Post YFW when Sup Forums is silent about a nonviolent gun owner being murdered by a pig because Reddit fags have raided...

Post YFW when Sup Forums is silent about a nonviolent gun owner being murdered by a pig because Reddit fags have raided this board and turned it into a cancerous "muh blue lives" shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcwTnQP2kDU
youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nigger
>nonviolent
lol welcome to nu-Sup Forums people

>supports road pirates
>isn't (((nu))) Sup Forums

Pick one

fuck off retard only liberals and niggers use the term "pig"

go back home.

I'm white. I have nothing to worry about.

>tfw I hate niggers and pigs

it's a win win situation

Spotted the donut eater. Shouldn't you be beating your wife at this hour?

are you that guy from 2014 that posted the FUCK THE POLICE threads multiple times a day after getting busted for an open container?

lol this shit is fucking weak dude. what are you getting out of it?

>nigger gets killed and BLM is on a hunt

>police now allowed to kill all legal gun owners if they sneeze the wrong. Way during a traffic stop or if they simply don't like you

More like a lose-lose situation buddy

Didn't it turn out that Philando Castile wasn't following orders and said "Imma have to pull it out" after being told repeatedly not to pull his firearm out?

>I have a firearm
>Here let me show you

God damn niggers are so stupid

No I'm that guy that fathered your sister.

What do you benefit from by lying on the Internet? Especially when the video is readily available.

>I have a gun
>don't pull it out
>I'm gonna pull it out
>gets shot

WOOOW RACIST PIGS DINDU NUFFIN

"I'm gonna pull it out"

You realize the video is all over the Internet and no matter how many times you say it that's not what he said junior. Please go back to bed you have summer school in the morning.

nonviolent desnt mean nonretarded..... all he had to do was say hey i have a gun what do you want me to do and then follow instructions... but was too retarded to do so.... instead he was i's has too doh *
DONT REACH FOR IT
ATTEMPTS TO GRAB HIM
DRAWS GUN
SHOOTS
and now you dumb nigs say he dindu muffins again
its not because he was black its because he was too stupid to follow common procedure when you carry.... if anything is to blame for his death it is his ignorance .... for fucks sake people... where the fuck are you getting your brawndo

youtube.com/watch?v=kcwTnQP2kDU

1:39

>Don't pull it out
>Imma have to pull it out

Kill all niggers. No such thing as an innocent coon.

>rageposting this hard

Take a deep breath sunshine, the niggers aren't going to cut your cop daddy's head off.....yet

He clearly said "I'm NOT gonna pull it out" and he even enunciated the NOT to make sure the cop understood what he was saying.

>no step on snek man

>ok cops can step on snek I gess

Pretending your not a nigger.

tired of everyone blaming race when its mentality..... fucking blacks have a shit tier social structure and think they are being persecuted fpor "acting black" no you arent acting black you are acting fucking ignorant and retarded..... you have done this to yourselves... instead of acting black try acting like a normal fucking human being for fucks sake... nobody is keeping blackie down but his own damn ignorant self

He's right though.
I'm no fan of 5-0 but I do know that if you have a legal gun, you simply inform the officer and sit still. You allow the guys to secure that firearm then your business with 5-0 can continue safely and calmly.
By acting this way, you ease the tension as well, showing yourself to be a nonviolent person with forethought and reason.

Civility 101.

>nigger "victim"

>calls me a nigger

>Can't spell *you're

Irony.

Grow up.

>Sup Forums is silent about a nonviolent gun owner being murdered

Yes, because white gun owners NEVER get shot by stupid fucking cops. This is totally unique because he was black.

Fuck the niggers trying to cash in on it, I won't fucking help them.

That's exactly what Philandro did you fucking dipstick. Please go find your dunce cap and pick a corner.

The sole reason to not like the police right now is that they serve the current degenerate establishment. But remind yourself that they are just lapdogs doing the bidding of the ones giving the order, the police admin and politicians who appoint them are the true ones you should reserve your hatred for. The pleb cops must be fought in the streets sure, but know that you should not hate them.

Is that gif meant to be creepy? It's pretty spooky.

