?? Australia has Air Strike in Syria?

I confus

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/daily-news/2015/08/13/australia-considers-launching-airstrikes-into-syria.html
news.com.au/national/australian-jets-drop-first-bombs-on-islamic-state-targets-in-syria/news-story/5e5bd0e73b5153bdc98dade485793f1f
ibtimes.com/australia-begins-airstrikes-against-isis-syria-2099050
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34265118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what a pussy country actually believing russia

lol australia is just shitposting IRL

Nice to know the allies will pussy out when there's actual risk to them getting shot down. Speaks worlds.

Aussies always were pussies

It costs nothing to suspend doing something you weren't doing anyway, and it lets you get attention and signal. Second post was correct, Aussies are just IRL shitposting with that statement.

inb4 some aussie comes in with a list of strikes carried out by Australians.

yeah based ozzies blew the fuck out of assadpede forces a few months ago killed like 35 of em

Yeah because there is so much risk to US forces, besides 'moderate rebels'.

Fuck off, our men are not dying to protect your muhajadine flavour of the year

We have worst airforce

>It will be completely new news if we have been bombing inside Syria

fake news

target isis, kill syria soldier >_

military.com/daily-news/2015/08/13/australia-considers-launching-airstrikes-into-syria.html
news.com.au/national/australian-jets-drop-first-bombs-on-islamic-state-targets-in-syria/news-story/5e5bd0e73b5153bdc98dade485793f1f
ibtimes.com/australia-begins-airstrikes-against-isis-syria-2099050
bbc.com/news/world-australia-34265118

when are you gonna give us our F35 JSF's you owe us america?

I thought you 'roos werent pussies?

We bombed the FSA "by accident" back in Sep. We're not the Russians most favourite people.

Not sure why we didn't just suspend air strikes west of the Euphrates. We can keep bombing Raqqa because it's east of the Euphrates.

'ISIS Airstrikes'
>implying

>Yeah because there is so much risk to US forces, besides 'moderate rebels'.

So why didn't australia leave before russia showed up? Why only now that planes are starting to drop? My point stands all the stronger.

Assad is a monster and must be stopped.

Also this Russian threat is just that aircraft will be 'tracked' as targets by AA, not necessarily shot down if they don't pose a threat to Russian aircraft.

I bet any of us could still shoot down Syrian aircraft over like Aleppo and not be fired on by Russian AA.

Pretty sure this whole thing is just theatrics.

They even changed the laws regarding the designation of enemy combatants so our officers can kill CIA issue Toyota Hilux's without going to jail.

When you are all in for the ride as long as you ass is safe.

Smart move. Fuck the moderate beheaded.

* beheaders