/Dixie/ thread boys!

/Dixie/ thread boys!

Seccession when, brothers? How do we remove the ETERNAL YANKEE from our states?

Northern Florida reporting in! Death to the ((jew))nited states!

Other urls found in this thread:

infoplease.com/us/comprehensive-census-data-state/demographic-statistics-79
gallup.com/poll/181601/frequent-church-attendance-highest-utah-lowest-vermont.aspx
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_in_the_American_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

Displaced Cajun boy reporting.

happy that carpetbagging faggot ossoff lost

what's texas doing in that pic, they would be their own republic per sam houston's wishes

Texas here. We don't need leeches sucking off from our presoperous economy. We aren't part of the deep south.

texas is not dixie, nigger.

I made this for you texans

expect more state flag pepes in the future

Seccession in Florida will start in the inland northern counties. We establish camps inawoods while we rally for seccession and assume te.porary or standing control of government buildings until we win over the police and local guard.

Our armed guard will be at every demonstartion to protect and flex muscle.

Hail Texas, OP here. I hope you fellas to best of luck even if you do go your own way. You will have my fullest support and help in combat when it comes.

West coast of Florida reporting in. Thank god its summer and all the northerners have fled the state

better say it in spanish so most of them understand you

Get to your fight then, boys! How are you going to remove Texas from the Union? Let's get the ball rolling

Can't wait for the northerners to get in here so I can watch you 2 cucks fight once again

4 u

You do not speak for the Republic of Texas

Why's Texas there and where's Kentucky

I figure we will cut Florida in half initially at least. Grab everything north of Orlando and East of Pensacola.

ayyy

ayy Southwest Louisiana here, hope your ready to get wet mother fucker.

Don't live down there anymore, sweating it out in Oklahoma now.

Carolinian on vacation reporting in

Eternal Brit reporting.

Sorry we didn't help. I'll come fight if you succeed with you. We nearly did - we should have. Fucking Yankees are a huge part of all the problems we face. (Oy vey!)

The Jew shills of the ETERNAL YANKEE can't argue against the southern cause without shooting themselves in the foot.

The feds are evil. Always have been. Always will be.

Secession is a meme. It is not economically viable. How would the confederate states pay for everything? Woth US currency? If they made a new currency what would it be backed by?

Just take advantage of the Texas Nationalist Movement. When I'm older, I'm going to give tons of money to them so the group can gather more influence.

Also, for the fedora Texan cuck, you can leave the state when we secede, and you don't have to stay here as Texas is a Christian state (he always complains about the TNM wanting to establish about theocracy).

It's comin', boys.

You are ok Florida, not as good as Texas, but still ok. You launch em and we command them. I must admit Cubans and Puerto Ricans are better than Mexicans in most cases. You dont do bad for a state that looks like a limp dick.

JUST

Then where are the Texas threads, asshole? Accept the help and support from your brothers or perish from the Fed.

Tennessee reporting in. Was about to play some Ultimate General: Civil War.

Texas was in the Confederacy despite Sam Houston begging Texas to stay in the union.

texas is only 75% christian dude, younger generation is pretty secular

>South Seccedes
>can longer afford their fed-funded food stamps
>starve
>I get to kill starving rebs
t. [spoiler]Sherman[/spoiler]

Southern conservative reporting in, and guess what? I'm anti-Confederacy.

You all just would have been importing more niggers, who would have been freed eventually. The Union/northerners were at least talking about repatriating them to other countries in the Caribbean and Africa.

I would be completely in favor of dissolving the union so we could create a white ethno-state in southern/middle America, but the Confederacy was the fly in the ointment, and ruined the whole secession conversation by making it about slavery.

Nigga how do you die from a storm lol like swim lmao like float nigga hahahah

>not including Oklahoma
>not including Kentucky
>not including Missouri

Acadian reporting in.

no shit
we would have been british clay and eventually a quiet little dominion on the pacific, now look where D.C. got us

Why is texas included in dixieland?

