CROWN PRINCE REMOVED IN SAUDI ARABIA

King Salman has removed Crown Prince Nayef from his role and has promoted Mohammed bin Salman to the position, as well as stripping him of the Interior Ministry.

Why did he revoke Nayef's status?

Power play. After Abdullah died, Nayef and Salman were competing to succeed Salman (who's old and sick) even though Nayef was the official successor.

Well, that that was exepected by... every fucking one?

what will the mean for the future then?

So chose a new heir? Will Salman be any different than his dad?

now what? when's 9/11 3 gonna happen

More focused on diversifying the Saudi economy

What i never understand from these people...

>lose power
>still rich billionare prince
>live life in lap of luxury doing whatever i wanted, whenever and wherever

Ok sure take all this responsibility and pain in the ass muslim country from me

implying I give a fuck about sand nigger politics

A new prince has been crowned tonight.

>Mohammed bin Salman
This guy has the head of an ambitious man.

Maybe he found Nayef was backing isis and purged

Donald Trump has weighed in

"While the heir situation is a mess the heir is still totally real"

You get bored with just money after a while. It's fun to have power too.

>mfw Iran will never raze Arabia to the ground

Legacy. Nobody gives a shit about the King's brother, much less the King's nephew and so on

>salman
This immediately popped into my head

>mfw Trump could have given us the America-Iran alliance but instead backed the terrorists

Rumors are going on that he was homosexual and brought over young black teen boys to his palace every week.

And why is this important to any of us?

I don't mean to imply anything, I'm genuinely asking.

>Pakis are literally worse than regular street shitters

well the saudis are jews, so it wouldnt surprise me.

Everyone knows the saudis are playing both sides of the fence. EVERYONE. The same for most of the gulf arab states. They have no idea how pissed off its making the rest of the world though, or that the US has been playing them for a very big fall, and no one cared to help them out.

Only now in his fucking twilight years does the king see two things: The culture they have is not sustainable, and their politics arent sustainable. Trying to become a world power gets you what Russia or the EU has. A lot of ass pain, for a lot of nothing. You either have it or you dont. Even China at it's best is just a regional power, and an economic world power that is coming into its first real run of asspain.

A lot of people sneer at that picture of trump and company holding the globe, but look who looks concerned as fuck, and who seems pretty comfy.

too tired to do any good picture, but clearly, I hit it right.

>Mohammed bin Salman

the boyfucker Soros has on a leash? hilarious!