SAUDI ARABIA HAPPENING

CROWN PRINCE OF SAUDI ARABIA JUST LOST THEIR TITLES AND JOB IN THE MINISTRY OF THE INTERIOR

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Nayef
youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w
twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/877376632402485248
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a happening who the fuck cares

this is HARAAAAMM

SANDKING, SANDKING DO NOT MINISTER.

You god damn fuckin idiot

source?

Someone from Saudi Barbaria explain.

kek

There's going to be some crazy shit going down in that region when the time to choose a successor comes.
All of these rich disgruntled princes are going to hire a private army, give them the new gear they've bought from America and fight it out with other contenders for the crown.
It's going to be like Metal Gear in real life. Private armies hired from all over the planet, funded by rich Arabs, killing each other.

Saudi state news feed

Does this mean the astronaut prince moves up into that slot?

Kings got like 500 heirs.

twitter confirms, Bloomberg
>Saudi Arabia's king names his son Mohammed bin Salman as new Crown Prince

HOLY FUCK BIN SALMAN IS TAKING POWER

The guy who took his place was much more aggressive in Yemen and against Qatar. It means that a confrontation with Iran is more likely.

the kid is taking over

Thats the idea silly

this

man that sounds like the good old days

so why is this a big deal? need a quick breakdown

You had me at king salmon.
>what?! I had a light dinner.

it's completely inconsequential

isn't that great?

>Just takes away his title like the West would

That's fucking boring, i thought the Arabs would behead him on live TV or something

>Muhamed Been Naive
I wonder what he did?

This is actually fucking huge news. Way bigger than some Republican winning in Congress

The new Crown Prince is 30 fucking years old. That means he could potentially rule the country for 60 years. Most Saudi kings only rule for max 10 years

The world will be a better place when Saudi Arabia gets nuked.

this is important, they just replaced an ineffectual prince, with one that is very pro war against Iran.

super muslim war soon, boys. their worldwide numbers are going below 1 billion by 2020.

>Zaid (((Benjamin)))

Next in line bitches

>It's going to be like Metal Gear in real life
I fucking wish. Saudi Arabia needs a good death match.

Damn, he's tall or Maddog is short.

He's a big guy

I only dabbled in MG for the NES. One day I'll have to play this franchise.

Tis treason then?

The brink of a Saudi Royal Civil War could be upon us.

MSM was reporting that Trump was slighted when meeting with him. Turns out he is now the King.

He's royal blood. That is not something you just spill unless it's treason. Even then he would probably be sentenced to suicide to preserve his honor.

is this Qatars doing?
This. Shits about to go down, and the eternal Yank is selling all sides state of the art weapons.

It's also in the realm of reality.
Do you think that these princes who get cucked from the seat of power, are going to take it up the ass with all smiles?
Not to mention if there's potential that some guy rises to power, who they have bad blood with or they have widely different interests in mind regarding their allies, that's a massive risk for a lot of people and can endanger the future of many powerful people.
These princes are all extremely wealthy, there's plenty of military hardware to go around in the Saudis and without a doubt, we're going to see things happen when the time for the power to transition dawns closer.

FUND IT

stripped titties you say?

Sounds like the most recent Hunter X Hunter chapters, except with sandniggers and real life. It's even better.

Sounds like habbening quiddlespeak to me. Why didn't this happen the last times the king died?

Uh no

The succession will literally be, "ok crown prince, you're king now"

People have been removed from the succession line many times in the past

Is he going to crash his plane into the moon?

bumping major happening thread.

I'm dumb as fuck and I don't know what any of this means.

If you wiiiiieeeeeeellll.... please roleplay the scenario that will follow following this so I may get s better idea of what it all means.

FUCKING BASED!

Wikipedia
] On June 21st, 2017, he was deposed as Saudi Arabia's crown prince and replaced by Prince Muhammed bin Salman as the new crown prince.
damn they are fast

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_bin_Nayef

>MSM was reporting

The real question is who is our underdog, our champion? /Ourguy/ if you will?

This is planned to destabilize the region more and cause oil to skyrocket.

