Why did Nazis have the best style?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Diebitsch
youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4&t=947s
youtube.com/watch?v=kPN7SXNX5a8
youtube.com/watch?v=C0N9v6HsrOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was high design, think APPLE for the day. They had the best most technical designs. Fashion almost won, but Banking won.

they steal it from someone else..

Hugo Boss designed the uniforms.

They only manufactured em, the didn't design them. An SS officer designed the famous black uniform.

Not True.

Hugo Boss manufactured the uniforms.

Karl Diebitscn designed them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Diebitsch

dat style though...

From the guy who """""claimed"""" to be Hitler

They are going to destroy all of these things and probably execute him or send him to Israel. I hate the fucking world we live in.

too lewd for Sup Forums

They stole it from Marinebrigade Ehrhardt and, well, Germany.

they had learned the secrets of the ancient Aryans due to decades of researching Thule

that statue looks pretty dope, I'd probably grind off the symbols though if I got my hands on it.

im not kidding, replace that "ancient alien" nonsense with ancient Aryan and you have got it figured out

The Germans didn't steal from themselves. They incorporated their own culture into their movememt.

The occult side of the reich is honestly the most interesting. Hitler was not stupid and he knew it was important to construct a history that would unite his people and provide justification for their place in the natural order.

It is a shame the US was not as intelligent. We are a people without a history being fed jewish lies as a substitute.

Yeah, ok. What I'm saying is that the Nazis didn't invent any of their symbols themselves.

yes, defined propaganda art as we know it

He grasped the runes, they're ours to use.

There is no truth without aesthetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=0H5LCLljJho

I've already watched this a while ago, what is your point?

YEE

piss off cunt

shitty b8 t b h m8

Because Fascism is all about aesthetics
From furniture, to race

Pretty aesthetic. Their style was bade on the styles of the HRE and the Roman Empire.

Fallen Angels I know user. That's the truth of our world.

I know of ancient human theory, but i dunno about ancient aryan theory

Levi Strauss reported about a tribe in Mato Groso, Brazil, that put aesthetics in the top priorities of their everyday life: every object they used was decorated and using an ugly object was considered source of troubles and a violation of the harmony of life. We are all more or less this way.

We'll never have anything as aesthetic as the Nazis in our lifetimes

Levi Strauss is also a dirty kike. Who cares about some subhuman tribe?

Yes it has been discovered the oldest written language to be of the Danube valley, think Hungary proper, and that Mesopotamian and Egyptian language is directly derived from them.
It is also believed the Russian language that we know today comes from the spoken language of the Danubian Aryan race.
There are other theories that suggest they come from central Antarctica as well as versions of Atlantean theories

Because the Nazis regard aesthetics very highly. Unlike the ugly ass anglo subhumans, the Nazis didn't completely discard aesthetics in favor of practicality. In WW2 the allies especially the Americans all have a pretty shit sense of style. It has to do with their mentality, the less collective the society becomes, the shittier the sense of aesthetics is. Germany and Japan were very collective societies in WW2. Even today there are a lot of iconic fashion designers from those countries.

Completely unrelated, I do not like how beaners especially Chileans and Argentinians who tries way too hard to prove their whiteness just jacks German/Prussian military culture. To me it just shows lack of originality. The Prussian military culture took many years and struggles to develop, copying it is just cheap as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4&t=947s

they just look like average schoolgirls here in US, its the traditional dress ware that accentuates the aesthetics

EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET IN HERE NOW!!!!!

>they just look like average schoolgirls

youtube.com/watch?v=kPN7SXNX5a8
youtube.com/watch?v=C0N9v6HsrOc

American students are degenerate fucking wiggers and niggers.