Any CACB faggots in here? Here's your precious admin getting pwned.

Oh shit, you got me.

Too bad your still a nigger.

>still can't spell *you're

>I literally spelled it out for him and he still can't spell it

>tell cop you have a gun
>cop tells you not to reach for it
>mumble something
>cop tells you again not to reach for it
>mumble something that you have to reach for it
>cop tells you for a last time not to reach for it
>you grab your gun anyways and get shot
DINDU NUFFIN

How's that bait taste?

The only time you can hear him say "not" is at 1:42. He does not say the word "not" at 1:39.

>no step on snek man
The question that's up for debate is whether Yanez should be convicted, not whether Philando Castile deserved to be shot or not. Private law enforcement wouldn't eliminate the need for arbitration or dispute settlement over cases with gray areas like this.

Yes, but he kept reaching for it. Dumbass

You can say anything and everything but if you reach for a weapon you're gonna die.

Niggers do not have any understanding of body language.

Get your head out of your ass.

Also, the nigger woman didn't even sound upset. She knew she was gonna get to be the center of attention. Stupid whore.

I have not been able to watch this particular video.
If he did not make a threatening move to the officer, the pig should be publicly hung as an example to other cops of how NOT to act. No question.

Officers of the law must be held to the absolute highest standard. They don't get to make mistakes legitimately. Not when they get to clamber around talking about MUH TRAINING.
If US Army grunts can act more composed than you, your training means fuck all.

>Cop shoots black.
An american tradition, soon to be followed by the summer chimpout.
Shit getting hot, reaching a boiling point almost on cue.

He should've fixed his bake light.

Driver's Ed teachers that you should check all of your lights and tire pressure before you go driving.

He should've noticed the broken light and bought a replacement on AmazonĀ©.com. Then he would still be alive.

>don't pull your gun
>don't pull your gun
>DONT PULL YOUR GUN!
>nigger pulls gun
>niggers gets shot
>POH-LEASE BREWTALITEE!

its nor clear if he was reaching for gun or license but either way its irrelevant. The cop doesn't know what you're reaching for, all he knows is you're an armed black man which means you're dangerous

Shut the fuck up you ZOG bootlicking queer.

FUCK THE POLICE

It's still hard to find a car that tells you that you have a dead bulb.
I suspect shenanigans. There's no reason a car's computer can keep track of your speed and breaking for LEOs to access but it can't tell you when you have a blown filament.

knew i smelt something.....

That's why you press the hazard button and circle the car.

It makes you look silly, but you won't end up like our black negro friend here.

>Kept reaching for it

Stop pretending you saw stuff happen in the video that you didn't see. Seriously dude it makes you look mentally ill.

volvo xc70

mine tells me what bulb is bad AND about to die.

there is no evidence that he pulled his gun out or even reached for it, despite the account of a overly nervous and frightened cop who cried like a bitch after the incident and tried to save his ass in court.

pol is literally defending the cop simply because the victim is black (im not surprised though).

Yes. But WHY doesn't your car alert you? Ask the important questions. My vehicles will annoy the everloving shit out of me if I have some groceries in the front seat but the seat belt is not buckled.

And yet the goddamn thing won't tell me if there's a blown brake light.

You know why? It's a very simple reason.

>change your brake light or get killed in a public execution

Sounds reasonable.

MUH REDDIT
MUH NU/POL/

fuck off you assblasted niggers

Except most of the traffic for this site these days comes from people who showed up around 2010-2011 so yes oh are all in fact cancerous copsucking Reddit newfags.

Swedish. Tell me. Do cops in Sweden use excuses to pull people over to search for contraband?

When you give an agency or group this much power you can only expect nefarious abuse as sociopaths take control of the system for their own gain.
Policing is an extreme threat when given more power than the citizenry.

I've had to interact with the police on three separate instances while armed. Two of which were high stress incidents where the police were on edge.