How am I supposed to take you seriously?

black folk made the south a better place, you'd be throwing half our culture away

Oh look, the " how will you pay for streetlights then huh?!! " argument. Fuck off and go suck for federalist jew dollar dick.

If you don't think we could survive economically on our own with our own currency with the size of our nation, then you are a government brainlocked dumbass.

The yank should be panhandling with a kippah

0/10 until fixed

/Cascadia/?

In the last thread someone made a good point about the reason you didn't hear Lincoln discussing sending them back was because it was so costly and the colonies in Panama and Liberia were already failing. At least under Confederate rule they would've been slaves until they pushed for laws to handle slaves like how Russia handled the serfs.

it was never about slavery it was about the rich not investing in the south and the north industrializing not the south causing a class divide. which inturn made to different ways of living causing Dixie culture

What a shame, millions of niggers who dont work anyway starve to dwath or flee north. What. An. Absolute. Disaster.

This.

This

See Holy fuck Texas calm down you were with us in the Confederacy whether you like it or not so you're added to the thread.

rather you not use that word when talking about southern blacks, they are our brothers and countrymen

Seccession and the forceful removal of the Federal Government jew puppets is our only viable chance at survival and saving North America from the ETERNAL YANKEE scum and their devils dollar.

nah dude texas is very culturally different from the south, they wouldn't be a good fit. plus they are big enough to be their own state, have their own power grid, and greg abbott would be a good president, so i figure he'd be the first president of texas, hopefully with a hispanic vice president so the hispanics get rightful representation.

Thank you for proving my point, Texas is a Christian state, and that's what keep us red.

Tampa Bay Area checking in!

I agree and I disagree. I agree that African americans share an immense part of our culture.

I disagree that they are all worthy of living the way thwy are now as they would under Confederate Law.

Eye for an eye. Each must work for their own and their community.

>dude
>dude
>dude

Chyt famalam. I aint made da map. If you can find better maps and memes post then up! I need more ammo.

Cultural differences or not you were still in the Confederacy so Texas is always added to southern brotherhood maps. Not that I'm against the Republic of Texas by any means. I believe a modern CSA and Republic of Texas could be good friends. Hell let the Mormons of Utah revive Deseret even.

not really, black christians don't vote red and they go to church a lot more then whites

yeah they'd have to work, but we'd still have some sort of social support. south was always for that until goldwater really.

I apologize. You are correct, my brother .

Were you apart of the CLA years ago?

all that red

Are the red in the flags all representing blood?

Easy now, brothers. Texas is a Confederate state. The hard truth is that it may very well go her own way from us. But again, this is something we should support and welcome with open arms. Any dag against the fed is a jab in our favor

cheers from texas boys

infoplease.com/us/comprehensive-census-data-state/demographic-statistics-79

So 11% of the blacks in Texas are somehow representative of the 75% of Christians in the state? Nice try.

gallup.com/poll/181601/frequent-church-attendance-highest-utah-lowest-vermont.aspx

States with increased religiosity seem to be heavily correlated with right-wing politics. Nice to know that you have no idea what you are talking about.

More retarded economically illiterate garbage without any real answers to real problems. We would still be the United States bottom bitch and a slave to the petrodollar if we did secede.

"Hurr durr lets secede life will surely be better afterwards, oh no why is our economy so shit?"

VA reporting in

well i guess you could include latinos, they aren't majority red but they are pretty cool people. i'd like to see all of texas become latino one day, like mcallen for instance. really nice place, lot better than austin that's for sure.

Texas isn't southern.

I misunderstood your reply. In regards to Christians as a whole (excluding racial demographics) are right-wing on average, although there are obviously exclusions.

in addition, religiousity by race or ethnicity seems to influence political views too, as there is an obvious trend with political views between the same racial/ethnic groups that are religious versus irreligious (look up data for religious Hispanics, asians, etc. vs irreligious Hispanics, asians, etc.)

lol wut? what is that?