SANDKING, SANDKING, DO NOT HABIB. SCHWARMA AS FOLLOWS. ALLAH DAMASCUS ZULU KALASHNIKOV THREE NINER HARAM

hab an upboat

>Someone from Saudi Barbaria explain.
Person who was supposed to be the next king was fired, 30 year old guy who invaded yemen will be king now, provided there's no civil war.

think about it. when you hear about a happening you run here to Sup Forums.

they run to wikipedia.

Is the Prince that got sacked the same one that talked shit to Trump before the election?

Donald Trump has weighed in on Twitter

"While the heir situation is a mess the heir is still totally real"

Letting the sandkikes duke it out and settle the balance of power in the region works to our advantage in several ways. Trump went there and told them to shit or get off the pot - he wasn't going to be the one to tell them how to handle their business.

U U U U
U
U
U

nah he's tall

Salman has obviously been moving his son into position since the previous king died. It's not really a happening.

Will Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud (King Salman's son and new crown prince) become the first saudi king to not be the son of the first saudi king?

you mean, this?

Just like we did last time...

King is fairly old, getting on in years

His heir is his brother. He's a nice guy, served well as Internal Security head, but he's been a little sick in the last few years

His 2nd in line is his son, the Defense Minister, very popular guy with the people, very young and ambitious who wants to diversify Saudi's economy

King decides that he'll let his son take the crown when he dies

It's actually pretty good news, while the King is a reformer, his son is even more of one who wants to phase out the religious police ASAP

Jews jewing jews.

Unless they go all War of the Roses over the succession.

Here's a basic gestalt the last time Salman did it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w

>and cause oil to skyrocket
The US seems to want the opposite of that though.

SANDKING, SANDKING, DO NOT ANSAR. MECCA, MEDINA, MOHAMMAD, MOHAMMAD MOHAMMAD, MOHAMMAD MOHAMMAD, MOHAMMAD, JIHAD, MEDINA, MECCA, MOHAMMAD, MOHAMMAD.

TIME: JIHAD. AUTHENTICATION: KILL THE INFIDELS.

Naif must've done something to royally piss the King off. Pun not intended.

IF THERE ARE ANY SAUDIS HERE WE NEED YOUR HELP ASAP!

Which wont happen you larper

Dam, that dudes tall as hell

I kinda want him to be my monarch now - seems like he'd keep everything safe

just.

originål

That is going to spin some heads.
By naming his some he has broken the line of succession. It's normally supposed to be the brother of the king gets the crown.

*INCOMING SUCCESSION WAR!!*

500 million Muslims dying is like a drop in the bucket. They'll just repopulate by the next morning.

No, it's not like they took Nayef by the throat and exiled him from KSA

They literally just sat him down, told him he's done great things for the Kingdom, but the King wants someone else to be his heir. Most deposed Crown Princes are still lingering around the palace.

Here's Ivanka with one of the losers

Game of thrones shit to shuffle heirs around more loyal to the current king of sand.

This is a few corporate sponsorships away from being full AnCap.

YANG LOOK OUT FOR COMMODORE FORK!

Fucking move to Dearborn then, convert to Shia and start going to لمركز الإسلامي في اميركا.

It's actually a really beautiful Mosque, most members are Lebanese and pretty cool.

Wow, they pick the gayest prince for King?

Very revealing

who is that?

she looks so uncomfortable lol

Was this prince the same one twitter fighting with Trump?

There's no win or you die shit like in Game of Thrones here. Every princeling who gets angry will just cool off in their Maldives villa deflowering a succession of underage whores with the occasional jaunt to Beverly Hills with their wives to buy Ferraris and Rolexes.

No, that one isn't even a contender. There are thousands of Saudi princes.

This thread

twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status/877376632402485248

that was a mongrel whose mother was a Azerbajini whore. He's a nobody in KSA

This, they will go ass wild.

Also there's this thing the Muslims have, that being descended from Muhammed makes you super important, and there are a huge number of people who can claim this including the Queen of England.

Anything goes over there, borders could be redrawn, the Shia could attack and try to take Mecca since they've been treated poorly for the last few haaj, etc.

>eternal Yank
cries the eternal Aussiecuck

Kek

Didn't they legalise women to study and shit without a male accompanying them? Is this related?

I'm actually VERY happy about this. I wanted him to be King. instead of the "DOPEY PRINCE"