First time someone tried to commit suicide. I have a CCW so I can was armed. It was a "friend" and he called me saying he was going to hurt himself. I told him not to and that I'd be right there. He had cut his wrist right before I arrived. Used some direct pressure and improvised a pressure bandage to control the bleeding. He had several pistols out and mine was bolstered because he was a friend and I didn't anticipate using it. I just happened to be carrying since I do it almost every time I'm out. He picked up a gun and pointed it at me and told me to get the fuck away. I complied and left and called 911. I went several homes away away from the house my buddy was in and cleared my pistol, set it on the ground, and remained behind solid objects. As the police arrived I put my hands on my head and stayed still. I waited for them to give me instructions which I followed. They secured my weapon and made sure I wasn't armed anymore and I wasn't the threat. Then there was a standoff for a while. I waited around and they managed to talk him out of it and he got to go to the hospital and I got my pistol back. He of course was arrested. We stopped talking but a year later he was successful in killing himself.

Second time was when I got pulled over. I ejected the mag, locked the slide in place, placed the pistol in plain sight, and turned my car off. I placed my keys on the dash with the pistol and placed both hands on the steering wheel and ceased all movement. I had the window down so as the officer approached I told him I was a CCW holder and that I had cleared my weapon and placed it on the dash before he got out of his vehicle. I remained calm, kept my hands on the steering wheel, and I didn't move. The officer secured the weapon and asked if I had any others. I kept my hands on the wheel and told him I didn't.

>Second time was when I got pulled over. I ejected the mag, locked the slide in place, placed the pistol in plain sight, and turned my car off. I placed my keys on the dash with the pistol and placed both hands on the steering wheel and ceased all movement. I had the window down so as the officer approached I told him I was a CCW holder and that I had cleared my weapon and placed it on the dash before he got out of his vehicle. I remained calm, kept my hands on the steering wheel, and I didn't move. The officer secured the weapon and asked if I had any others. I kept my hands on the wheel and told him I didn't.

Textbook proper course of action. In a society where guns are a protected right, civility is paramount to all parties involved. No one sane or civil wants to die or risk death over misunderstandings.

>
>No I'm that guy that fathered your sister.

Go back to shitposting on Facebook Jeff.

cop had itchy trigger finger, didn't even wait to see the gun.

that being said this nigger didn't learn a damn thing. This was his 48th time being pulled over, he never stopped smoking weed & driving. never learned how to deal with cops. keep your damn hands on the steering wheel, follow instructions. nothing of value was lost

Continued....

I followed his commands and everhthing turned out fine. He just checked my CCW, ran my name, thanked me for remaining calm, and let me go on my way with a warning (speeding).

Third time I was in a store that was robbed. Had my pistol but I wasn't in a position to use my weapon. I had drawn my pistol but it wasn't clear beyond the nog who was robbing him because I was at an angle where people were behind him and I couldn't move much without drawing his attention. Police arrived and he ran (they caught him). They entered the store and I kept calm and followed instructions. They detained me, ran my info, got some witness statements and let me go after returning my pistol.

It's almost like if you stay calm and follow commands then you don't get killed by the police.

It's probably just because I'm white though.

Goddamn that was fucking cold. And the fact that he sounded like Joe from fucking Family Guy was ridiculous.

How was he found innocent?

It's almost like Philandro did exactly what you did minus the steering wheel because he wasn't driving. Maybe you're seeing something that I'm not in the video. No... Wait, you're just a fucking retard.

I think it might be a headphone problem. I told some anons in a previous thread that Castile said the word "have". They insisted that he said "not pullin'" at around the same time.

Anyone that uses the word "pig" is a shitskin

Uhh I thought we are all posed to worship Jesus love cops and welcome based poc with open arms

The word "have" is around 1:40. You can hear it well on 0.5 speed.

Fuck off pig.

I have met some pretty fucking shit cops in my day but you're still a faggot OP.
Prove me wrong.

No it isn't.

Stop lying to yourself.

this

Cops are antsy for a reason. youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E

Well I fucked your wife so there's that.

Wait you don't have have a wife, in fact you've never talked to a woman in your life.

>did exactly what you did minus the steering wheel because he wasn't driving
>did exactly what you did minus
>minus
Literally retarded

If the word is "not", why is there a "haff" sound between "na" and "ta"?