Christian American-Koreans are a great example of what I stated in

It's a package deal. There were a tiny percentage of blacks who were brilliant and made incredible music. That doesn't change the fact that 70% of them are intolerable, and that every neighborhood they gain the majority in becomes the most depressing, filthy sight you'd ever seen. It's a sad situation, and slavery should have never happened. We whites should just have employed fellow whites, and not got involved in the Jewish/Arab slave trade, but we did, and we're suffering for it now.

Oh yeah, how did serfdom work long-term for Russia? How can you not see what I see? The Confederacy was predicated on the maintenance of an unsustainable economic system, that leaves "negative consequences" when it's done away with, the negative consequences of which would have been massively expanded had the unsustainable economic system been expanded as the Confederacy planned on doing.

The Confederacy would have just ended up as a pariah state like South Africa, slowly beaten down with sanctions and international alienation and scorn until it gave in.

you are right that christian whites are more right wing than atheist whites, usually a lot more. but religion only has a small impact on minority populations, most vote blue as it is.

well latinos are pretty mixed i'd say a good quarter or third are good conservatives, i think a lot voted for greg abbott, he'd be a good president of texas btw, very conservative guy. i'd vote for him if i was texan, and probably ted cruz as the VP so latinos get represented

As soon as you get rid of all those niggers you willfully imported into your homeland?

Blacks vote blue because they've been made to believe it's the party that has their best interests at heart. Notice the news didn't want blacks hearing what Ben Carson had to say about what LBJ said.

kys austin

a better use of time would be to get the state of Jefferson to separate from California, taking more seats/votes away from the mexican/commie scum in california.

>dixieland thread
>op includes Texas
>mfw

Learn your history, cowards and traitors not allowed in dixieland. Go back to mexico if you can't deal with it.

>Says dude once
>Warrants this much autism

Take your meds, Chris.

i wouldn't say that. plenty of decent black cities in the south, rural areas are too. i mean i guess they are a bit more ethnocentric than blacks in other places, but they almost have to be you know? we certainly are.

yeah, i kind of understand why they vote dem though. FDR really started that when he got social security for blacks, it really helped with their income and i think bought a lot of their loyalty.

thing is, a lot of poor blacks are gonna need financial help when we secede, so i think we have to find a just way of doing it without hurting the taxpayers too much. i hope the churches help out a lot with this.

Fuck off you rednecks, don't associate the Republic of Texas with you inbred mongrels. We'll be our own damn country, and richer than the rest of you.

I was talking about how Tsar Alexander II handled the ending of serfdom. It was handled far better than how ending slavery was handled here. The Confederacy would've adapted and likely have copied Russia as time went on as the south begins to industrialize. Now I'm sure Jim Crow laws would've still existed to keep segregation in place but that's an entirely different topic.

Texas was in the Confederacy. You should learn some history.

We're still southern. Each of the southern states have quirks and while we may be a bit more different than the rest we are still southern. Texas was won by the sons of the south and those same sons came back to help fight the union. We're southern.

I think the Texans might be a little too drunk tonight. They seem to have forgotten which side of the civil war they joined.

How will y'all Duke boys solve the nigger problem?

It's just our niggers bitching.

you guys were in the confederacy though against sam houston's wishes. i think to honor their founder they should be independent.

plus texas is very southwestern culturally, it would make more sense for them to be on their own. not really much southern about cities like austin, new braunfels, el paso or brownsville.

The Confederacy, you fucking retard.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_in_the_American_Civil_War

Kek'd so hard.

how can you be so fucking dumb? we were in the confederates. at this point it has got to be bait.

>new braunfels

New Braunfels is a German settlement, bucko. The whitest Texans around.

I'm just poking fun. I love Texas. Some of my ancestors were born and raised in Texas although some of them did decide to return to Tennessee to be buried with their ancestors. In fact one of my kin went with Crockett to the Alamo. I admire the Texas spirit and pray for a day the Republic of Texas can a reality.

Sup breh NOLAfag represent. How's that tropical storm?

i just picked it because it is a german city, lot of those in central texas. good BBQ, those germans knew how to smoke the meat lol.

but not a lot of germanic culture in the south, we are english and scots irish for the most part.

>Hurr I was just pretending to be retarded

McFucking kill yourself