Other urls found in this thread:

ttb.gov/spirits/home-distilling.shtml
discordapp.com/channels/320672057245433857/320672057245433857
youtube.com/user/MIgardener/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> selects anarchist flag
> Gives syndicalist flag
> I wanna die.

How much vodka can I make with 100lb of potatoe?

i don't make Vodka, unfortunately, I can help u.

Legally, without going through extensive hoops and paying taxes, precisely zero liters
ttb.gov/spirits/home-distilling.shtml

>While individuals of legal drinking age may produce wine or beer at home for personal or family use, Federal law strictly prohibits individuals from producing distilled spirits at home (see 26 United States Code (U.S.C.) 5042(a)(2) and 5053(e)). Producing distilled spirits at any place other than a TTB-qualified distilled spirits plant can expose you to Federal charges for serious offenses...

When you remove the bottom board does all the dirt in the box spill out?

its an ancom discord fuck these guys.
discordapp.com/channels/320672057245433857/320672057245433857

>100 pounds of potatoes
Wow you saved like ~$30

I don't mind this actually

clearly, you're not supposed to just grow potatoes
it all adds up

These always seem like they were made by someone who has never tried it or anything close to it desu.

That only applies to selling it.
You can make it and give it as gifts no problem.

It's cheaper and easier if you use stacked up old tires instead of wood.

thanks.

cant take piece off to harvest doe

> 100lbs of potatoes
that's last me what, two weeks?

Read in a thread earlier that these boxes/tower don't work unless you have a certain type of potato and a climate to go with it, easier to just plant them in a traditional bed.

Because they are. At the bottom you have sources, people usually operate on sources making those infographics, not their own experiences.

Interestingly enough, just yesterday I was looking into how to grow my own food in case of shit hitting the fan. I found this guy's youtube channel where he teaches you how to grow fruit and veg organically.

youtube.com/user/MIgardener/videos

Based upon a 2000 calorie diet and with a pound of potatoes containing ~347 calories. If you ate only potatoes 100lbs of potatoes would last you approximately 17 days.

YEAH SMASH THE STATE BY BUYING WOOD AND SAWS AND EQUIPMENT AND NAILS TO BUILD MY POTATO FARM AND YEAH GOTTA BUY POTATOES ALSO SHIT YEAH NIGGA
GOTTA GET THAT DIRT TOOOO BOI YEAH.

You fags are the worst.
Just go to /diy/ and ask how to create a contraption to chop your asshole off.

smashing the state By Not participating in the statist market but the grey market tard.
> Doesn't bother to look up agorism.

>YEAH SMASH THE STATE BY BUYING WOOD AND SAWS AND EQUIPMENT AND NAILS TO BUILD MY POTATO FARM AND YEAH GOTTA BUY POTATOES ALSO SHIT YEAH NIGGA
Most of this stuff can be had or found being thrown away at any local construction site. You can also utilize wooden skids also.

In addition, the article says "4" square feet. It is more like 8 cubic feet. I won't get into what the differences are.

Just make sure you know what you're doing. Shit could explode if not careful.

also Building something without permits as well as creating Moonshine are participating in the counter economy cuck.

If you look this up it is too good to be true. There's two different categories of potatoes, one will not grow fast enough in that setup, and there is no good way to distinguish the categories as seeds.
I was sad reading that, I totally wanted a potatofield in a box.

I'm sick of all these "lel dow with da system, grow your own food, self-sustainment is the way to go!" Yeah it sounds nice and all and even though I like gardening myself spending 3 months growing something that will probably feed me for like a week in my tiny excuse of a yard doesn't sound too sustainable.

You need a lot of land and resources to actually farm shit and most of us don't have that. So yeah good luck with your "organic" tiny tomatoes that took 5 months out of your life, I'll stick to buying a kilogram of those at the store that are safer, larger and tastier.

That's Not what agorism is look it up its simply participating in the counter-economy you can buy stuff just as long as it's not supported By the state.

bump

>I was sad reading that, I totally wanted a potatofield in a box.
Don't be sad, I drew you a happy potato :)

Hope everything works out for you and you realize your potato dream in some alternative way!

Why would you want to smash the state? Don't you know that with all its evils, the state is necessary for the survival of the nation?

>b-but muh anarchy
Good goy

*a Nation.

NICE