LAUGH WHILE YOU CAN, REPUKES.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMcN9qhb5ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=orbUVo7sqCw
constitutionparty.com/principles/twelve-key-issues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>alabama
god pls let them try

Has a virus that destroys rationality been loosed on the world? Why are they throwing more money down the drain?

LOL alabama will never be blue. the only blue spots here are birmingham and negro areas like decatur. even huntsville where i am is mostly republican. only negros and coalburners down here vote plantation lovin democrats. even most of the negro men i know would vote republican, but most negros here dont even vote XD. dream on.

They have no other choice

its not their money

are these people fucking idiots at some point you gotta stop and think about putting in strong figure heads in places you can actually win without spending so god frickin much

>AL & UT
HGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

>alabama

>alabama
>going blue

right. bama will never fall. even most of the negros here outside bham and montgomery didnt vote hillary. and are being more disgusted every day by dems. only negros that arent leaving the democrat plantation are the welfare slaves. dems havent changed since 1864 and negros are finally realizing it.

>Alabama and fucking Chaffez seat
Not a chance in hell they'll get those.

Never stop your opponent from destroying himself

Apologies to Utah, but can we please start a campaign to kick the Dems out of Colorado?

No democrats in decatur I can assure you

>Democratic strategists

They would move to Texas just like California commies. No thanks.

probably a nigger districts that votes republican because niggers dont vote.

>Why are they throwing more money down the drain?

(((Democrat))) controls the mass media companies that the money is going to.

Well we didn't want them in the first place either. Also, take back your own brethren while you're at it.

theyre afraid......they should be

Are the democrats literally becoming team rocket?

Alabama state gov turned red for the first time in 120 years recently

Good luck tho

Its called Toxoplasma

look it up

>Alabama and Utah
>Democrat
Am I missing something or is this 1944?

>alabama
>utah
>blue

at least there will be more salt

Not unless they flip the rocket city blue

>alabama
Are they going after Mississippi too?

>Top Democratic strategists

>Last time Alabama went blue was 1976
>last time Alabama had a Democratic senator was 1997.
>out of seven congressional seats, Democrats only hold 7th district.

Sure. We'll send them back to Commiefornia. The "Clean Up Your Mess" campaign.

>Utah
>3rd disctrict
>south of fag filled SLC, and all of happy valley
HAhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

It's a Senate race so it'll be statewide, no amount of niggers can save the Dems in a statewide Alabama race.

>district
>Senate

Everyone in the State votes for Senate. It's replacing Sessions. There's no fucking chance in hell of a Dem winning there. Alabama is a more backwoods Georgia without the white liberals from out-of-state.

Unironically, yes.

UTAH...

FUCKING

UTAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

"Top" Democratic strategists should be packing their bags right now so people with actual political talent can take their places

They seriously havent done one thing right since Obama

I'm done with the Democrats. They are completely lost. I need to make my own Party.

holy shit niggr got btfo

Next time, next time, next time...

>UTAH
>ALABAMA
>DEMOCRATIC UPSETS

have they all been deprived of oxygen? Are they really this fucking stupid?

>utah's third district

Literally the most red part of the state, good luck

Based AZ

that happened in Scottsdale a few blocks form my shitposting station aka room.

Holy fuck they're already on a death march

In 2016 SC-5 went for the Republican candidate 59.22% to 38.74% for the Dem.

In 2017 SC-5, with not a peep from the celebrities, was 51.10% R to 47.87% D.

Dems get an 8 point swing. Now extrapolate this across the country and Dems win the House in 2018.

Look at the state budget of Illinois. You haven't seen Democrat pain yet.

Are you the black guy? Did you die?

>democratic upsets
sounds about right. lots of Dems are going to be upset.

>Potential

When you see qualifying words like this, it is an indicator you are reading fake news.

Guy Hunt was elected governor in 1987. That's when the Republicans started taking over.

The DNC are desperate for a win and probably think the resignation of horny goat Bentley is going to hurt the Republicans in the state overall. They're welcome to waste their money just like they wasted it in Georgia 6.

>Alabama

Don't be a stupid NIGGER.

Were the only state with the nuts to still have the old battle flag on our state flag while the rest of south gave in. Yeah we are retard in some ways and last in everything but MS going blue is a pipe dream.

