NORTH KOREA MUST PAY. I DEMAND BOMBS BE DROPPED ON THEM RIGHT NOW

>NORTH KOREA MUST PAY. I DEMAND BOMBS BE DROPPED ON THEM RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV4Q-RSQCq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't even put him in a stretcher or wheelchair

what did they mean by this?

who are you quoting

Cool story.

Quick rundown?

tl;dr subrural retard btfo by based kim

or: man spends 1 year in north korean health care, dies in a single week of U.S. healthcare

take your pic

>gay jew journalist dies because he stole state property

they did us a favor.

tough shits CIA kill him

>Ohio

He was a rural and suburban retard.

THEME KOREAN EDITION

youtube.com/watch?v=qV4Q-RSQCq0

what is on that redshirt guy's head? Another head? what the fuck?

I am unironically in favor of military action against DPRK at this point. Their whole country is a meme that we've let go stale for the past 70 years, and the Korean people deserve to be united.

shits.

he look like some Igor creature they experiment on

for real it's like he's wearing 2 extra scalps lmao

i just want them to kill that fat faggot running the black, kim is an ass and deserves to be roasted over a nice texas fire pit

This is a lazy video that doesn't deserve 100k views

Killing him won't solve the problem though. We have to remove ALL of the party leadership and install a provisional government to oversee the modernization/unification process

>goes to North Korea cause why not
>gets fucked beyond repair
>dies

imagine my surprise

the country is like 22million brainwashed civilians though, they don't deserve any war put on them

What's the solution then?

Unfortunately, reunification would at this point be disastrous and end up with a flood of immigration to the south for access to jobs, food, and better infrastructure if they were to be suddenly reunited, and South Koreans are heavily distrustful and suspicious of North Koreans, and would continue to be even if the North Korean state was dismantled. The majority of the people who genuinely want reunification is also dwindling because it's now almost exclusively the generations born after the Korean War ended and no longer remember a united Korea in the first place.

anyone think that the parents denied an autopsy because it'd prove he attempted/committed suicide?

i don't know, but it's basically a hostage situation over there; very delicate tactics are needed

This whole story raises alarms with me. I have seen the press coverage and the Tucker interview with his dad, but it seems so fishy. I feel like this whole thing has been faked to prepare the American psyche for a military action in North Korea.

Nork war waifus now!

american lifes are worthless
so no

you wont do anything remember when a bunch of North Koreans killed two of your troops with axes and you did nothing cut the bravado burger

god you such a big shill faker

> Visits a dictatorship with strict and senseless laws
> Was probably told not to do or touch anything due to these laws
> Tears down public property and gets caught

Play Kim's games win Kim's prizes.

He should not have messed with Glorious Leader!

So keep them divided but spend maybe 30 years modernizing the North, and slowly acclimate them via strict migration policies. Maybe incentivize South Koreans to bring western business and culture up North, hell even pay them to live there

>idiot kid decides to go to one of the most dangerous and oppressed nations in the world
>knows the government has a no tolerance policy
>tries to steal shit
>dies
did he deserve it? no
is this remotely surprising? no

So clarify your thoughts on the situation

Kek I member that. Also warmbier was fucking CIA. No one else just goes to NK.

Connect us to their people.

thats the most plausible explanation ive heard, somethings up here

also entirely possible dprk supplied the rope/pills

Don't forget:
Nork health care: Free and keeps him alive for 1 year
US health "care": Dies in a week. $10m bill + tip, harvests son's organs without consent then sells them for 500k profit a pop with none going back to family

well they do let some people in i believe and show them fake shit but yeah warmbier probably CIA and NK skull fucked him to get the secrets out of him

yeah but stealing a government poster in the US doesnt get you 15 years hard labor you stupid nigger

Internet access, yes! That would be a key component in the acclimation process. If we had western leadership in charge of their telecoms we wouldn't even need a deliberate, forced campaign to culturally assimilate them with the South. Just let them loose on their computers and wait

airdrop iphones from space my dude

>criminals should be allowed to break laws I don't agree with
t. Dindu Nuffin

>they're brainwashed for defending their country against foreign invasion

People like us would be the only ones who can make headway with them because we can meet them halfway.

We like oddballs that our state hates.

Well maybe it should

>>/ptg/
>>/reddit/

Just because they say he stole a poster doesn't mean he did.

depends if the poster was classified material making the government look bad

t. wikileaks

And that's why niggers think it's okay to steal whatever they want to have.

that's actually not a bad idea.

This is not a bad thing.

I could probably take 6 or 7 unarmed DPRK soldiers. To put that in perspective, that's like 10-12 kindergartners.

Fuck off Borg. What you want to do is wrong.

The only way you can turn an intensely brainwashed population is giving them self-evident experience with the parties they've been trained to hate.

