Brit/pol/ - The Day Of Happenings edition

>Another happening in London, Stamford Hill on lockdown as police clash with youths "brandishing machetes", could turn into a bigger thing like in 2011
express.co.uk/news/uk/819444/police-fighting-stamford-hill-london-riot-stabbing-sword-machete-helicopter

>Happening in London, Police stationed at Regents Park Mosque allegedly tasered & arrested a guy attempting to attack worshippers exiting the mosque
twitter.com/zee_hadid/status/877337110713217025 Belgian Rail says traffic has been halted at Brussels central station with local media reporting there was a small blast at the station
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/877244154681724928

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

>DUP to Tories "Don't take us for granted"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339330

>"He's no terrorist, just a man with problems" mother of Darren Osbourne says
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/darren-osborne-everything-know-finsbury-park-mosque-suspect/

>Tommy Robinson causes extra high levels of autistic screeching from liberals
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/stirring-hatred-piers-morgan-rows-edl-leader-tommy-robinson/

>Leaks show devastating impact of planned NHS cuts in London
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/20/leak-shows-devastating-impact-of-planned-nhs-cuts-in-london

Other urls found in this thread:

news.met.police.uk/news/incident-in-regents-park-247610
youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s
twitter.com/zee_hadid/status/877337110713217025
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40351178
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40349099
youtube.com/watch?v=86d0qQH-3RE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What does the queens speech kick off?

*what time

The incident in Regents Park was a man from the Mosque waving around a shoe horn

#ControlsOnShoeHorns

Where is YKTD?

>Don't Be Like Darren Osbourne, Hand In That Horn

New met police slogan, I'm calling it now.

Good night.

Have you been living under a rock? The mad Welshman started the civil war just the other day

>Holding back tears Ms Osborne, an artist, told of her shock and outrage when she learned that brother Darren had allegedly deliberately driven at a group of Muslim worshippers returning home from prayer on Sunday night.

>allegedly deliberately

Why is the Express so fucking sensationalist?

Night lad

when do you think will be the first night london will have peace?

top kek

I haven't been here in quite some time really. What civil war about what?

When you give me a kiss :)

lewd

London shan't know peace for some time. Until a terrible reckoning has begun.

night

didn't realise bowden had used the term alt right before

Last interview with Rev. Ian Paisley, founder of DUP

youtube.com/watch?v=jXhwQ1nhl-s#t=36m19s

will anything of consequence happen at today's "day of rage" or will it be a lot of boring nothing?

Ban assault shoe horns

Just ban violence, will fix the problem.

Fuck the Muslims, I won't be happy until the national guard show up and purge them.

Stop spamming your news site

Christ lads, you don't know how thankful I am to have been born here and now. I literally cannot imagine how I would cope if I lived somewhere ungodly hot with no cooling technologies. Just imagine being in California r n

Please tell me it isn't going to be like 30 degrees today. I was made for the cold Northlands, not this Mediterranean like climate.

Do you have an air conditioner?
Literal billionaire

Just out a shower lads. Cuppa tea and a microwave chicken wrap. Also just applied a thick black face mask. Tired of these blackheads and that. Feels nice t b h looking forward to taking it off in a bit :)

>microwave chicken wrap

For breakfast? dafuq

Morning anons. Remember to drink plenty today

Am I looking at london or Afghanistan?

Londonistan.

Reminder that today is the DAY OF RAGE

>bring down the government

shit why didn't we think of that

I dont understand, some tard tried to attack muslims with a fucking shoe horn? This uprising is shit lads.

Was a muslim man coming out of the mosque

I hate this cunt so much.

Cute

>They seriously think there is an ethnic cleansing of fucking Londonistan

Don't be torn, bin that horn
When your shoes are worn, you can ditch that horn
Don't start a storm, bin that horn
Don't lie forlorn and store a horn

There is

>go to Brussels
>terror attack

Such is life in Europe

This is one of the (many) times I'm glad we're not America. He would have been shot instead of tasered and there would be a category 4 chimpout

If not Category 4, then where do you think you're at? It looks pretty bad from here in fatland.

Just woke up, can I get a quick rundown?

What? I'm talking about this one specific event. I'm not in the mood for this argument mate.

weird to think about the amount of footage of interviews in pubs with working class sounding folk going on about how they might vote tory for the first time in their lives that's been recorded over the past 1.5 - 2 years

>muslim gets hangry
>"by allah I will beat you with a shoe horn for you insolence"
>police hurry to the seen because they think a white person is commiting a hate crime
>policeman is disappointed but has a taserboner so takes him down anyway

Thanks fampai

>The Queen will arrive at Parliament in a car, rather than horse-drawn carriage
>There will be no royal procession into the House of Lords chamber and the Queen will wear "day dress" rather than robes
>Her crown will be driven to the Lords in its own car, but she will wear a hat instead
>It is the first state opening with "reduced ceremonial elements" since 1974
>This was agreed because of timing issues caused by the snap election - rehearsals clashed with Saturday's Trooping the Colour event

Definitely nothing to do with her wanting to fuck off in time to catch the first race at Ascot.

LADS
TODAY IS THE DAY

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD THE DAYS WILL GET SHORTER

THE RELIEF
THE FUCKING RELIEF

Muslim militias inside inner-cities when?

There is, but not the one they're talking about. What's confusing about that statement is that it implies they think that blacks and pakis have been in London the entire time.

She's 91 years old and must be sick of having to do this shit for every crap PM.

If someone pulled a sword-machete-helicopter on me, I would just run away.

This.

