylight.

Will Chernovich be at any of the events? I'd like to see him because he's a pretty cool guy. I'm mad I didn't wander around to find Alex Jones on Inauguration day, that would have been great.

Also if you're wearing armor and carrying shields and sticks on on Lincoln or in front of the white house you will get stopped by the capital police/national park service guys.

>you're all larping faggots and spencer is embarrassing, don't go see the white nationalist
>oh btw im a nigger
:^)

Fake news, sad!

Not an argument, larper. But seriously, Spencer got punched in the face and banned from his gym because some Georgetown witch professor yelled at him, and it's all on tape. What a beta.

I voted for trump unironically too :^)

>Thernovich is a pretty cool guy
>Alex Jones

this website might be more your speed www.reddit.com/r/the_donald

>facebook

Who the fuck do you think we are? Get this faggot ass controlled opposition rebel media kikery off my fucking board you fucking hooknosed shill

She's a gross kikess and he's an utter faggot self promoting douchebag. Spencer is a faggot (literary). None of these KIKED faggots are worth listening to.

>got punched in the face
I wouldn't call that a punch anymore I'd call jumping on a trampoline a flight program.
Seriously you Antifays are like walking balloon animals.

You don't stand for the values of conservative party.

You think you can just sling insults and buzzwords and you are promoting your party? Think again it's the reason the radical left has nearly self destructed their party and pushed lifelong democrats temporarily into the republican party.

Nice false flag attempt. It didn't work.

>Seriously you Antifays
???

>Spencer is a faggot (literary).

Fake news. Fuck off.

Antifa
fay (effeminate)
Antifay

A whole lot of assumptions there, friend. You don't know what I stand for. Nice Rambling though.

Doesn't he have an Asian gf or something?

His GF is Russian IIRC

guy admitted he's black. You're literally taking a nog's opinion of white nationalism at face value.

>Russian
Somewhere some liberal conspiracy theorist will connect this to putin and the election...

>6 posts
Fuck off DandC shill

Sup Forums is a multicultural board. Please refrain from being racist.