Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/215525409805180928
irs.gov/uac/irs-issues-home-sale-exclusion-rules
forbes.com/2009/07/24/synthetic-oil-alternatives-business-energy-mills.html
archive.is/UbGpy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna need a link senpai

Everybody knew this.

BUT BLUNPTH IS A FAILED BUSINESS MAN HE RUINED EVERY COMPANY HE EVER OWNED HES ONLY RICH FROM DADDYS MONEY REEEEEEEEE

im actually pretty impressed

>implying everyone didn't realize housing would recover

It's like the former real estate mogul knows a thing or two about real estate or something.

>Is Trump an actual wizard?

Yep.

the line you made are not on june. it should be closer to 2013

Of course everyone knew it would eventually recover, I think the point was that it was basically to the day the market was at bottom.

>buy the dip
This is investing 101. If something decreases in price, but will recover due to known market factors, you buy the dip. Not wizardry. Wizardry would be repeatedly buying meme companies at exactly the right time for 1000%+ gains.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/215525409805180928

>Understands basic economics
>Wizard

Bought my house in August 2011 for 151,800. It's now worth 320k.

>Is Trump an actual wizard?
wizard? I thought everyone knew he is a time traveler.
>his grandfather had copies of N. Tesla's papers

>only 30% gains

I make that in under a week easy.

it's timing the absolute bottom that's impressive. everyone understands cycles, but exact timing is rare, coming from a real estate tycoon you kind of get the impression he knows what he's talking about.

Unless those are marking end-of-quarter reports

How do you know when you're in the dip and not just a trap?

Don't be stupid user. We all know Drumpf is stupid from all the shit he says. Drooft could have never got this right on purpose, the Russians must have seen him make the tweet and hacked the housing market so KLOOTMPFT would look good to redumblicans like yourself. If KAZALOOBINGUSAZOZZLAOOPT was as good as you say CNN would have told us so

Of course. Every leaf with cash went down to Florida and Phoenix and picked up a shitty condo or house or two. Some’ve already flipped ‘em.

>FINALLY PAY OFF SCHOOL LOANS AND SAVE FOR DOWN PAYMENT
>HOUSE PRICING AT ALL TIME HIGH
Just fuck my shit up daddy trump

Because housing is necessary for an economy to grow, its the same exact thing with oil.

Those are the 2 big things that make pretty much the entire planet go round.

the 2008 subprime mortgage crisis, it was bound to collapse and was the reason it went down*

Shoulda went for a no down payment USDA loan
Most areas qualify if it's not too close to a major city

What do you think it will be one day when we run out of oil?

He's a construction tycoon so building prices are his game.

he's a SAVIOR

This will never happen, oil may one day become so fucking expensive it achieves parity with synthetic oil, but at that point the price will eventually drop.

He literally started a mortgage company before housing bubble burst in.
The guy is a colossal idiot.

"Time traveler"

how do we help boomers die off sooner? can we force the govt to subsidize motorcycles for the elderly?

>everyone knows all the exact dips of all tradeable assets

Could you explain a little further...I'm not that great at oil/stocks, etc.

True.
Bought a condo in 2011 at $93k, now it's worth $240k.

Land is the next thing that's about to surge

Nice
Remember to cash in your gains at $250k profit, as that revenue is not taxable.
Unless you're married, which maxes out at $500k for first-time home seller

irs.gov/uac/irs-issues-home-sale-exclusion-rules

Once every two years, if you have another lot in mind

>> basic economics

The fucking Federal Reserve can't even figure shit like this out

Land is for peasants. Potash is the future.

fuck that, invest in OJ and pork bellies

No. He is a stupid meany who is crappy businessman. He went bankrupt 4 times. Putin probably told him when the market would bottom out.

YEAH!

forbes.com/2009/07/24/synthetic-oil-alternatives-business-energy-mills.html

I don't feel like explaining all that much but forbes explains it very well

>basic economics
lmfao if this was basic economics you'd be a billionaire big boy

Archive shills archive.is/UbGpy

this is a multi level shitpost

I was wondering if it would draw you out

thanks senpai

meanwhile all your ancestors bought housing for 1/2 their yearly income

The lack of regulation that allowed the housing crash in 2007 havent been fixed and bank are still trading toxic house loans. Ill wait for the next crash in a few years to buy up entire towns. Thanks anyways Donald.

boomers had it so easy

Fuck off ctr

Time traveler confirmed ?

The Elites always give out little hints for anyone who is awake and aware enough to take advantage of it.

"classified"

>a man who built a vast multi-billion dollar fortune in the real estate business can accurately predict the real estate market
What a shock!

>This tweet was exactly 5 years ago...

It was early in the year last year when I floated the possibility that he can see the future and it's only gotten more plausible.