This is a difficult thing to do with the NK population though, because they do not have access to said experience (nor will they ever).

Just gonna filter all non-geographic flags from now on I think

Fucking hell the amount of retardation in this thread is unreal. Every day all I hear from Sup Forums is fake news this fake news that, msm bullshit lying cunts. Then here we are in this thread and everyone believes a story from NK propaganda minstry without question that he stole a poster. No wonder politicians and governments fuck people over, because it is easy. As this thread so finely proves.

>le things only le oldfags would le know (that actually don't exist)
Didn't you get the memo? Your kind isn't welcomed here.

Some kind of North Korean Sup Forums accessible on specially made devices that we airdrop via B-2 a la that "raid" we did on pyongyang a few years back. Might work

Nobody cares if he did or didn't.

He never should've been there.

I don't have anymore sympathy for him than I do for en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Naivety is a mind killer

>Leaf defending an oppressive communist regime with no regard for the value of human life and dignity

Color me not surprised

It was worst yesterday around this time.

The evidence is a shadow pulling something off the wall. Could be anyone. Or Warmbier while they were making him memorize his confession. Which was full of grammatical mistakes no American would make.

No he shouldn't have been there but why was he? I don't for one minute buy the bullshit poster story. More like he was a spy a got caught.

Fake story or not, I welcome this cassus belli as an opportunity to end one of the longest running state-sponsored affronts to our natural rights in human history

>upload an unedited clip from a show with a funny title on my channel
>1.2m views

>American in favor of move Jew wars in countries he has no say in

Of course.

meant to reply to

I support this. It will be fun to watch.

Yeah he just took the chopper scene from Apocalypse Now and added Fortunate Son to it. Thankfully it doesn't appear to be monetized

what'd you expect?
This is coming from a board that thinks they'd survive a race war, a nuclear world war, or a crusade against Islam, but never leave their rooms.

Yes and this story of a poor innocent student will be milked for all it is worth to get the American people onside for whatever is in the pipeline. Stirring up the publics emotions just like that photo of the dead kid on the beach in Greece. People are easily fooled and influenced.

while i couldn't care much for whether or not his guy was a shithead, the fact these FAGGOTS took one of our citizens and retarded him up and sent back a breathing corpse pisses me off.
these fuckers need to be fed to pigs

What's your point?

I'm against North Korea, but I'm also against retarded cunts like this kid who thought he was above the law in such a state

What's your point?

Could the next president of the USA be a race mixer?

Yeah maybe I expect too much. Should really lower my expectations when I'm on Sup Forums

Same. I don't deny that he's a retard, but this story is a great reminder to our public of what an abomination the DPRK is

this is just fucking tragic
imagine if the died a virgin
Trump better do something

They fucked him up so he won't talk about how they fucked him up

My point is that North Korea should be ended ASAP and the United States is the only country with the military capacity and geopolitical reason to do so.

And what about all those democrat voting illegals in your country? Seems rather hypocritical of you to want to kick them all out due to voting tendencies, yet in the same gesture, get into the minds of another country, who just wants to be left alone, to force a regime change.
I thought hard line Nationalism was a good thing, is that not what you want for your country? Why would you try to take it away from others?

My point is that whenever something is going to have to be done about NK lots of people will have to die To get those people to be wiling to die you have to brainwash them. This is part of that brainwashing.

It's refreshing that they exist though
They're clearly not property of the west in any way

They're staunch anti-globalists

>Americans are one person

or just not have any

USA has detected new activity at their nuke sites, so expect a 6th test to occur soon. Trump won't do anything cause he's just a much a pussy as Obama in this regard, sadly.

True, that sounds better.

NK and SK are in a Mexican standoff. Any attempt to attack NK preemptively would result in SK getting annihilated.
I thought you were implying that you cared about human life here. But I in reality you're just another hypocritical Jew trying to start unnecessary wars.

>avoidance of debate
Is not a fucking argument.

OTTO WARMBIER WAS A SPY

HIS DEATH WAS FAKED

how convenient it is that the guy is "braindead" as soon as he returns, so nobody can ask him any questions, and then he "dies" like a day later.

it's so obviously a cover up for a spy exchange.

I think there's a way to cut the head off the snake an leave most of the civilian population alive. It might involve fomenting a civil war to start with but with US support for the right side I think it can end relatively cleanly

They killed a jew. He broke their rules. What's the problem?

Arrogant kike goes to foreign country. Arrogant kike disregards their rules and customs. Sound familiar? Arrogant kike faces consequences for once. What's the issue here?

>It's refreshing that a repressive communist government still exists that sends political prisoners to die in work camps

This. Missles aren't the problem if you attack them its the thousands and thousand of artillery pieces they have pointed at SK that are the worry. Geography and population density make this a tricky situation.

You should probably spend more time here before posting