>MFW qt 3.14 wifey sleeping 6 feet away comfy on our couch.

>T_D isn't mentioned anywhere in the thread

>feel compelled to post this bullshit

shouldnt you be posting in a trump general or something?

flag checks out

Maybe I am retarded because I didn't reach for anything until I was told to and I did it calmly. I don't see how that's the same as informing the cop and then doing whatever the fuck I wanted to do with my hands. Also, I didn't keep my weapon holstered and out of sight. Cleared, slide locked, and in plain sight so the cop knows that it's not loaded at the time. Want to know what the procedure would have been if I wasn't driving? Instead of the steering wheel I would have put my hands out the window and left them there until told to do otherwise.

>doesn't know what minus means

Holy shit we've got a live one

What video did you see that shows what is happening inside the car?

If that were true you wouldn't have to tell me to reinforce your own confidence.

>I didn't reach for anything until I was told to and I did it calmly
I know a lot of people who ask them to take it themselves for safety considering they are about to check it anyway.

From the end of 1:39, the sounds go i-mm-na-haff-ta-pull-it-out.

ever think he was reaching for his registration?

>get pulled over
>reach for license
>shot

this has literally happened dozens of times in multiple states in the past year or so. The police institution is a cancer on our society and we have to rid this cancer and all who support it.

>Cop thinks he is a certain armed robbery suspect they were previously searching for
>Already feeling nervous at that
>Castille says he "has a gun" (makes no mention of his CCL - cop will assume by default it is not legal)
>Castille reaches for gun - cop says to stop, but he disobeys
>Cop is expected to let this 'possible' robbery suspect pull out is 'most likely' illegal weapon, with no repercussions
Shooting was completely justified, no question. More importantly though HE WAS A NIGGER. Every dead nigger is a win. Anyone who argues that doesn't belong in America.

the shilling is hard with you left with commie faggots....

cop was in the right
nigger got what was coming
its unfortunate

>makes no mention of CCL

LMAO stopped reading there. Why the FUCK would an armed robber let a cop know that he has a gun on him immediately after being stopped. Seriously dude jist stop.

This is why you're such a fucking worthless nigger. Go ask a fucking cop what procedure is, they will tell you to keep your fucking hands away from your torso, preferably in the dash or out the window until they have secured your weapon. He fit the description of someone they were looking for so you know damn well this wasn't going to be a normal traffic stop.

>doesn't realize commies love cops

Helicopter. Now.

>one cop gets shot
>all of a sudden every citizen is a hazard and a possible hostile

aight fuck off now its time for bed. with this logic, I would be able to shoot cops because they have a gun and I was "worried they would violate my rights."

Yea I prefer to clear it, lock the slide, and place it on the dash in plain sight. When he asked me to grab license, registration, and insurance that's when I moved calmly. Just so he knows that I'm not reaching for another pistol I have concealed.

Having the officer remove your pistol for you is another option and it is taught in CCW but I don't want the anxiety level to go up by telling him I have a weapon that he can't see.

Plus I can't guarantee that anyone else in the car isn't going to do something stupid like reach for something near me and that be mistaken for a threatening gesture.

If he sees the weapon is inoperable the initial anxiety is reduced.

>"blah blah blah blah nigger nigger nigger nigger blah blah blah nigger."

What a sound argument faggot.

Oh you can't see what's happening in the car

Hey dumbfuck, I CCW and while I'm driving, I keep it in the glovebox. On top of my registration.

Know how I handle this situation?

>Officer, I have a weapon in the vehicle that's in my glovebox next to my registration & proof of insurance.
>I also have my CCW permit in my wallet.
>I'll roll down my passenger window so you/your buddy can grab what he needs out of the glovebox and here's my CCW permit.

Know how many times I've been shot?

Fucking zero.

This nigger got what he deserved for behaving like a retarded chimp and reaching for a loaded weapon in the middle of a traffic stop.

Whatever you say bozo.

When a police officier tells you not to pull it out, you don't pull it out. It's that simple.

Lol this one fucking loser replying to everyone is funny as fuck. The comments are so cringy I'm dying. How embarrassing