Presidents appoint Federal Reserve heads. He had direct control over Bernanke's job. It is just Keynesian policy to inflate the stock market simply because it gives them (through tax revenues) larger incomes. The entire economy passed WWI is a fraud and heavily controlled by central banking policy.

I wonder what happened in 2009...

Oh yeah, quantitative easing.
>pic

Exactly. Russia hacked it. With their superior soviet era technologeh

Bought a forclosure home in Reno in 2011 for 130,00 and with a
I put in upgrades. This house could sell for 6000,000
Ty Tesla for me come here

What is happening with our banks has nothing to do with Trump. What happened in 2007 cost the US tax payers about 13 trillion dollars total(if i remember right) and no one went to jail and nothing in the law books changed.

The policy worked. The USD only got stronger and now the Fed is raising rates and reducing its balance sheet. Hopefully Trump doesn't fuck it all up.

>The entire economy passed WWI is a fraud

Before WW1 it was much worse. Constant booms and busts

Checked

I know your a leaf but are you ok user?

It wasn't a success. A success is when a people come to understand what's in themselves and of the world. When they come to know the occult laws of the universe and the universe itself. When they can comprehend right and wrong. When they refine their people and culture. Economics has nothing to do with that, or very little. And that very little, if coming from a population that seeks to lift the shadows of hidden oppression whether religious, or financial or by another other means, is bound to deny the ability of an institution of authority to have any means of control over themselves. If you truly believe deep down that an elite cabal of gematria obsessed, bloody and murderous, pedophile ridden, jesuit, adrenochrome drinking, baby fucking, jewish, zionist, cult of nature hating, race genociding, and money grubbing people deserve to rule over you, you are mentally ill garbage and love your enslavement. You are a leaf, so I expect that you're coming from the perspective of the goyim, you are obsessed with external organized bodies where by you can expatriate your personal responsibility, you are a farm animal, I get it. But for one second realize nothing from the institution of an authority can "work". Its mere existence is a violation of the laws of nature.

>nothing happened in 2001 to cause things to change...

A Republican became president and fucked everything up. Funny how history repeats.

>Wall Street bill made by Wall Street being repealed
>Yellen getting scared

You should post an article about Glass-Steagall coming back, now that get me hard.

>trump deregulating wall street
>billionaire globalist shill board known as (((pol))) supports it

>You should post an article about Glass-Steagall coming back

GOP has Congress and WH. What's stopping them? Oh yeah that's right they serve Wall STreet.

Do you know how a pendulum works, OP?

Wait a minute...I recognize you now. I'm not doing this tonight. Later, Obamaleaf. Have fun with your folder.

>I should choose unsuccessful people because of a few decisions their organization made
You are the result of generations of failures

lol i was trying to be low key

>2017
>not knowing Trump is a time traveler

The he's the second Time Lord President

The (((fed))) knows full well what they are doing

I didn't flip mine it's good income. I bought 6 houses in Phoenix.

If the FED raised rates the economy would crash
why?
because after spending TRILLIONS of dollars spent the economy is still shit.
Thanks Obama

1.only president to not have atleast 3% GDP growth
2. majority of job created were govt and part time
3. ppl owning homes dropped
4. available income dropped
5. consumer confidence dropped
6. credit rating dropped
7. trillions added to debt
8. more borrowing from banks
9. food stamps increased
liberals really are retarded

Problem with Reagan is he cut taxes, but not spending...

LOOK at THAT ORANGE BASTARS!!!!

He sent 3 balanced budgets to Congress, all of them killed by dems at the time.

>but not spending...
because the president controls the purse strings

They also, for the most part, lived in one or two story ranch homes. The McMansion is a recent phenomenon. They don't build modest homes anymore, only rich people houses and low income housing.

Worshiping the dollar bill is worshiping Bal.

Trump is part of the same elite that have called the shots for far longer than he's been alive.

not a wizard, a time traveler

>republicans kill democrat budget plan
>government shutdown
>republicans fault

>democrats kill republican budget plan
>government shuts down
>republicans fault

This is why i hate democrats

If you can't tell that's sarcasm you're retarded.

In my region (TN) houses fully recovered and started growth in Sept of last year.

The dude I think is a literal genius and people can't handle it. When he says things they can't grasp what his mind just made his mouth say. So they think of him as a moron, when in reality. They can not make the connection and they are the morons.

I don't take him that seriously, but I do take note of everything he says.

I wanted to buy a fucking house but I just know the Jews are going to collapse the market again to spite Trump.

So now I'm stuck renting like a cuck for the next year or so, waiting. It feels dirty.

congress writes the budget, but the pres has to sign it. stop being an idiot.

......... Reagan added debt. Stop pretending he didnt.

>tfw you bought a house around the time of that tweet with maximum leverage at the lowest possible interest rate.

Money for nothing and chicks for free