>Top Democrat Strategists
On par with Mexican intellectuals
>hurr lets hardly visit any states that barely lean our way and that Trump appeals to
>Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin go red
>hurr lets pump millions into FUCKING GEORGIA OF ALL PLACES
>Fails miserably
*You are here
>hurr let's continue to invest in absolutely lost causes
>fail
>hurr lets not even bother protecting our seats in 2018, instead focus on flipping solid red chairs
>Democrat's lose seats in congress
>hurr let's put another dipshit corporate womyn in because that is what appeals to the kewl kidz XD
>Trump squeaks out another win

If you are a democrat that really just holds liberal economic views because you are blue collar, I feel bad for you. Your party has completely failed you.

i voted stein in 2012.feels good bra

Where at exactly? My brother lives in Scottsdale and I've been to a few shitty convenient stores in the area

>Democratic Strategists

What did CNN mean by this?

Its the Qucik Trip on Scottsdale Road and like McKellips or McDowell

one of those two

They need to send Hillary down to 'bama. That'll swing that district for sure!

N-I-C-E-B-A-I-T

fishy mf

>alabama

As long as Nick Saban lives there, Alabama will never lose anything.

t. Vols fan

lmfao Trump won every county here in both elections.

0-5

LOSER DEMOCRATS//
OP get your dumb ass over to Huffington Post where you belong.

Dem strategist: how dare you call blacks and latinos lazy, racist!
>huge loss due to black and latinos being too lazy to vote

This is just getting sad now.

Nothing left to do but laugh.

Why are they so fucking retarded? Alabama is deep south (Trump country) and Utah is controlled by the Mormon church who will select some puppet like Romney and force everyone to vote for him.

The Five Stages of Grieving Over Trump's Victory:

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining

>THE reddest state in the union and mormonland
L.M.F.A.O

Now all you have to do is figure out a way to get all the celebrities to shut the fuck up about the entire 2018 election.

The Five Stages of Grieving Over Trump's Victory:

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Bargaining

>4) Depression
suicide club when?
youtube.com/watch?v=VMcN9qhb5ZU

>now extrapolate this across the country
lmao are people still pushing this bullshit? Are you so uneducated that you've never heard of the incumbent advantage? Incumbents almost never lose in American politics because they have name recognition the other guy doesn't and they get a huge money advantage because companies bribe them to vote on certain things.

I thought it was in gilbert

lindsey and baseline qt

>Top Democratic Strategists

Wow I'm sure everyone is really scared aahahhahahahah

Sure, all they have to do is outspend the Republican candidate by a factor of 700% in every single race.

Sorry sport, the DNC doesn't have that kind of money or infrastructure to provide for every Tom, Dick and Harry who say they're running a referendum against Trump, especially for how quickly they're depleting their warchest on meme elections like these.

Great minds, right?

NEXT TIME DRUMPF NEXXXTTTTT TIMMMMEEEE

You're not wrong, but you're not right.

Georgia still has the original confederate flag. Not the battleflag but the one the confederacy used for a longer period of time. Luckily nogs and democrats are too stupid to know that.

Also I think Arkansas also uses the battleflag.

this cartogram was based off a terribly flawed projection in the first place. its complete crap and very misleading.

I've decided its easier to fix the GOP than fix the Democrats. GOP needs to come around on the EPA and FDA support, because all the toxins and hormones and endocrine disruptors in the environment and products and food are contributing to the tranny/gay/numale epidemic. They do that and I'm a Republican.

What is this?

It's widely rumored that Saban is a Democrat. If he someday did decide to run for governor, he'd have a decent chance of flipping the state.

lol
they said that about Ossoff and Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=orbUVo7sqCw

So you're telling me the fate of Alabama politics rests on the shoulders of Butch Jones? God help us

Why don't they just give this money to the poor minorities who drinking toxic tap water or our workers who don't work for a livable wage?

>Nothing left to do but laugh.
>Nothing left to do
>Nothing left
hahahahahahaha

>parachute in non resident to GA election
>get California to pay for his campaign
>pay PR companies to shill in the media "referendum on Trump"
>lose

Maybe they can parachute in a guy from San Francisco to run in Alabama this time.

Well, there's always Tuberville, who actually is actively working on running for governor of Alabama though as a Republican.

Yea..."Next time will be different"....kek
It's NEVER different "next time".

> Tuberville v Saban
I think we all know how that will end

Register Constitution party friend!
constitutionparty.com/principles/twelve-key-issues/

Oh my God, Bama and Auburn head coaches running for governor. This would be the dankest timeline ever if that happened.

Alright I was taking a shit. But this is the Original Confederate States of America flag

As much as I love Alabama, this is true. There's a press conference after the election and they ask Saban about his thoughts and hes visbly upset.