Let Liz have her fun, she deserves it.

True, she'll probably have to do it again in a few months as well.

In other news, Carol looking delightful on Breakfast.

Ohayousoro, senpais... I love this thunderstorm desu.

>twitter.com/zee_hadid/status/877337110713217025

This proves the Finsbury Park incident was fake. The first thing cops do in a real event is move people away from a crime scene. In the pic, the crowds are right on top of where the "dead" guy was supposed to be.

Shoehorns a plenty?
You'll do twenty

Holy fuck all these happenings.
>thread isn't flooded with retard kek worshippers

>tfw every thunderstorm means I might burn to death

>queen's speech
>crack down on non-violent extremism

What does this even mean?

Islam or internet censorship

>crack down on muslim beliefs
>thought crimes on twitter
You only get one guess.

>another muslim with a UK flag

pretty tiresome desu

I'm not a paki cunt

Right now m'laddo

If they censor the internet instead of dealing with muslims it's going to absolutely kick right off.

They can't be that stupid

Considering how easily Snoopers passed, I don't think people care (though they should).

>Armed police and helicopters detain man in Talbot, possibly a retaliation against the van hire company 1.5 miles away

Apparently it is the son of the owner who said "hurr, shame we don't hire tanks" or something similarly retarded in the aftermath. Not sure if he intended it as a joke or if he helped plan the attack but the police would obviously have grounds to arrest him on hate speech charges if nothing else and it is also standard practice after terrorist attacks to arrest everyone related to the perpetrator or friends known to share their views as a precaution.

>Happening in London, Police stationed at Regents Park Mosque allegedly tasered & arrested a guy attempting to attack worshippers exiting the mosque

Far right extremist planned a terrorist attack using a shoehorn. That's right, this UKIPy fucktard thought he would attack people with a shoehorn. He had probably heard somewhere that in the middle east it is considered disrespectful to hit people with shoes, but couldn't afford a pair of new shoes so settled for a shoehorn instead.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40351178

Yeah, you'd thi.........

[ REDACTED FOR HATESPEECH BY THE MINISTRY OF SOCIAL AND CULTURAL COHESION ]

Nothing will kick off, because average Joe doesn't know or care about internet censorship or snooping.

As long as they can get on facebook, twitter or instagram they don't give a fuck.

Twitter and Facebook will be the main targets

The Talbot on is new
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40349099
Four men in a jeep, at least one of them had a gun

According to the Twitter, the guy at the London Central Mosque was actually a Muslim. Presumably just some bloke who'd popped his head out for a minute to call to his mates when people got the wrong idea. So not a UKIPy fucktard.

Capitalism manifested into physical form and systematically murdered over 100 "working-class" and "poor people" by torching an apartment building? What is this world coming to...

desu, this is what i think..

I honestly think it will just be about a clamp down on shit on facebook, twitter, youtube etc There is no easy way to do this, so i suspect youtube and such will geoblock certain videos and shit posted on youtube, facebook etc.

Not sure how exactly it will play out yet.

>Implying they didn't fill the sand castle with flammables on purpose

Don't forget:
>Capitalists destroy their own property and kill their customers
The absolute state of lefty twats

>sand castle

Noice

The one which gets me is from the manifesto; threatening to punish the companies behind sites for any user-submitted content which doesn't meet government standards.
If they start getting fined because they can't personally check every single bit of content uploaded too their sites I wouldn't be surprised if they just fucked off and completely geoblocked the UK.

This. Can you imagine having to get up early and head down to parliament all pomp and ceremony to endorse fucking Theresa May?
It means that when Mohammed Jihadi Al-Kaboom kills thirty people we have to pretend it was bombing Syria wot caused it and that we may never know why it happened, but the second you call a muslim a goatfucker you're a nazi. Basically they can see the Saxon beginning to hate and are trying desperately to head it off.

Was this a nig turf war or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=86d0qQH-3RE

The Mrs was angry at Piers cutting are Tommeh off yesterday. The redpills are working. She even told me there's going to be a round 2?

Southerner here, its going to be 34 degrees today.
I have a day off work and will go for a walk in the woods to celebrate midsummer and be out of the sun.

Its just too late, lads.

Darren Osborne couldn't afford to hire a lorry, some other guy can only afford a shoehorn to attack muslims...
The white counter-terrorism campaign is having severe budgetary problems right from the off.

Hoping for live ammo used on protestors today...

Tommy Robinson is such a fucking hero. Times are changing lads. I'm feeling optimistic.

Tommy is going to upload a video where he fully answers each of Pier's questions without being interupted.

The videos are down lol

They honestly think the internet works like ceefax/teletext.

Jokes on them though as i saw some p2p torrent in web browser based youtube inspired video sharing websites and shit the otherday, not quite got my head around how the fuck they work, but they dont use a traditional server far as i understand. so im guessing they are immune to ddos attacks..

I know onion routing, and shit like freenet type protocals have existed for decades, but that kind of approach, with blockchain and torrent type tech will imo eventually become the standard. Shit, imagine showing somebody 1080p video streaming sites back in 2000. Once the speed catches up with decentralized, encrypted p2p type browsing they are fucked.

The idiots in power with this push for censorship will end up with the internet being so decentralized, they wont even be able to monitor and track shit without forensic techniques so sophisticated and expensive it just wont be worth it, never mind controling it.

wait, there is ethnic cleansing in london? sounds like a plan.

>e tried to steal ten quid from our Grandpy when he was only little. And it was our mum who called the police.

you bongs would seriously call the police on a family member if they stole some money from gramps?? wtf.